[SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (4 Days left!)

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 pm

It's fine... and hopefully you will! If this goes well, then I'll have to start something else up when it's done...
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: [SRP} Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up

Postby muffinstud » Fri May 04, 2012 1:03 pm

This thread is the ring, and this post is the hat. Me typing right now is me throwing said hat into said ring.

Character Sheet

Name: Aaron Thompson
Base Appearance: Aaron isn't all that tall, and kind of on the chubby side. He's kind of pale, and usually has unkempt hair and a little bit of scraggly stubble on his chin. He tends to wear novelty T Shirts with jeans. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and a bit of a boyish face still.

Bio: Aaron has tried every diet and exercise program known to man. He doesn't mind exercise, but never got any enjoyment out of it because he never got satisfactory results. Instead, he locks himself up inside, playing video games, watching sports and making a living buying and selling useless junk on Ebay. He didn't actually apply, his brother did for him in an attempt to not only get him out of the house but to get him some actual interaction with females.

Changes:
Theme: Tomboy
[Warning: Any pictures I offer are suggestions only. If you find something that fits better, feel free to use that instead.]

Stage 1 Physical Changes: Highly athletic, muscular and flat-chested. Aaron isn't so much comfortable with her body so much as she is finally relieved to achieve physical fitness at long last. While she usually wears a little less clothing so as not to get in the way of her workouts, she doesn't really enjoy being stared at.Stage 1

Stage 2 Physical Changes: Still athletic, less muscular, a little bit more busty. Given a choice, Aaron would be indecisive about whether or not she would prefer being male or female. She tends to wear more revealing clothing, even when not working out. If asked why, she wouldn't be able to give a clear answer.Stage 2

Stage 3 Physical Changes: Busty, and all around a very feminine and fit figure. Hands down, Aaron loves her body and would laugh at any offer to go back. This complete acceptance of her body shows in her clothing choices. Everything she wears either accentuates or reveals just how strong and feminine she is. While she naturally doesn't appreciate a creepy stare, she rather enjoys the attention her flaunting gets her.Stage 3

Stage 1 Mental Changes: Infatuated with her new fitness, Aaron will take every opportunity to work out, show off, or impress her Master. However, she is oblivious to any connection she may have with him. She still has a very masculine view of her fitness, wanting to become stronger and more muscular. Competitive to the extreme, and an adrenaline junkie, her favorite activities are the ones with the most risk or physical danger.

Stage 2 Mental Changes: A little more even-tempered, Aaron still wants to show her physical prowess. However, this doesn't define her any more. She is willing to act feminine every now and then if it means gaining acceptance from her Master, even if she finds it distasteful. She works out and plays sports more to keep up her current fitness level than anything else. She enjoys outdoor activities and team sports, and hates it when she loses.

Stage 3 Mental Changes: She is very much at home with acting feminine when the situation calls for it. She is willing to compromise for her Master, even sitting inside, on a couch, for a whole movie if it means making him happy. Her favorite activities are still anything outdoorsy or physical in nature. She's willing to play solo sports, and she works out just because she enjoys it. She's not happy losing, but is no longer a sore winner or loser.

Other/Preferences:
No complete mind wipes, and I'd prefer no animal traits this time around. You'll notice the tomboy becomes a little more romantic in nature as she progresses. Any mental nudges or impulses in that directions would be welcome.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Josie » Fri May 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I was going to join this, but I think 9 players is more then enough. :P I hope you guys enjoy the game. ^^
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Hehe, no, no, it's fine. Only eight people are getting in anyway... no matter how many people my apply, I'm only going to chose eight, and as long as you send in a character sheet before you run out of days, you have a chance.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: [SRP] Harem FIGHT! Disscusion/sign up (Open)

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

So, it's been four days now... and, normally, I would start this up soon; I have who I would accept ready and everything.

Unfortunatly, however, the key planning that I was planning to do for the last few days was interupted by a sudden and serious case of sick, and I'm only now getting over it. People can still try to sign up, and I will still only choose eight, but sign ups will close as soon as I have my planning done. My apologies for the delay, and I hope it won't take too long to start this up.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 am

Last minute signup... I CHOOSE YOU!

Name: Henry Dresden
Base Appearance: Red hair, black leather jacket, blue jeans. Henry is in very good shape, which is no surprise given his chosen profession.

Bio: Many labels could be slapped on Henry... spy, assassin, secret agent, sniper... All would have an element of truth. In his short career as an intelligence agent he has spied, stabbed, and infiltrated dozens of targets successfully in what seemed to be the start of a long and storied career. But that all ended one day... when an international incident forced his sudden retirement. Now working freelance and bored... he applied to the contest out of curiosity more than anything else.

Theme: Alluring Assassin
Stage 1 Physical Changes: Henry is still more or less him... but a younger, female version of himself. He is physically a bit weaker, but his skills are still razor sharp. STAGE ONE.
Stage 2 Physical Changes: Aging a few years, Henry's female body matures... breasts and hips swollen outwards while her clothing becomes tighter and more revealing. Meanwhile her physical skills degrade further... forcing her to use more misdirection and 'feminine charms' to achieve her goals. STAGE TWO.
Stage 3 Physical Changes: Henry completes his transformation into a female bombshell... her clothing even tighter, skimpier, and impractical, while her figure has matured to a hourglass that would keep any man staring. Her physical abilities all but gone... she would have to rely on her alluring body and siren's voice to tempt men to their doom. Lover beware... STAGE THREE.

Stage 1 Mental Changes: Generally a increase of femininity... in the posture and thought. Henry would think and do things she normally wouldn't consider before... and that name seems a bit odd...
Stage 2 Mental Changes: A strong surge of femininity. The name definetly has to change... Plus men would look strangely attractive... She would still remember who she was, but at times it is too tempting to forget. Also a tendency to pose alluringly, and a pleasure at having men stare at her body.
Stage 3 Mental Changes: Her old life would seem distant, unfulfilling... being the seductress she had become is much more exciting! A strong physical attraction to her Master and a knowledge and desire to use her voluptuous body to its full advantage would round out the new woman... who would do whatever it took to get what she wanted.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri May 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Hmm. I'm never very good with plotting out my own changes, and I'm late anyhow...but let's give this a go!

Much like Muffin, consider the linked images as suggestions, and do feel free to change them as you see fit.

Name: Markus Blanc

Base Appearance: Markus is a tall, medium-built man with light brown hair and glasses, generally dressed fairly conservatively.

Bio: The owner of a small, but growing business--something to do with electronics--Markus has become obsessed with increasing the profit margin. Even now, on his supposed vacation he's signed up for this contest as a form of research--publicity stunts have struck him as a good way to drum up attention.

Theme: Cowgirl

Stage 1 Physical Changes: A woman, perhaps even a fairly well-endowed one already, but maintaining a sense of dignity and class, wearing her glasses and business suit still. Something like this.

Stage 2 Physical Changes: In the second stage, her glasses have been switched out for a cowbell, together with the trappings of a dairy cow--perhaps the ears, horns, and/or tail of such an animal, as well as her outfit changing to reflect this, though she still is more dressed then not. Something like this.

Stage 3 Physical Changes: Busty and barely dressed, with absolutely no chance of maintaining any kind of respectability--something like this

Stage 1 Mental Changes: A little bit easily confused and easily embarrassed, looking to others for alliances if she can, because she's lost a bit of confidence in her own agency. Can be easily drawn off of concentrating on the situation at hand if people fluster her about her body.

Stage 2 Mental Changes: At this stage she finds herself very suggestible, from the master especially. It's getting a bit hard to concentrate in general, and especially when her bell is clanging. She may still have flashes of insight and independence, but will slip easily into the role of a follower. Moos when especially bewildered.

Stage 3 Mental Changes: Has trouble standing on two legs, forming complex thoughts, and even understanding what people are saying, easily slipping into a hazy, almost animal-like state, especially if she's treated as such. Very affectionate towards the master, and though too dim to understand a lot, will do most whatever is asked of her.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm interested! Is there still room? :D
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous

Return to Roleplaying