My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chaos

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chao

Postby Ookalf » Fri May 04, 2012 12:39 pm

"W-Well, I..." Before Steven (or Skyfall, as this other pony seemed to insist on calling her) could provide some kind of excuse for her whereabouts, the two ponies heard a scream from one of the nearby buildings!

"What was that?", asked "Julie", as she looked toward the source of the voice.

"I dunno", said Skyfall, "But I think I should check it out..." Skyfall slowly and unsteadily rose to her four hooves and began to walk toward the origin of the scream.

"Hey, are you OK?", asked "Julie" as she started to follow Skyfall, a look of concern on her face. "Maybe I should come with you..."

"No, I... I'm fine." If she were more confident in her ability to control her legs, Skyfall would likely have turned to face "Julie" as she spoke. Instead, though, she just kept moving on, keeping her eyes on her hooves and the ground before her. "Really, I am. Just a little, ah, tired is all. I'll be right back, though, OK?"

"Sure...", said "Julie", as she let Skyfall walk ahead of her, and eventually came to a stop. "You just be careful, OK?"

"Right... Careful...", Skyfall said to herself as she headed down the street. That scream before sounded like it came from the direction of the old arcade, so that ended up being the first place Skyfall looked as she searched for the source of it. Stopping just outside the door, she called to anyone who might have been inside. "Hello...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm

It can be a difficult task transforming those who have little love for their form. The human body is such a boring thing and when on top of that one is paricularly unhappy with its size and health why almost anything would be a welcome escape. Add to that someone who's a fan of ponies why its almost too much for a trickster entity to take.

However being a wise.. well being a cunning and not hot dog bun consuming personification(Ponysonification? Dragonification?) of the state of chaos, Discord stretched out his senses, "Ooh that.. and that.. and oh yes that, this will do quite nicely"

Sunlight, the bane of slackers everywhere, struck the creature in the eye, it turns instinctually away from it to cover its face, the sun would soon gain allies against the sleeping creature as shrieks spout out around it, it reacts without thinking reaching up to rub and eye with a hoof. A rather painful mistake.

"OW"the creature shrieks in a melodious and feminine tone.. that's rather clue number three for her predicament.

She jumps to her feet or at least how her new body has positioned itself so hooves directly on the ground, she quickly looks up first and sees the bottom weave of a coolie hat, she then looks down quickly to see a cloak covering most of her new form but what she can see clearly includes a clear set of scales going down her chest and a large tuft of fur around her hooves, not exactly promising signs to figuring out what she is.

Oh right the yelling she thinks to herself and looks up finding a trio of fillies hiding behind a tree occasionally sneaking peaks out at her.

"And what seems to disturb the young fillies?"She says out loud, then pauses thinking to herself that sounds like an accent? Oh gods if I am speaking in rhyme I am going to go on a killing spree, no.. that wasn't rhyming still it was oddly formal.

One of them, a pink unicorn who was just short of her cutie mark spoke up quickly, "what sort of pony.. or not pony are you?"

"Mei Xing is not sure..."she begins then pauses to think Wait. I can't use pronouns? No pronouns! Urge to kill rising. No wait.. accent, Chinese Name. Idea forming

"Mei Xing does hate to-"she begins before being cut off.

"Who's Maesing? Or are ya trying to say amazing?" interjects a brown filly it seems any sense of fear having given way to curiosity.

"Mei. Xing. Is Mei Xing's name,"she says slightly exasperated,"now if the young fillies could tell Mei Xing where a Mirror or still pool might be?"

The third filly, a white pegsus with a green mane speaks up, "There's a fountain not too far from here"

"IF the young Fillies would lead then?"

They nod and start to lead Mei through the area which seems to become more and more familiar as she walks This does LOOK like town but ponified, on the other hoof why are these fillies unknown? Actually strike that, not having much random interaction with small children would do that.

With that they lead her to a fountain with a statue of to her an unknown Alicorn, before she has much time to think about that though she gets a good look at herself at last a pair of deer like horns stick up through her hat, a ponyesque face, black fur covering most, her chest clearly a lighter purple in scales but with a darker purple fur around her hooves, she brings her tail around to get a good inspection, noticing similar scales on top and a similar tuft of fur at the end.. the whole thing seeming much longer than the average pony's.

With that she takes stock of the situation

So, the whole of the dream seems true. I know this fountain, well maybe not its likeness but everything around it seems similar. So I guess he was telling the truth in part about transfering the town. There's a special sort of cruelty about being made the foreigner in a land about love and tolerance. I swear if I have a unibomber style shack outside of town someone's getting it

Focus. So for my weeaboo ways he decides to make me into a Kirin, qilin is probably better with the chinese sounding name. Focus. Does that mean no one knows me? Or is it just people I don't interact with.

"Um Miss"says the brown Earth filly, "are you ok? You just started staring for a couple of minutes there.."

"Sorry, Mei Xing is.. somewhat groggy still"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri May 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Meanwhile, Sonata waited for Casey to talk with her mother about going with her new friend to find Skyfall and deliver a letter. The letter looked somewhat official and was none of Sonata's business about its contents. She figured all would be revealed when Skyfall had the letter. Just then, her stomach growled...."When was the last time I had something to eat...?" She asked herself as she waited.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

If it wasn't bad enough that Jeff had been transported to another world, turned into a pony princess, and almost face to face with a changling.

Now Jeff's mind was beginning to 'fuzz' a bit. Shaking her head slightly, she tried to focus on what the changling was saying to her. Something about not being from 'around here' What did it mean by that?

"Around here? Well technically neither are you... Wait this town isn't by the changling home is it?" She asked rather suddenly. What if Discord had dropped them off right in Changling territory?! Jeff knew what a horde of changlings could do. NOT something she wanted to deal with.

Before the changling was able to give any sort of reply though, a sudden voice called from outside. Some other pony had come to investigate.

Wait! If they saw the changling...

"Quick! Disguise yourself as a pony!" Jeff whispered fiercely, leaving her hiding spot to stand before the changling. "We can't let somepony see you like that! They'll freak out!"

Course Jeff didn't know why he was helping this changling, but she just WAS. It felt right somehow. Course it probably hadn't helped that Jeff had just stepped out in full Princess Glory...
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

Crap, she didn't get it, though Jackie. Too vague... I'll have to be more specific...

"Not as--"

Suddenly, a voice could be heard coming from the door. Oh crap crap crap, whatdoIdo...

"Quick! Disguise yourself as a pony!" the alicorn whispered urgently. "Wait, do WHAT now?! I don't know how to--"

She stopped herself mid-sentence and tried to dash around the alicorn to take her hiding place, but she slipped and face-planted. Oh man, I wish I could be somepony else right now...

There was a brief, unexpected flash of light around Jackie's bug-like form--mostly hidden behind the alicorn--and she looked down to see... the holes in her hooves were gone? And she had actual hair on her head and tail instead of that weird gossimer stuff? Wait... it worked?!

She basically looked like a pony-version of her real self, with a blackish coat and mane with the top part of her hair colored pink, and her horn was straight and whole. And no fangs! She didn't have long to congratulate herself on this successful die-or-fly moment, sadly.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 am

Chloe was not expecting Sonata to describe the very same 'dream' she had. Although Chloe was pretty certain it was not a dream, while the unicorn seemed to be under the impressed that it had all been in her imagination.

"It wasn't a dream!", she blurted out quickly, almost stumbling as she walked closer to Sonata, "It was real! We all got turned into ponies!".

Holly looked down at her for a moment, doing the closest that a pony could to arching a brow, before she started to giggle and skip around the little baby pony, "Oooh, fun game, Chloe!", she chirped, circling her a couple of times before giving her the slightest of nudges in the side, which sent the youngster tumbling, and then the purple pony began to tickle her exposed tummy, causing Chloe to burst into a fit of laughter.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Sonata blinked...."We got turned into what?" She exclaimed as she looked around Ponyville, or wherever they were at. "That would explain why everypony are either a unicorn, an earth Pony, or a pegasus. There are other creatures, like dragons and alicorns as well." She kept her pace with Casey as they neared the pony known as Skyfall....."Ahem" ...Sonata cleared her throat....the light brown unicorn with the dark brown mane and tail spoke up....."I have a letter for somepony named Skyfall. Are you "Skyfall"?"
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 05, 2012 12:43 pm

It didn't take long for Skyfall to realize that there were in fact voices coming from the arcade, though what they were actually saying, she couldn't quite tell. "Is, ah, somepony in there? I'm coming in..."

Skyfall nudged the door open with her snout and took a peek inside. "Sorry if I'm intruding. I just heard a... scream..." Skyfall trailed off as she saw the incredibly regal looking pony standing just inside. "Um... Should I be here?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm

(Sorry Kris, I keep getting confused by your posts. Skyfall is nowhere near our scene?)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm not really sure ANY of us should be here... The 'Alicorn' thought as she watched the blue Pegasus enter the Arcade.

The 'Alicorn' was just happy the changling had managed to disguise herself as a pony before this new one walked in.

...Or would that be trotted? Did ponies walk?

"Um... Hello..." She said to the new pony. She couldn't imagine how this Pegasus felt seeing an Alicorn before them. To be honest, she was surprised the Changling hadn't freaked.

"It's... Fine to be in here. I'm just... A bit confused on what is happening..." How was she suppose to tell a pony that they were suppose to be humans? How was she suppose to tell them their town wasn't natural? For that matter, WHY was she a princess!?

"It's uh... A pleasure to meet you. I am Princess MoonSpell-" She began before stopping. Princess MoonSpell? Why had she said that? That wasn't her name it was...

...Was...

"Oh Dear..." 'Princess MoonSpell mumbled. She couldn't remember. The only name she could think of now was the one she had just given.

That was NOT good...

(The name thing is just something I'm doing. If you wish to copy it for some reason go ahead, but it's not required. I'm also wondering what would happen if an NPC saw my character? Is she considered the Princess of the Town? Would all the ponies know her, or would they wonder who she was? I'd rather leave that up to all of you to decide.)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Harri-chan wrote:(Sorry Kris, I keep getting confused by your posts. Skyfall is nowhere near our scene?)

(From what I can gather, Kris's character got a letter from a mail mare (who if you know the show is Derpy Hooves) by mistake. The letter is meant for Skyfall. So she's probably asking as she doesn't know who Skyfall is. As for you location. No neither you nor Kris are by Skyfall. Skyfall is where my character is, and I've established it's pretty much on the other end of town from where you are.)

(Hope that helps)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat May 05, 2012 4:42 pm

(Yes, I understood all that, but in Kris's latest post, she seems to be interacting with Skyfall... that's what confused me).
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Haylie » Sat May 05, 2012 4:43 pm

(I think if you're a princess, then yeah, the townsfolk would know you. Our characters most likely wouldn't. I'm not sure how Changeling names work compared to Pony names [if they're different at all], so my character's still Jackie for now. Likely because her real name isn't "Jackie" anyway.)
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Sat May 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Garath the Shadowshifter wrote:(The name thing is just something I'm doing. If you wish to copy it for some reason go ahead, but it's not required. I'm also wondering what would happen if an NPC saw my character? Is she considered the Princess of the Town? Would all the ponies know her, or would they wonder who she was? I'd rather leave that up to all of you to decide.)

(That's what I was working under with the "mysterious alicorn statue" if not the direct ruler at least famous)

Haylie wrote:(I think if you're a princess, then yeah, the townsfolk would know you. Our characters most likely wouldn't. I'm not sure how Changeling names work compared to Pony names [if they're different at all], so my character's still Jackie for now. Likely because her real name isn't "Jackie" anyway.)

(The only one we have named is queen chrysalis so presumably something play off transformation?)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 05, 2012 4:52 pm

OOC: I figured Sonata and Casey would have travelled around Ponyville, asking various NPC ponies if they knew a Skyfall, and given some various answers like, "Is she new here?" To "I think I saw a Pegasi around a pond area being called that name..." So, we checked the pool area, and discovered that "Skyfall" was not there. Then we heard through the pony rumor mill that there was some commotion around some arcade area. I hope that helps keep you up to speed.

I can envision Kether's Chinese Kirin home being a pagoda-style house....
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying