Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm

( 21:14:50) K: She gets right pass his defenses, going in for the attack, square one the Demoku's cheek, forcing him back. One on one, she can handle this.
( 21:17:40) Ookalf: Sorya~! *Still keeping up the attack, Disgui spins around and delivers a punch to the Demoku's gut.*
( 21:19:34) K: He takes the hit to his gut and glares at her, just then the tentacle of his arm splits appart forming into 6 seperate tentacles, all of which go straight at her, going to grab her arms and legs.
( 21:24:02) Ookalf: Heh? *Suprised by the Demoku's splitting tentacles, Disgui takes a quick hop back in and attempt to dodge.*
( 21:25:33) K: He laughes, as the tentacles change direction and head for her again. In that moment of shifting direction she notices he is wide open. But that chance is gone now for an attack.
( 21:27:04) Ookalf: Hah... *Seeing her missed opportunity, Disgui keeps hopping around the room, waiting for another chance to strike.*
( 21:28:49) K: She notices with each time the tentacles have to change direction it takes a second for him to direct them. "Stay still!" One however manages to grab onto her leg, she feels a small prickling coming from it against her skin.
( 21:31:16) Ookalf: Iya! *Disgui trips, the tentacle grabbing her as she landed. Turning around, she tries to pull it off of her leg.*
( 21:34:29) K: She feels a numbing sensation going up through her leg, as the rest of the tentacles go for her remaining limbs. "Like that? that is my paralyzing touch."
( 21:37:33) Ookalf: I don't, actually... *Disgui keeps at it, even as the other tentacles fly at her.*
( 21:41:08) K: They keep coming at her, as the one on her leg seems to make it more numb the longer it stays attached.
( 21:50:21) Ookalf: M-Maybe I can... Disgui Change! Samurai! *Disgui reaches for her pendant as she calls this out. Provided she can reach it, the barrier created by her change should be able to repel the tentacles... she hopes.*
( 21:52:10) K: The tentacle loses its grip with the barrier suddenly appearing, it being just her leg being numb she can easily touch the pendant. She changing again of course.
( 21:56:37) Ookalf: Ah... ha! *Disgui is briefly covered by bands of light as her pendant activates. This of course soon clears, revealing Disgui as a rather cute samurai, clad in full armor and carrying a sword.* That should be better...
( 22:02:54) K: He steps back seeing the blade. "You think you can stop me with that." He knows it could cut through the tentacles, but he stands his ground, sending the tentacles at her. Her leg might make moving a bit harder, her foot and ankle numb, along with her lower leg.
( 22:04:08) Ookalf: Yeah, I do... *Disgui gets back up to her feet, swinging her sword at any approaching tentacles.*
( 22:05:55) K: He hiss and growls as the tentacles fall to the ground, glaring at her. She sends the tentacles after her all at once from every direction.
( 22:11:08) Ookalf: Disgui... Spinning Slice! *Taking a step back, Disgui holds her weapon out and begins to spin it about like a helicopter blade, cutting away at the tentacles.*
( 22:13:59) K: He groans as his arm is severed, moving back in pain as he glares at her, bleeding a strange looking goo as the tentacles slowly reform. But it is taking a while for it to.
( 22:17:31) Ookalf: Ha. Looks like you're on your last legs... Disgui Shining Sword...! *The blade of Disgui's sword begins to glow and, as soon as she has a break from the tentacles, she swings it in the Demoku's direction, semding a wave of shiniing energy right at him!*
( 22:21:40) K: He struggles to get up but the pain from his arm prevents him from moving. "No... No!" He gasps as the wave hitting him dead on.
( 22:29:16) Ookalf: *There's a bright flash of light as the wave hits the Demoku, after which he is nowhere to be seen. Her enemy defeated, Disgui reverts back to her regular for as Shiki.* Phew... That was a bit tougher than I expected. ...And I only have to do it six more times...
( 22:41:16) Ookalf: *Concerned that someone might have heard the fight, Shiki goes back to the door and opens it a crack, looking out.*
( 22:43:06) K: One of the Demoku is out in the hall, looking for the other one, having been sent to investigate.
( 22:54:56) Ookalf: *Shiki slowly closes the door and leans against it, holding her pendant as she considers her next move.* They must have sent him out to find the one I was just with... Typical. I can't go out like this, or he might recognize me. He'd definitely recognize the serving girl... (cont)
( 22:56:47) Ookalf: *After another moment's thought, Shiki uses her pendant to assume the form of a red-headed woman in a skirt suit ("Disgui Change. Businesswoman.") and looks outside again.*
( 22:58:21) K: He is checking another room, luckily for her he isn't sure which room they went to go use. This could be her chance to escape.
( 23:01:14) Ookalf: *Shiki nods and steps out of the break room, quietly closing the door behind here. That done, she heads for where the other Demoku had been seated to see if they've made any kind of move.*
( 23:05:38) K: She goes out without him noticing. Making her way back to the other room she sees the rest of the Demoku are still there, right where she left them. The man still discussing things with the head Demoku.
( 23:06:47) Ookalf: Hm... *Shiki moves in a little bit closer, trying to see if she can make out what they're talking about exactly.*
( 23:11:09) K: The Demoku lets the man talk, mostly about what he would like from them. Finally the head Demoku speaks up. "I don't care about any of that. You will just do as we say and that's all. Now shut up and sign the papers." He points at the papers, the man shouting to him refusing.
( 23:17:08) Ookalf: *Shiki continues to stand there, waiting. While she's ready to jump in if things turn violent, she'd rather hold that off for now, being outnumbered as she is.*
( 23:21:04) K: The Demoku finally gets annoy with him, motioning to one of the others. The Demoku steps over as the lead one speaks. "You had your chance. Lets just say most humans are replacable." The Demoku grips the man by the back of his neck.
( 23:21:04) K: The Demoku's hand seems to slip down underneath the man's skin. Going within him and digging around, causing the man to scream loudly in pain.
( 23:22:16) Ookalf: Keh... Stop! *Shiki runs forward, one arm outstretched.*
( 23:23:28) K: The Demoku turn towards her, it is too late. The man suddenly explodes outward as she runs forward. The Demoku that was touching him takes on his appearence.
( 23:27:59) Ookalf: *Shiki stops in her tracks as the Demoku finally kills the man.* ...You'll pay for that...
( 23:31:29) K: "Now now my dear. You are out numbered. Don't make threats you cannot back up." The head Demoku speaks to her.
( 23:34:48) Ookalf: Maybe... But I still can't let you go! *Putting one hand to her pendant, Shiki transforms once again.* Kiseki Henshin - Disgui Up!
( 23:38:30) K: The remaining two Demoki charge at her as she finishes transforming.
( 23:42:00) Ookalf: Huh! *Disgui ducks low, trying to trip up the two Demoku.*
( 23:47:01) K: The one goes down but the other cuts her across her chest with a thin blade that his hand has become.
( 23:48:07) Ookalf: Ah! *Disgui recoils, holding one arm over the area the Demoku cut.*
( 23:49:46) K: The one from the hallway returns noticing the fighting. Suddenly she feels a mass of sharp little arrows coming from him at her back.
( 23:53:45) Ookalf: U-uh... *Disgui gasps in pain as the arrows strike her.*
( 23:55:05) K: "So you see. Tonight you die." The four underlings begin to surround her.
( 23:56:24) Ookalf: I can't... Not with scum like you still around... *Disgui lashes out at the nearest Demoku.*
( 23:59:24) K: The Demoku blocks the attack with with his rock like first, smirking. The others getting ready to attack.
( 00:00:47) Ookalf: Ah...! *Disgui tries to grab the Demoku she's facing and throw him at his companions.*
( 00:04:19) K: She grabs the one and tosses him, she could attack again in the moment of their surprise.
( 00:09:29) Ookalf: Disgui... Shining... Blast...! *Disgui gathers to up glowing energy in her hands, which she then throws at the fallen Demoku in the form of an energy ball!*
( 00:11:33) K: The lead one suddenly moves from his spot on the couch, catching the ball in his bare hand and smirking at her. "I told you. You will die tonight." His energies swirl with her own attack and with a simple push he sends it back to her.
( 00:15:50) Ookalf: Ah... *Disgui dives to the side, narrowly avoiding the attack.*
( 00:19:27) K: She manages to avoid the attack but she can feel the power coming from them all now.
( 00:23:10) Ookalf: * Disgui slowly gets up to her feet.* This... won't end here...
( 00:25:44) K: "Yes it will." She feels him charging up another attack, so much pressure, if it touches her at all she couldn't stand against it.
( 00:28:39) Ookalf: *Disgui watches the Demoku charging his attack, slowly realizing that she doesn't have any chance against him. Then... she runs. As fast as she can, right toward the exit.*
( 00:30:09) K: It might not be the best escape but she does notice a window through the other room on the other side of the hallway.
( 00:31:04) Ookalf: Hng... *Disgui braces herself and leaps right through that window!*
( 00:33:21) K: he demoku blasts the attack just as she reach the window, she just barely escaping his attack. But now she has the problem of dropping 50 stores.
( 00:35:32) Ookalf: Crap... *Reaching back, Disgui tries to grab onto the wall and slow her fall.*
( 00:40:48) K: She finds she cannot get a grip on the build. Her wound in her back making it hard to hold onto the building.
( 00:45:28) Ookalf: Come on... There must be something I can do... *Disgui grabs onto her pendant once again as she thinks.*
( 00:48:23) K: She suddenly feels a sharp pain of energies again, was it from them. No they are letting her fall to her death. Suddenly it surges around her body in pain.
( 00:49:12) Ookalf: Ah... *Disgui winces, trying to figure out what's happening to her.*
( 00:50:37) K: *The energies surge over her body and suddenly before she hits the ground she slams into something soft and squish beneath her.*
( 00:51:28) Ookalf: H-huh...? *Disgui looks around, trying to see what she's landed on.*
( 00:52:33) K: *the energies are still attached to her body. sharply going through her. She finding herself on a bed now.*
( 00:54:00) Ookalf: Where am I...? *Disgui tries to sit up, but goes back down in reaction to the pain.*
( 00:54:45) K: *the energies are too much. She collasping onto the bed and passing out.*
( 00:55:44) Ookalf: Ugh... *Disgui groans for a moment longer, then she's out.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Sasha wrote:She nods. " My name is Natsuki Nagoya age 16. Im currently in high school."

The women nods to Natsuki, motioning her over to the stand, waiting for her to remove her clothes. "Ohh and what are your interests?" She takes some notes as she waits for Natsuki to remove her clothes, writing down most of what she is told.

Kris_Roth wrote:Sailor vera holds her staff tightly in her hands as she confronts the evil in this shrine. "Show yourself! You have violated the sanctuary of this holy temple. Begone!" She throws an ofuda scroll as her staff glows a bright blue-green light.

The light brightens the area around her, revealing nothing, her scroll hits a wall, nothing else seems to be there. Suddenly a skeleton falls from the ceiling, it laughing at her as it falls. After a moment she might realize that this thing is fake, looking like a Halloween decoration.

AshK wrote:"How about Men In Black II?" Erika asked as she pulled out the DVD with that title. "Do you want to watch this?"

"Sure! that'd be fine." She giggles as she watches her friend look over all the racks of DVD's. Her family seemed to have hundreds of them. She recalls her friend saying that her father collected them. "Popcorn?"

Hira Kanaki wrote:"I got it, want to get pizza?" Keiko said as she continues her cleaning.

"For breakfast? Well if you want to dear." Her mother dries the dishes and starts to put them away, putting them back in their proper places.

()()()Terra-14()()()

The base itself was heavily guarded, by what looks like military soldiers, however this proves to be nothing that Terra cannot get around without much notice. She does notice some of the workers there, most in simple grey outfits with helmets, nothing too special.

It doesn't take too long before another shipment of the mineral arrives up from the mine. She managing to sneak over and take the sample with no one noticing her. The crystal glowing softly in her hand, her sensors activate but she sense something odd. A surge of a familiar energies, the energies that come from the planet itself, from the earths themselves. Within it is another energies much like her own. It being pinpointed somewhere up in the cityscape, in the shop area.

<>Disgui<>

Disgui awakens suddenly, finding herself on a mattress in what looks like a store or shop that sells them. She surrounded by customers and employees staring at the girl suddenly appear from the ceiling and falling onto the bed. She realizing quickly that she isn't dead but might want to escape from this situation quickly.

The creature spirals out of control as it falls downward. Hitomi clinging to it until it nears the ground. She jumps off it, pushing it towards the ground, flipping upward and landing on her feet stumbling in the heels. 'Stupid shoes.' She thinks to herself but quickly recovers. Readying herself for the next attack as the other mews look surprised by her sudden, timely appearance. "Is this it?" She asks waiting for it to recover.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Disgui awakens suddenly, finding herself on a mattress in what looks like a store or shop that sells them. She surrounded by customers and employees staring at the girl suddenly appear from the ceiling and falling onto the bed. She realizing quickly that she isn't dead but might want to escape from this situation quickly.

Ugh... *Disgui slowly opens her eyes and confusedly looks around as best as she can.* Oh, what happened...? *Suddenly realizing how many people are watching her, Disgui chuckles nervously and tries to climb off the bed.* Um, I think I'll just be going now...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:"How about Men In Black II?" Erika asked as she pulled out the DVD with that title. "Do you want to watch this?"

"Sure! that'd be fine." She giggles as she watches her friend look over all the racks of DVD's. Her family seemed to have hundreds of them. She recalls her friend saying that her father collected them. "Popcorn?"

Erika giggles at the question. "Of course I want some popcorn." Erika says happily. "Can't really watch DVD's without popcorn now can we?"

Erika then turns the channel to the station that it's supposed to be on for DVD and inserts the disc. She then takes another sip of her ice water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed May 09, 2012 2:22 am

She undresses slowly. " well I like games, reading, and spending time with my friends."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Terra looked at the stone in her hands. There was energy in there, of massive concentration, but of what kind she did not know.
Focusing her senses, she peered into it, searching for the flow of power and-

Her focus was broken instantly as huge surge of mana erupted from another of the domes. So great was the energy that had it not vanished as quickly as it had appeared, Terra's combat protocols would have self-initiated on full clearance. The only thing left was a small spike of power; jagged and unfitting with the energies flowing around it. Clearly this entity did not belong here....much like her. Could this be one of the other agents sent here?

If they were indeed an agent, then it was in her best interests to seek them out immediately. And if not, then she would ensure they were removed.

Making no attempt at subtlety, Terra broke into a run far faster than any human could manage in the direction of the commercial dome.
As time passed, the signal became more difficult to track as the mana began to adjust to the local energy flows rather than grating against it, a process which caused Terra to have to slow her pace in order to devote more of her concentration to keeping a pinpoint on her target rather than dodging the obstacles in her path. Eventually though, she found herself in front of a stall that appeared to sell devices for sleeping that she had never felt the need to use. There was a crowd gathering at news of some kind of disturbance rather than trying to escape, which increased the probability of this being one of her 'companions' rather than something else.

Using just enough strength to move people out of the way without drawing currently unneeded attention to herself, Terra pushed through the crowd to where a girl with unnatural lavender hair and an outfit similar in form and function to her combat carapace. Magic unfamiliar to her flowed about the new arrival along with the lingering energies of another Earth.

The girl seemed to be about to try to leave when Terra decided to make contact.
Not wishing to risk a confrontation against a potential opponent of unknown power or ability, Terra decided it would be best if they both retreated somewhere less exposed to the local populace.

She quickly stepped forward, grabbing the other girl's hand while 'attacking' her with enough energy to give off the magical equivalent of a static shock both to quickly demonstrate her nature and to ensure she had the girl's attention.

"Come with me" she said simply, before turning around and leading the girl outside, pushing the crowd aside as she did so.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 09, 2012 7:12 pm

What the- Hey! *Disgui cries out in shock and minor pain as Terra runs in out of nowhere, shocks her, and starts dragging her off.* What... Who are you? What the heck's going on here!?
Last edited by Ookalf on Wed May 09, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"Not here. Too many variables." Terra stated before pulling Disgui down a random side-street, then another, and another until they found themselves in a very empty back-alley. Once she was sure there was no-one else around, Terra stopped.

Focusing her sense's on the girl next to her, she 'tasted' her mana; it was definitely not of this world, or her own, but she thought it seemed similar to one of the planets she had been shown in the message left for her. Said information wasn't the best of measures, considering much of the information had become distorted as her mind had tried to interpret it, but the accumulated evidence made it sufficiently likely that this girl was not going to be an enemy.

Withdrawing her senses, Terra released Disgui's hand and turned to face her.

"I am Terra-14; artificial humanoid construct. I have been here roughly one hour, making you the second to arrive."

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Mou... *Disgui pulls her hand back and rubs it as she introduces herself.* I'm Kiseki Tantei Disgui... You still didn't answer any of my questions, though! And what am I the "second" of?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Terra blinked in surprise. She had assumed that the others would have been informed of their purpose here by their respective planets, with her being the exception due to her own world being long dead. That Disgui did not appear to have any such information warned of things becoming more difficult in the future. While Terra herself was able to run on limited information on her own, she had never worked as part of a group before, nevermind a group who were uninformed as to their objective.

"Very well" she said, taking a deep breath. "You have moved from one version of reality into another at the request of this version of Earth. An unknown force or entity threatens this Earth causing it to call for help. In response, several other Earth's have sent agents to her aid. As far as I can discern, our objective is either to remove the threat to this Earth, or failing that, prevent it from leaving to find other planets."

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Wait, wait... So, you think Earth sent me here, to some kind of alternate universe? As in, the planet Earth? It can do that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Sailor vera grumbles at the sight of the Halloween decoration, "Really, Grandpa? Is this some sort of silly prank you and grandma cooked up?" She tears down the skeleton decoration and tosses it outside in the trash, dusting off her hands, transforming to normal as Lin Akuno.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well, that was my fault for being a scatterbrain at the time, either a normal breakfast or pizza will be fine." Keiko said as she finishes up her part of the cleaning.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Thu May 10, 2012 3:50 am

"All planets are alive, if not in the way we understand it. Earth's will touches all things that happens upon her; the flow of the weather, the evolution of life, the movement of her surface. One of the foundations of magic is 'the more you try to work magic against the flow of the world, the more the world will resist. Do not overstep your ability, lest the planet tear you apart for your foolishness'." Terra explained. "You clearly have great power, but you do not seem to know one of the most fundamental principals. How could your world progress so far in the ways of magic without knowing this?"

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 10, 2012 11:23 am

Gee-chan wrote:"All planets are alive, if not in the way we understand it. Earth's will touches all things that happens upon her; the flow of the weather, the evolution of life, the movement of her surface. One of the foundations of magic is 'the more you try to work magic against the flow of the world, the more the world will resist. Do not overstep your ability, lest the planet tear you apart for your foolishness'." Terra explained. "You clearly have great power, but you do not seem to know one of the most fundamental principals. How could your world progress so far in the ways of magic without knowing this?"

Well, I wouldn't really say my world's "magically advanced", or whatever. I mean, I'm the only human I've ever met with any kind of powers... They're kinda rare where I'm from.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying