[SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I edited my post with the images for Stage 2 and 3.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:13 pm

It all looks good to me! So, that's four out of eight... I need four more.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Hmm..I'm considering joining this; I read the first post and sort of skimmed the rest of the thread a couple of times and I remain moderately confused about some things.

So let's see what I have straight and what I don't....
-1. If a person gets transformed within a given round they are immediately to obey the person who transformed them.
-2. A round ends when half of the people who were unchanged at the start of it are transformed.
-3. Partial transformations don't cause obedience to happen, and are removed for the winners.
-4. People who are transformed fully during the course of a round remain in those forms until the next round, and as a group are distributed evenly to the remaining non-transformed players.
-5. In the second round and beyond, already-transformed characters can be transformed further by their masters' opponents, progressing them to the new stage's form; and non-transformed players will be transformed to the stage matching the present round (i.e. round 2-->stage 2). In both cases the person so transformed now recognizes their transformer as their new master, and in the later rounds a master's transformation transfers ownership of all of said master's owned persons to the new owner.
-6. Transformations generally operate to make a person a little more obedient to their master for each successive stage, but even for those only on stage 1 the possibility of a punishment that would otherwise be against the rules makes trying to transform their own master by "accident" risky if not just a bad idea outright.
-7. All characters have to read and at least claim to fully understand the rules before they actually sign up for the game.

Is that how it works?
Also, are the themes actually (in an in-character sense) determined by the players themselves or by someone like a moderator who looks at each individual's survey sheet or whatever and decides what would be most 'interesting' for that person to get turned into?
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay: 1 and 2 are correct.

3 is basically correct, mostly: People might find a /desire/ for a 'master', but they will not... er... 'imprint' on somebody.

4: Once somebody is fully transformed, they stay fully transformed for the rest of the game. When their 'Master' loses, they are redistributed to someone who hasn't lost.

5 and 6 are excellent ideas, and I will find some way to implement them, but the primary idea behind the system is to avoid people meta-gaming and 'intentionally' losing in the first round; therefor, losing later will almost definatly be a further 'transformation' then losing earlier with punishments/penalties, but I don't want people to be stuck in a form that they don't particularly want in the first round. Unless I hear some major dissent for these ideas, they will probably be implemented in some form or another.

7: Basically. There isn't a 'rule book' per say, but there is a contract they have to sign off on that covers pretty much everything.

Themes: Chosen by the moderator sometimes, but there's going to be the excuse of it being randomly chosen. It isn't. ...well, at least not usually. Feel free to have something that would be 'interesting' or something that would be 'random', whichever one you'd prefer.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Okay, here's the idea I was working on that led to those questions. I was under the impression that I don't need images for the physical changes, and whoever's doing the transformations could find them, but if that's not the case let me know and I'll try and find some things to use.

Name: James Michaelson
Base Appearance: An average-looking guy, around 5 and a half feet tall with blue eyes and short, blond hair. Not especially fat, thin, or muscular, with fair skin that burns easily. Tends to wear jeans or khakis, and t-shirts with geeky or obscure stuff on them.

Bio: James is a smart guy--some call him a genius but he would reject that title. He's a bit of a nerd and a gamer (he enjoys all kinds of games, but finds himself playing the more obscure ones more frequently than those better-known). He's spent most of his life in a relatively easy, risk-free sheltered sort of environment; even the college he went to was generally pretty tame. He has some seasonal allergies and doesn't really like to be outdoors more often than he has to. He didn't really join the game because he wants money, or a bunch of girls, though of course he aims to win all of that if he can. Rather, he feels like he's spent his whole life without taking any real risks or having any real adventures. That's what he wants out of this game, and he figures even if he loses he'll have gotten that.

Changes:

Theme: Animals
Stage 1 Physical Changes: Tame Catgirl -- somewhat heightened agility and senses
Stage 2 Physical Changes: Seemingly tame Fox-girl -- better senses than previous, a little faster and a little stronger. Only one tail and no magic powers, so doesn't count as "kitsune".
Stage 3 Physical Changes: Wild Wolf-girl -- extremely keen senses, rather strong.
Stage 1 Mental Changes: Verbal tic ('nya'), a taste for fish, a little jumpy, sometimes distracted by shiny things or fast-moving creatures like rats or birds; obeying 'master' seems like the proper thing to do on first impulse, but has no specific reasons; still, disobeying seems 'wrong' and leaves her feeling a little guilty.
Stage 2 Mental Changes: Tendency to bark or growl, occasional meat cravings, preference for hiding or tricking rather than head-on fighting; shares a kind of empathy with the perceived emotion of the master, so that she's happier if he or she is happy, and sad if he or she is, and a little guilty if he or she is mad, even if she knows/believes the negative emotions aren't really her fault. Capable of restraining this empathic impulse with enough willpower, but guilt can pile up to the point where she'll nearly sacrifice herself to undo whatever she did that made the master upset.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Any time she talks it has a tone like growling, purring, howling, etc., it's still easy enough to understand but comes off as an animal imitating human sounds rather than a human talking; any food that isn't meat tastes terrible, along with occasional cravings for it; enjoys both stalking and head-on fighting for hunting; views master as the 'alpha' (other harem members as fellow pack members), and it feels generally natural not only to obey the master, but to try and make things better for him or her.

Other/Preferences:
-I should explain that the idea with the mental changes here is that she retains all original intelligence, but has an increasing amount and different nuance of 'animal instinct' filtered on top of it. I think the best example to demonstrate what I'm talking about is this: In all three stages she would be able to come up with the same genuinely brilliant plan for defeating some opposing master. In the first she would feel guilty if she didn't at least share it with the master, but in the process of enacting or working out the details she might get distracted. In the second stage she would feel a small urge to tell the master, and a small urge to enact it without telling the master first; and in enacting the plan she would not want to be out in the open as bait, and might want to even trick someone else into doing it; she might be distracted or lured completely off-track by a big slab of meat or the like. In the third stage she would really want to enact the plan, but absolutely insist on explaining it to the alpha first, would have no problem even acting as the bait for it, but would be even more susceptible to getting distracted or lured away by tasty meat.
-I'm aware it seems a little strange for each stage to be more 'wild', yet more obedient to the master; I mean basically that while the catgirl form might be distracted by something a domestic cat would be, like a ball of yarn, the progressively wilder canine forms would not have any trouble resisting things like fetching a stick or doggie treats.
-Each form comes with certain physical advantages, but these are meant to only benefit the master. In particular, the enhanced senses have the balancing weakness of an especially loud noise or pungent smell stunning her for a moment (and in stages 2 and 3 make meat distracting even at a fair distance), while the enhanced strength or speed would only come at the point of the form being fully complete and obedient to the new master. So he couldn't be, for instance, tied up and turned partially into a wolf-girl, become strong enough to break the bonds and run away, and do so. She would only gain the strength in the same moment as becoming obedient to a master.
-I'd prefer James not go below an apparent age of 16.

...Phew. I hope that's not too confusing.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Nah, that's fine~ Pictures are not required in the least, though I will be finding some that fit for your character. All worship the boorus. :shock:

Everything makes sense to me, btw; glad you're on board!
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 am

Name: Josh Solis
Base Appearance: A man of medium height and average build, Josh's hair is black and cut sensibly short. On his angular face, he wears a pair of spectacles. While not particularly pudgy, he isn't exactly muscular either and his pale skin shows he doesn't see much sun. Usually seen in suits, for the contest he is wearing a plain white shirt and a pair of loose comfortable navy blue track pants with white sneakers.

Bio: Josh is just an average saleryman who got average grades at school, got a degree in business from a modest college and works in middle management in a big company. Despite being so plain and ordinary, he finds his life agreeable, if a little dull. While the money and women would be nice, he really just joined the contest so he could add some spice to his life and do something different.

Changes:

Theme: Entertainer
Stage 1 Physical Changes: Singing idol with soft melodic voice that's good for singing
Stage 2 Physical Changes: Harem dancer with nubile athletic body
Stage 3 Physical Changes: Geisha with knowledge of playing instruments, singing, dancing and other needed skills
Stage 1 Mental Changes: Somewhat shy in this form, with a tendency to cling to her master. She has to receive some encouragement to song, but once she does, she starts to forget her shyness, only for it to come flooding back once she's done.
Stage 2 Mental Changes: More confident and sensual in this form, she has a desire to show off her body through dancing. Passionate and willful, she might tease the master or make her own plans independent of him
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Has an insitinct for how to act to best please her master so can be shy like her stage 1 form or willful like her stage 2 form. Has all the knowledge to be a good entertainer, such as singing, dancing, playing instruments, being a conversationalist, making and serving food and drinks among other things.

Other/Preferences:
-I don't really like ridiculously disproportionate forms, so if it looks like the chest might be to big or the legs too long compared to the rest of their body, it's likely not for me.
-I know that geisha are well known for it, but I don't like the heavy makeup look. So for the third stage TF, could you please avoid that?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Josie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Is it too late to sign up?
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Not at all... In fact, I still need two more people to even think about starting it.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm

I'd like a spot but am having trouble coming up with something
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I can not save you a spot, but I will wait for a while longer to give you some more time to post. If more then two people submit a character sheet in that time, then I will choose eight out of the ones that have applied... but earlier submissions will get preference. That said, that does not mean that you will not get in if you are relatively late in applying. I have a list of things that I will check for for those that get in.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Name:Johnathan Svening
Base Appearance:black hair, thick beard, overweight and tends towards abit of a slob.

Bio:Johnathan is a slacker who gets by doing IT work, he's not big on hard work so anything that can get him out of it is a godsend. The fact that he might get afew playmates along the way is a plus

Changes:
(To be filled out to as much detail as you want)
Theme:Stage Magic
Stage 1 Physical Changes:Bunnygirl/Lovely Assistant
Stage 2 Physical Changes:"Joker"Clow/jester or a maybe a queen based card Tf?
Stage 3 Physical Changes:Busty Stage magician
Stage 1 Mental Changes:Ditzy submissive assistant to whoever wins
Stage 2 Mental Changes:Card power obsssessed
Stage 3 Mental Changes:Playful michevious and fully capable of entertaining her master

Other/Preferences:

I hope keeping some supernatural power afterwards isn't a problem?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Zoey » Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Name: Lloyd Lhant
Base Appearance: Lloyd has short messy brown hair and matching eyes. He's about 6"0" tall and his body is a bit toned, evidence that he does work out. He tends to wear his school uniform everywhere since why not, he already spends most of the week in it. During the weekends though he does like to dress more fancy, in the hopes to attract the ladies.

Bio: Lloyd is your typical male high school student. He likes girls alot and he's into sports, being part of his schools basketball team to boot. He isnt that smart as to have his grades all A's but he manages. He got into this competition from a dare from his group of friends and Lloyd being one to take a risk accepted! And now here he is to face it!

Changes:
Theme: Formal
Stage 1 Physical Changes: A young woman about the age of 20 in an evening dress wearing for her date.
Stage 2 Physical Changes: A very attractive secretary about the age of 24 with a bit of sexy flare in her clothing, but still looking formal.
Stage 3 Physical Changes: A woman in a lavish and expensive gown, in the style of what noble woman would wear back in ye old times with about 27 years of age.

Stage 1 Mental Changes: A bit rebellious unless incentivised by the Master. Gains some female manerisms. She has mixed memories about her past life and one where she's always been a woman.
Stage 2 Mental Changes: Think she's been a woman since birth and acts like a respectable professional secretary with a bit of a perverted side to her. She also has learned a bachelors in being a secretary! She loves to work for the master. Wont deny all most any request by him.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Shes now a bit more stuck up now, since she believes to be of high class. This also entails gaining more femenine cliches like getting dirty or being scared of mice. She will do anything for the master and will try to have him for herself!

Preferences/Other: I'll fill this soon
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu May 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Okay... that's eight!

I'm going to keep this up for at least a few more days, to see if anybody else wants to sign up... however, if anybody does't sign up in the next... four days, signups with be closed. If I haven't posted saying so in four days time, somebody poke me with to remind me, please.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: [SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (4 Days left!)

Postby AshK » Thu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Sorry Calypso, I will not be able to participate in your RP this time around. Maybe I will try to sign up for your next RP when you have one. Sorry about that. :(
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying