[SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP} Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

That... is an excellent question. It would really depend on the posting times of the other players, though I doubt a month would be okay.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Just a suggestion, you may want to have a proper 'Sign Up Sheet'. That way people know what they need to fill out.

Name: Micheal Anderson
Base Appearance: Micheal is a tall person who stands around 6'1 and is rather thin. His black hair is cut short to fit his rather square framed head. He is rather tan from years of being in the sun. Most of the time Micheal wears a pair of dress pants and shirt to match the average officer worker that can be found in any company.
Personality: Micheal has always thought that was smarter then the others around him which has lead him to have a bit of an ego. He has always been confident in his ability to complete the work even if he does mess up. Still, he doesn't allow his mistakes stop him and sometimes may end up blaming others.
History: Micheal got up everyday and went to work his eight to five job at an accounting firm. He was not a big fan of it but he was good at it. The only problem was that he worked under so many people that he wonder if he was working at the bottom of the company. Micheal's dream was to be at the top. He didn't care what he was on the top of as long as he was in charge. He been working at the accounting firm for years hoping to do that very thing but saw that he was going nowhere.

Things were getting hopeless for Micheal that he decided to sign up for a crazy contest. It promised him the chance to live in a mansion and marry as many girls as he wanted. Still, Micheal didn't want that. He just wanted to the power to control others. It may sound demented in a way but the ability to do such a thing while living a lavish lifestyle was what Micheal wanted and lead to him signing the contract as quickly as possible.
Theme: Maid
Theme Versions: Flat Chested Maid, 'Normal' Maid, Busty Maid
Other: The idea is that Micheal just loses more control over himself as he transforms and hitting all fetishes of being a maid. He will fall under the trap of being under the servitude of another which is something that he doesn't want. It is made worse as he finds himself being obedient to whoever is his 'master' because of his title. I also suspect that the deeper he gets into the transformation that he may lose his intelligence and become a bit ditzy.

I know you said you would like if we provide the images but I always liked to be surprised. If you really want me to provide images then I do not mind.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

You mean like this? :P

Character Sheet

Name:

Bio:

Changes:
(To be filled out to as much detail as you want)
Theme:
Stage 1 Physical Changes:
Stage 2 Physical Changes:
Stage 3 Physical Changes:
Stage 1 Mental Changes:
Stage 2 Mental Changes:
Stage 3 Mental Changes:

Other/Preferences:

...Is that enough character sheet for you? XP
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: [SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

I'll post a character when I get home from work :)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 am

Been following this and I was gonna suggest 'Soul' for the third stat, but 'Heart' is pretty much the same. Anyway, I am interested and I'll get a character written up tomorrow.

But really, I think you're underestimating how demanding an RP this big can be, especially with an actual combat system. No one would begrudge you for putting a limit on the number of people who can play.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 am

CalypsoNymph wrote:That... is an excellent question. It would really depend on the posting times of the other players, though I doubt a month would be okay.

Sorry Calypso, but I don't think I would be able to keep up with it. I am already involved with four other RP's so I won't be able to participate. Besides, sometimes it's hard for me to come up with characters. I hope all goes well. Though once this semester is over, I probably will check back to see if it's still open. Later.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 am

@HarrI: Good to hear it!

@Blaze: Because of how this is set up, I need a number that can be traced back to 2 to the power of something. So I need 2, 4, 8, 16, etc... but I see your point. I'll think on it if it really hard if sixteen people actually sign up, which I seriously doubt.

@AshK: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you'll still be able to join later.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm

For the changes section... is it kind of a brief description, or do we write it out as if we're doing a TF? I can edit if this is wrong.

Character Sheet

Name: Matt James
Base Appearance: Matt is fairly average height, maybe just a tad on the short side at 5'8", with a very thin frame. He has thick brown hair that's slightly curled, that reaches beyond his shoulders, and has dark brown eyes.

Bio: Matt is pretty shy, and amazingly has never had a girlfriend, despite not being bad looking at all. He really struggles to talk to girls, even when they show an interest in him. He enjoys playing soccer and video games.

Changes:

Theme: Age Regression
Stage 1 Physical Changes: Age 14
Stage 2 Physical Changes: Age 10
Stage 3 Physical Changes: Age 6
Stage 1 Mental Changes: Still quite tomboyish, but with a crush on the 'Master'
Stage 2 Mental Changes: More girly, but tries to appear mature to others. Looks up to the 'Master' and highly values their opinions.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Utterly girly and childish, and 100% devoted to the 'Master'.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Time to give this a shot, I guess...

Character Sheet

Name: Derek Warner
Base Appearance: Derek has a thin, average build. He tends to go on short walks around the block to keep himself from getting too out of shape, but otherwise isn't very athletic. He has short brown hair, and green eyes. Clothes-wise, he tends to dress very casually with short-sleeved shirts and khaki pants.

Bio: Derek's never been the brightest guy, or the most hard working, but he means well. And while he hasn't had much luck in finding a decent job or college since he graduated high school two years ago, he has been keeping an eye out for anything that could help him get an edge up in the world. So, when he saw the ads for this big competition with probable cash prizes, he was quick to sign up... And the chance to get a girlfriend or two was definitely a bonus.

Changes:

Theme: Business woman
Stage 1 Physical Changes: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=806710
Stage 2 Physical Changes: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=794595
Stage 3 Physical Changes: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=664430
Stage 1 Mental Changes: A bit smarter; greater work ethic
Stage 2 Mental Changes: Increasingly fixated on her job; starts calling the "Master" things like "Boss" and "Sir".
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Even more devoted to her work and Master, almost to the exclusion of anything else; loaded with business smarts.

Other/Preferences: While I'm all right with some mental changes (as listed above), I'd prefer that Derek at least be allowed to keep her basic memories and such if he should be transformed.

This all work?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

So far, things look good!

Oh, something to mention, to make sure people know: I don't mind part-animal girls, as long as it is part of their 'theme'. I figured that I should clarify that that is okay, just in case.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Name: Drew Allen
Base Appearance: A young man of average height, slim build, and a little bit underweight for his size, but he's not necessarily in shape. He currently has a bit of an unshaven look, along with a goatie, with his brown hair, which he has let grow out a bit, but mainly only in the front, to where his hair drapes down and covers his forehead from view, reaching dangerously close to his glasses.

Bio: Drew is a college student, getting near to the end of earning his degree in Logistics, and is quite happy with that. However, he's got a bit of an, well, attitude problem you could say. He tends to be a douchebag for no reason, whatsoever, except for maybe ****s-and-giggles. It's about the only reason anyone's been able to figure out, and one person even coined him to be a Drewchebag, which he just enjoyed and continued to play off as, even to his few friends that he has met at college, who just take him as being the way he is.

However, he's not all that great with women, and more of a nerd or so, constantly playing TF2 and other such or speedrunning on an emulator on his computer of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or Super Mario World, or watching others play and speedrun.

Changes:

Theme: AR
Stage 1 Physical Changes: Age 16
Stage 2 Physical Changes: Age 10
Stage 3 Physical Changes: Age 4, still in diapers, with a quite noticeable lisping problem.
Stage 1 Mental Changes: Loss of college education, and perhaps the year or two of high school. Will be compelled to obey her master, but, at the same time, still be quite a lot like her old self, with a real rebellious attitude. Will tend to obey most times, but will ask "What's in it for me?" on a fairly consistent basis.
Stage 2 Mental Changes: Loss of all education from mid-middle school and onward. Less rebellious, but will probably tend to whine a lot, while still obeying. Will more than likely say something along the lines of "Do I have to?" when given an order on a fairly consistent basis.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Loss of all education whatsoever, including ABC's and numbers. Will only be able to understand simple orders, as orders with big words will evade her understanding, and be completely obedient, too afraid to disobey.

Other/Preferences: Can't think of anything to put here at this time. Will edit if something comes to mind.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Micheal Anderson
Base Appearance: Micheal is a tall person who stands around 6'1 and is rather thin. His black hair is cut short to fit his rather square framed head. He is rather tan from years of being in the sun. Most of the time Micheal wears a pair of dress pants and shirt to match the average officer worker that can be found in any company.

Bio: Micheal got up everyday and went to work his eight to five job at an accounting firm. He was not a big fan of it but he was good at it. The only problem was that he worked under so many people that he wonder if he was working at the bottom of the company. Micheal's dream was to be at the top. He didn't care what he was on the top of as long as he was in charge. He been working at the accounting firm for years hoping to do that very thing but saw that he was going nowhere.

Things were getting hopeless for Micheal that he decided to sign up for a crazy contest. It promised him the chance to live in a mansion and marry as many girls as he wanted. Still, Micheal didn't want that. He just wanted to the power to control others. It may sound demented in a way but the ability to do such a thing while living a lavish lifestyle was what Micheal wanted and lead to him signing the contract as quickly as possible.

Changes:
(To be filled out to as much detail as you want)
Theme: Maid
Stage 1 Physical Changes: http://www.zerochan.net/1068421
Stage 2 Physical Changes: http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l64 ... Stage2.jpg
Stage 3 Physical Changes: http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l64 ... Stage3.jpg
Stage 1 Mental Changes: Has a devotion to the Master but has his attitude.
Stage 2 Mental Changes: Loses some intelligence and is more obedient.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Becomes a bit ditzy and completely obedient to the Master

Other/Preferences:
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Hum. The stage 2 and stage 3 links aren't going through, Miki. Other then that, it looks good!
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 pm

What Themes are the acceptable ones?
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby CalypsoNymph » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Pretty much whatever you want, as long as it's allowed on the forum normally. I'd rather people don't AR into a baby, or AP to an old person with a cane, but really, most anything is fine. Bimbo, maid, pregnate, school girl, succubus, otaku, idol, bratty rich kid, tom boy, sporty girl, neko, bunny, librarian... I could go on and on.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying