Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun May 13, 2012 8:36 pm

AshK wrote:Erika giggles at the question. "Of course I want some popcorn." Erika says happily. "Can't really watch DVD's without popcorn now can we?"

Erika then turns the channel to the station that it's supposed to be on for DVD and inserts the disc. She then takes another sip of her ice water.

She giggles as well as she starts pop popcorn in well a popcorn popper. She joining Erika in the living room, waiting for the popcorn to finish. She wiping her forehead off with her arm, smiling up at Erika. Erika hears the loud booming surround sound kick in, all around the room are hidden. It sounds very loud but also means the movie will sound nice. There are some previews that start up, some decent looking movies that are were going to be out shortly after the MiB2 movie.

After a bit more time the title screen show up and her friend return with the popcorn and some sodas. "ready now?"

Sasha wrote:She undresses slowly. " well I like games, reading, and spending time with my friends."

The women nods and writes a bit more down, before bringing the measuring tape out fully. Bringing it over and measuring around Natsuki's back and around over her breasts, writing down the measurement then moving down to measure under her breasts across the top of her stomach. "Go on please."

Kris_Roth wrote:Sailor vera grumbles at the sight of the Halloween decoration, "Really, Grandpa? Is this some sort of silly prank you and grandma cooked up?" She tears down the skeleton decoration and tosses it outside in the trash, dusting off her hands, transforming to normal as Lin Akuno.

All of a sudden it seems like Lin figured out what was going on, the lights turn back on as her grandfather steps out from behind one of the doors. "Now granddaughter you know you should be ready for an attack at any time. I am just trying to teach you." He laughs loudly, he does enjoy messing around with the young magic girl but he also keeps her on her toes and ready for an attack most of the time.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Well, that was my fault for being a scatterbrain at the time, either a normal breakfast or pizza will be fine." Keiko said as she finishes up her part of the cleaning.

Keiko's mom steps over to her and wraps her arms around her daughter. "It's fine. Whatever you'd like would be good. Okay?" She smiles warmly at her daughter. "Besides we do need to talk about school and such. I think home schooling is out of the question this year."

()()()Terra-14()()() And <>Disgui<>
Disgui might not be certain if this girl who has saved her from the strange situation , leading to what could be an even stranger conversation. She might not believe Terra but she may notice that the sun is directly above the city scape, wait wasn't it night time for Disqui? Well, looks to be a daytime now perhaps she fell asleep for hours or was knocked out when she fell. But Terra doesn't look to be human. They keep on talking seems someone was sent to investigate. A man stepping around the corner, looking to be a teen boy dressed in what looks like a military outfit, holding a type of gun weapon in his hands. “Ladies? What are you doing here?”

Hitomi looks on, disappointed by how weak this creature was, and that the others couldn't hand this on their own. She turns and walks away when the owl creature raises from the ground and flies at her full force. Hitomi turns just as it is about to hit her, looking to hit her as she grabs onto it,. Of course this surprises the others, thinking Hitomi was hit, but she caught the bird just in time. She having been pushed back by the impact but stands her ground. "Seriously, this is your best."
the owl struggles to break free from Hitomi but it cannot escape her gripe. She looking down at it coldly as she slams it onto the ground and goes into a wrestling type grapple, pulling back on its wings as she pushes it down with her knees. It howling in pain as it suddenly blasts her with a gust of powerful wind, knocking Hitomi back catching her off guard. She quickly recovers readies for another attack.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra-14()()() And <>Disgui<>
Disgui might not be certain if this girl who has saved her from the strange situation , leading to what could be an even stranger conversation. She might not believe Terra but she may notice that the sun is directly above the city scape, wait wasn't it night time for Disqui? Well, looks to be a daytime now perhaps she fell asleep for hours or was knocked out when she fell. But Terra doesn't look to be human. They keep on talking seems someone was sent to investigate. A man stepping around the corner, looking to be a teen boy dressed in what looks like a military outfit, holding a type of gun weapon in his hands. “Ladies? What are you doing here?”

Um... *Disgui nervously turns toward the boy with the gun.* Ah, we were just talking, is all...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

See shrugs. " Thats really bout it about me. Nothing exciting happens in my life."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:Erika giggles at the question. "Of course I want some popcorn." Erika says happily. "Can't really watch DVD's without popcorn now can we?"

Erika then turns the channel to the station that it's supposed to be on for DVD and inserts the disc. She then takes another sip of her ice water.

She giggles as well as she starts pop popcorn in well a popcorn popper. She joining Erika in the living room, waiting for the popcorn to finish. She wiping her forehead off with her arm, smiling up at Erika. Erika hears the loud booming surround sound kick in, all around the room are hidden. It sounds very loud but also means the movie will sound nice. There are some previews that start up, some decent looking movies that are were going to be out shortly after the MiB2 movie.

After a bit more time the title screen show up and her friend return with the popcorn and some sodas. "ready now?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Erika says to her friend as she takes one of the sodas from her and puts the cap back on her water bottle for later. "Thanks for the soda."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

"Fair enough..." Keiko said while thinking about the school thing.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Lin laughs nervously as her grandfather reveals that it was just another training exercise. "Sorry, I do get carried away with my job to battle demons and other strange creatures. Thank you for training me." She bows to her grandfather. "I am now ready for work, after lunch. I'm hungry!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Ookalf wrote:Um... *Disgui nervously turns toward the boy with the gun.* Ah, we were just talking, is all...

"Something strange is going on here so you two should probably come with me." The boy motions the gun down the alleyway. "Come on you two, lets get going."

Sasha wrote:See shrugs. " Thats really bout it about me. Nothing exciting happens in my life."

"That's it? Well how about your childhood then? Family?" She smiles a warm smile as she measures along Natsuki's body, around her chest and waist and down each of her legs and each arm.

AshK wrote:"Ready as I'll ever be." Erika says to her friend as she takes one of the sodas from her and puts the cap back on her water bottle for later. "Thanks for the soda."

Erika watches the movie with her friend, sure they have watched it before but they have fun gossiping and making jokes about the movie itself. However she does feel like something is off in the back of her mind. But it must be nothing really.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Fair enough..." Keiko said while thinking about the school thing.

Keiko's mom smiles at her and rubs her head. "I think you should go get dress now. Unless you rather talk about it now." Keiko had been homed schooled in previous, before this year.

Kris_Roth wrote:Lin laughs nervously as her grandfather reveals that it was just another training exercise. "Sorry, I do get carried away with my job to battle demons and other strange creatures. Thank you for training me." She bows to her grandfather. "I am now ready for work, after lunch. I'm hungry!"

"Lin, we hardly started to work at all. Well alright you can go ahead and make lunch for grandma and me as well. I'll be down in the shop." Lin's grandfather nods and starts to head away to the shop.

Hitomi stands ready for the next attack. The other mews getting up and recovering from their own injuries. She however lowers her hands and sighs. "Well, this is no fun. I prefer a one on one battle." She turns as the owl creature seems to be annoyed that she has turned her back on it, and that she is walking away. It charges down towards Hitomi, the mews calling to Hitomi trying to protect her from it, when she suddenly leaps onto its back right when it is about to hit her. "You like flying so much. Lets clip those wings." She grabs onto the wings and pulls them back, using her sheer strength to break the bones of the wings. As it crashes to the ground she jumps off and goes up into a tree. "You all finish this. It is done for." With that she drops down to the ground and de-transforms, walking away.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sun May 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"Something strange is going on here so you two should probably come with me." The boy motions the gun down the alleyway. "Come on you two, lets get going."

And... Why should we do that, exactly? We don't know who you are!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 am

Natsuki nods. " I live with my mom. haven't seen my dad for a few years but they are still together. he just been off on work matters. "
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

"Right, we should talk it over when we go for our food." Keiko said going to get dressed in suitable clothes.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC: Sorry for being missing for a while. Things got chaotic on my end for a while.

Terra examined the youth, and more importantly, his weapon. At first glance it seemed to be designed like a ballistic firearm, but with a powerful energy source built into it. How such a combination of weapon technologies would interact was beyond Terra's knowledge; there were many possibilities, but she did not have enough information to make any meaningful deductions.

Fight him?
With that unknown weapon, Terra did not know what kind of damage she could suffer nor could she make a plan of how best to deal with it. for the same reason, the suggestion method she used on the woman from before would not work as close proximity would be required. For now though, she could not feel any particularly hostile intent coming from him. There was enough to put her on edge, but for now he was more being cautious than intending to kill them.

It was then that her companion spoke. Unfortunately, it was not the most cautious of statements for such a situation, but the intention was more than valid.

"I must agree." she stated, selecting solidarity as the preferred option. "State your intention, purpose and through what means you located us."
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:"Ready as I'll ever be." Erika says to her friend as she takes one of the sodas from her and puts the cap back on her water bottle for later. "Thanks for the soda."

Erika watches the movie with her friend, sure they have watched it before but they have fun gossiping and making jokes about the movie itself. However she does feel like something is off in the back of her mind. But it must be nothing really.

Erika continues to watch the movie with her friend. She can't help but feel as if something is wedged at the back of her mind, but can't really put her finger on it. It must not be very important if she can't think of a good reason for something to be wedged at the back of her mind.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 pm

OOC: Just checking, but is this RP dead or just on haitus right now?
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Gee-chan wrote:OOC: Just checking, but is this RP dead or just on haitus right now?

(The GM got distracted again by 20 different things. Now hey look a distraction! *points away from the oo-K*)

()()()Terra-14()()() And <>Disgui<>
The guy stops at the two's questioning, giving them a confused look, it should be clear that he is some kind of military soldier. "I saw you two come down this way and thought you might be in danger." He taps the emblem on his upper arm of his uniform, showing a NHM with a single strip underneath. "Now please. Come with me." He doesn't seem like he would like to fight but at the same time he could easily be over powered even with his weapon.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki nods. " I live with my mom. haven't seen my dad for a few years but they are still together. he just been off on work matters. "

The women nods as she finishes writing something down and smiles at Natsuki. "That should do it. Anything else that you think you would like to add for the design?" She sits down listening to her. Half of this seems to be of her trying to learn of ones psyche or personality.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Right, we should talk it over when we go for our food." Keiko said going to get dressed in suitable clothes.

"Alright dear." Keiko's mother says, smiling as she watches her daughter walking away.
Keiko reaches her room, it being as she left it. She might want to just get dressed for the time being but does have some time to relax if she wants to.

AshK wrote:Erika continues to watch the movie with her friend. She can't help but feel as if something is wedged at the back of her mind, but can't really put her finger on it. It must not be very important if she can't think of a good reason for something to be wedged at the back of her mind.

The movie comes to an end as the credits start to roll by Erika's friend and picks up the remote, hitting the stop button on the remote. She just suddenly stops moving all together, But it isn't just her. Her pet mouse has stopping, on the table in front of them, just stopped mid bite. But she however can still move.

Hitomi walks away, the girls try to stop her but of course she gives them her typical look of leave her alone. She leaves the zoo, seems her desire for a peaceful. quiet day was just not going to happen. She could go home now but now she was closer to one of the shrines she visits pretty often. She looks around and starts to make her way to the shrine.
Heading up the steps the older women that actually runs the shrine is heading down with her grand-daughter. "Good day Hitomi. Sorry we were just heading out to do some shopping. If you'd like you can stay however."
Hitomi nods, bending down and smiling at the 5 year old grand-daughter, her expression seems to be lighter than normally. "Thank you ma'am. I will just stay out front then. And how are you today Mary?" The little girl hides behind her grandma from Hitomi, shyly. Hitomi standing back up, frowning. "She must still be... upset. I heard about. How are you doing?"
The grandmother frowns and nods her head. "We will be fine. Thanks for asking Hitomi. She might not be around anymore but I still have my grand-daughter." The women gives a saddened smile to Hitomi, trying to show that she is okay at the lost of her daughter.
Hitomi doesn't fall for this but lets her go now. Continuing up the stairs.
The women calls to Hitomi. "Good bye Hitomi. Ohh and feel free to use one of the hakama. If you want to."
Hitomi blushes a bit at that but waves behind her not looking back, walking up the stairs and to the shrine.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra-14()()() And <>Disgui<>
The guy stops at the two's questioning, giving them a confused look, it should be clear that he is some kind of military soldier. "I saw you two come down this way and thought you might be in danger." He taps the emblem on his upper arm of his uniform, showing a NHM with a single strip underneath. "Now please. Come with me." He doesn't seem like he would like to fight but at the same time he could easily be over powered even with his weapon.

Um... *Disgui considers things, and ultimately decides that it might be unwise to pick a fight with the local military so soon after arriving in whatever this world is.* Oh, all right. I guess I'll go with you for now.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying