Adventure Time (OOC Thread)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Adventure Time (OOC Thread)

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am

In the Land of Ooo lives a young boy adventurer named Finn and his shapeshifting magical dog named Jake (Voiced by John DiMaggio). Together, they fight monsters and other cool stuff.

What Time is It? Adventure Time!

The Land of Ooo has: Princess BubbleGum (voiced by Hyden Welch), an Ice King (voiced by Tom Kenny), a Fire Kingdom (Flame Princess), Marceline the Vampire Queen and her dad, Lumpy Space Princess (voiced by creator Pennington Ward), The Candy Kingdom (Princess Bubble Gum's kingdom), Tree Trunks the elephant, Choose Goose (a wacky goose who rhymes and trades stuff, voiced by Jason Griffith), Hot Dog Princess, Slime Princess, Gunther the Penguin, and many more fascinating characters. You can even fight the Lich (was to be known as the Lich King, but that title is copyrighted to Blizzard/WoW). The Lich was voiced by Hellboy actor Ron Perlman, who also voiced Slade Wilson/Deathstroke on Teen Titans.

They did an episode with a Tg theme called "Adventure time with Fionna and Cake". Turns out the Ice King likes to write Fan Fiction and created a female version of himself known as Ice Queen (voiced by Grey Delise) as the antagonist for Fionna and her magical cat Cake (voiced by Roz Ryan) to fight. Prince Gumball was voiced by....wait for it.....Neal Patrick Harris!
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Adventure Time (OOC Thread)

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I've always thought the land of Ooo was the sort of setting you use for D&D!
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Return to Roleplaying