My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The RP (OOC Thread)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The RP (OOC Thread

Postby Haylie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

They have X-rays, so why not TVs?

They also have something resembling vehicles, if the thing Pinkie uses in "Griffon the Brush-Off" and Tank has at the end of "May the Best Pet Win" are any idictaion.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Haylie wrote:They have X-rays, so why not TVs?

They also have something resembling vehicles, if the thing Pinkie uses in "Griffon the Brush-Off" and Tank has at the end of "May the Best Pet Win" are any idictaion.

I wasn't questioning vehicles, just that some might be more humanesque... but even that isn't much of an issue with how flexable ponies are and Minotaurs being a regular part of their society.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 am

The show revolves around the adventures and daily life of the unicorn pony Twilight Sparkle (voiced by Tara Strong, singing voice by Rebecca Shoichet), her baby dragon assistant Spike (voiced by Cathy Weseluck), and her friends in Ponyville:

Rainbow Dash, a tomboyish pegasus pony who helps control the weather (voiced by Ashleigh Ball);
Rarity, a glamorous unicorn with a flair for fashion design (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, singing voice by Kazumi Evans);
Fluttershy, a shy pegasus pony who is fond of animals (voiced by Andrea Libman);
Pinkie Pie, a hyperactive pony who loves throwing parties (voiced by Andrea Libman, singing voice by Shannon Chan-Kent);
Applejack, a hard-working pony on her apple farm at the outskirts of Ponyville (voiced by Ashleigh Ball).
The younger Cutie Mark Crusaders include: Apple Bloom, Applejack's younger sister (voiced by Michelle Creber); Sweetie Belle, Rarity's younger sister (voiced by Claire Corlett, singing voice by Michelle Creber); and Scootaloo, a pegasus that idolizes Rainbow Dash (voiced by Madeleine Peters).

The show takes place in the fictional land of Equestria, which is ruled by Twilight's teacher Princess Celestia (voiced by Nicole Oliver) and her sister Princess Luna (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain).

Many recurring characters also appear as supporting characters, including the eccentric zebra Zecora (voiced by Brenda Crichlow[25]), who lives in nearby Everfree Forest and dabbles in herbal medicine, and the friends, acquaintances, and family of the six primary characters. Villains include the draconequus Discord (voiced by John de Lancie)[26][27], Nightmare Moon (the corrupted form of Princess Luna), and Queen Chrysalis (the changeling). There was an episode featuring Trixie, a unicorn type pony who bragged about being a stage magician, using the monkier "The Great and Powerful Trixie".

Fan-named characters include Derpy Hooves, or the offical name is Ditzy Doo, Doctor Whooves, based off of the David Tennant version of Doctor Who, the time travelling Doctor, and DJ Pon-3, known officially as Vinyl Scratch, the DJ for many parties, including the Royal Galloping Gala.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 am

My Unicorn, Sonata, looks like this:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 4w5aah.png

Picture that with a dark brown coat and a light brown mane and glasses, with her horn.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:45 am

On MLP: FiM Elements of Chaos, a task force to investigate the locations of the elements of chaos will be forming under the leadership of Princess MoonSpell (the alicorn character played by Garath the Shadowshifter). All interested ponies please PM Garath for more info.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying