[SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

...So, I'm thinking of running a RP.

A single RP. Don't want to go beyond what I can do again, after all.

So, here's the idea. 8 males (or at least most of them are male) have signed up for whatever foolish reason to be part of this, well, fight. I'm still debating if it's a gameshow like Muffinstud's old RP, or they're all criminals, or they were all abducted, or it's some crazy rich person's form of entertainment, or something else.

The basic idea is that all 8 of them are put into a maze, and fight with brand new spells to transform others until 4 of them are fully transformed. Those 4 are then assigned to the other 4 as 'members' of their Harem, and gain a iresitable compulsion to obey their 'master', and they help their master with their spells, or with distractions, or just as a lookout.

Now, in more detail:

Each 'round' will be in a seperate maze. Like the first one will probably be some kind of forest, and the second some kind of mansion, etc., etc. The winner gets a really nice magufin, as in addition to 'keeping' all the Harem members, they are freed from one-person marriages and they get a really big house and/or mansion /with/ a monthly allowance for the rest of their lives.

As for combat, there will be, I think, 4 stats. Mind, Body, and... two others. At the begining of the game, all of these starts are at... 3. When they reach 1, that stat is 'fully transformed'. Your spells have a power of 1-(your stat), and the girls in your 'harem' give you an additional +2 to the spells you cast in the stat that most affected them, or that they were best at, or something like that.

Spells are contested, with various modifiers and the like. So, if, say, I, with a Body stat of 2 cast a Body spell on someone with a Body stat of 4. I roll a 1, and they roll a 4. I, the caster, failed, so nothing happens. However, let's say that I had a 'Harem' member that helps me cast Body spells. So, I effectively rolled a 3, but my foe still rolled a 4. Nothing happens. Now, lets say, in addition, I surprised my foe, and that would give me a bonus of 2. So, I effectively rolled a 5 against my foes 4. My foe's body is altered, lowering his body stat to a 4.

Ties go to the person with most bonuses, and true ties go to the defender.

If you are transformed in a round, your 'master for the round' is the one who transformed you. So, you can see how, with some clever playing, somebody could get a lot of bonuses on the first round, while others don't get any.

After each round, every remaining 'Master' will gain something like 2, maybe 3 stat points to spread as they wish, with more or less points to people who did exceptionally well or exceptionally poorly.

In addition, after each round there will be a 'rest' period, during which Masters and Harem Members can talk, banter, make alliances, etc. This is an important part, because Harem Members only have to obey their Master's commands and automatically help them with spells. There's a lot of room in that to mess them up, and there is a way for a particularly clever Harem Member to actually win the entire thing in the final round. And maybe some Masters would like to team up with each other; help each other out until they must face each other. And maybe they'll betray their allies when they get the chance.

Finally, before the 'rest' period truely begins, Harem members are 'auctioned off'... somehow. I'll need to figure that out.

An important note: Just because you are a 'Harem Member' doesn't mean that you can't be a kid, or somebody that wouldn't normally want to be part of somebodies Harem. It just means they play a non-romantic or reluctant-romantic part of it, like the bratty kid that always follows her older sister and won't let the 'meany' winner take her away.

As for the changes, mental changes, while not required per-say, are preffered for this as it makes the 'stat' reductions easier to justify. You have more trouble thinking, you want to clean up the arena, you're distracted by your future baby, etc., etc., etc. Currently, this is just to see if people are interested, and for their ideas on this as a whole, suggestions and what not.

So... any questions, ideas, or interest?

EDIT: Almost forgot! 'Masters' stats are fully healed at the end of each round.

It's the chance of a lifetime.

A mansion. A harem. Ability to marry more then one girl. A weekly allowance.

No... it's not the chance of a liftime.

It's the chance of a thousand lifetimes.

All you had to do was sign up, fill out the details, and send the slip away. One would be chosen as a winner. You knew that thousands, maybe millions had signed up for this contest... but you got a reply. A tournament, and the winner would get the prize. It never said what prize, but you knew what it was. You just had to go in person and sign a contract, and you got free room and board in the same building as a specially made arena. It's going to be televised, and you 'have to accept the consquences' or something... but who cares! You have the chance of a thousand lifetimes!

The world is, more or less, modern day with a few more technological break throughs. Building is much faster and cheaper, for example, and medicine has improved greatly. Internets gotten faster, no more fossile fuils required, peace in most areas of the world... it's a good time to be alive.

Okay, so, for the character sheets, I need base appearance, personality, and maybe a bit about why they entered this contest and signed a contract without really reading it. Then I need three diffrent versions of a TF all following the same theme, each more extreme then the last. For AR, for example, it could be AR to 14, then AR to 10, then AR to 6. For a Bimbo, it could be ditz, air head, bimbo. For becoming pregnant, it could be 2 months, then 4 months, then 6 months. Or something like that. Get the picture?

Each version of the TF will also need some mental alterations. It doesn't have to be anything too great, but, again, it should become more drastic with each TF. This is mostly so that part of the mechanics actually work out. If you really don't want any mental alterations, then I suppose that's fine, but I'd really rather there were at least some. If you have pictures for each TF, bonus points!

Now, I need eight players. If there are more that want to join, then I will choose which ones to have in this RP by virtue of grammer, coheancy in character sheet, and various other things that I won't bother listing. However, in the increadibly unlikely event that sixteen people sign up, I've got something extra planned that'll have sixteen players total. ...And again with 32, but that won't happen.

As for stats, those are all at 3 in the begining, so you don't even have to mention those. Just make sure that your character isn't horribly handicaped in some way or another, and it'll be fine.

Finally, if you have anything in particular you want to happen in this RP, then either post it or send it to me in a PM. I'll see what I can do to fullfill it, but due to the nature of this game, I can't make any promises.

Character Sheet

Name:

Bio:

Changes:
(To be filled out to as much detail as you want)
Theme:
Stage 1 Physical Changes:
Stage 2 Physical Changes:
Stage 3 Physical Changes:
Stage 1 Mental Changes:
Stage 2 Mental Changes:
Stage 3 Mental Changes:

Other/Preferences:
Last edited by CalypsoNymph on Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: [SRP} Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up

Postby Alissa of Someday » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

I'm interested if you get the people for it; sounds like a potentially good time.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Josie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm

I must agree, this sounds like a fun time and a good way for me to get back into the swing of things board side.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm

hmmm can a transformed member decided to "Improve" her master?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm

There will be traps for them to push their 'Master' into, but that's the closest you'll get. However, if their 'Master' gets out without being transformed, then they might decide to punish their 'Harem member'... probably by exasperating their transformation, or imposing limiting commands on them before they enter the arena. Normally those aren't allowed, but for a disobediant Harem Member whose caught, they give a bit more leeway.

...'Accidently' blocking their foe from their view is one thing; pushing them into the pool that /clearly/ says that their body will be affected with every dunk is another alltogether.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Hehe, well, it's good that people are interested; I'm really glad about that, but does anybody have any suggestions? I'd really rather not have only two stats. Three is preferable, and four would be nice if I had something good for all of them.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Perhaps a third stat could have something to do with clothing or attire? Or would that just fall under "Body"?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Well, I was thinking about that, and if there's nothing else then I'll take it without complaint, but I'd prefer something else. If for no other reason then to avoid having six year old childrens clothes and a early twenty-something woman. o.o That'd be very uncomfortable.

...Of course, there's a plethera of fun ways around those particular pitfalls, but personally I'd rather avoid the cause in the first place. But, then again, this is a transformation RP... hum. What do you/other people think?
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Ah, I hadn't thought of that issue... I'm afraid I'm a little stuck for other ideas, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Seems like quite the interesting idea. Currently, I'm a bit too worn out from my day to try and help think of anything, but I might try at some point tomorrow.

I was thinking of something like Age for a stat, but, then again, not everyone is a fan of AR, except maybe to a point, but that could also be under body. Hrm. Yup. Can't think on it tonight.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 am

Hey! I just had an idea! What if the third stat for each person is unique to their eventual TF!

So, for example, somebody who's going to become a Maid would have Obediance, and somebody becomeing a Bimbo would have Flightyness, and... no, wait, those are already covered.

Hum.

How about something like 'acceptance' of their body? So, somebody who became a sexy female and lost all of their 'Acceptance' will find themselves at home in their body... though they might not like it. But they might accept things that are sterotypical for that body a bit more; it'd be more subtle and hard to play, but maybe. ...I'm not sold on the idea yet, I'll admit, but it has merit I think.

So, does anybody either have a diffrent third stat, a way to make Individual third stats seperated further from Mind and Body, or a way to have 'Acceptance' more overt?
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 am

I'm interested :)

The only issue I see is... Muffin ran another game like this, paired people off and they had TF battles to transform the other into their new girlfriend. The problem was, I'm pretty sure nobody wanted to be left as a boy, so half the people taking part ended up 'winning' their battle and probably being left disappointed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am

Harri does have quite the point there, which could be a possible issue unless someone who joins is willing to actually try and win and not be disappointed at the end by not having a form other than their base, possibly male, form.

As for another stat, how about Loyalty towards their master? At first, they would not have any loyalty to anyone but themselves, but after being TFed some, they might have a point in that stat, but be able to resist it up to a certain point, perhaps to where it is double above the rest of their stats combined or so, then they won't be able to resist any orders from their master and have to completely obey everything that is said and ordered?

Or you could, instead, have points in a stat called Will where the higher the stat is, the more the person is able to think for themselves, go against their master's wishes, or try and be disobedient to get back at their master or so. Not quite sure how it would go down, unless it would automatically go down by a half-point per every TF done or so?
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 am

Okay, to clarify about the battles: At first there are 8 'Masters', not all of which will be male, but most of which will be. Then there will be 4 'Masters' and 4 'Harem Members'. Then there will be 2 'Masters' and 6 'Harem Members'. Finally, there will be 1 'Master' and a grand whooping totaly of seven 'Harem Members'. And not only that, but I'll be sure to fit in a surprise for the winner if it'll keep the compitition running...

And, Marky, that's a good idea... maybe something like that... and, if the stats are used for other things besides just plain spells...

Yes, Loyalty could work. It would be quite interesting to see a full-stat 'Master' command a low-stat 'Master' to do something... and then he does it. It would add a whole new level to the strategy. What does everybody else think?
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 am

Marky's ideas sound good to me! Better than my "Clothes" thing, at least.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying