Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

"Hey Mom could you pass me that cleaner so I could clean the table." Keiko said as she was cleaning up the counter.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 pm

The message, like all communications from a planet, was a jumbled mess of sensory information and contextual knowledge fed directly into the brain. Were it not for the fact that Terra was not strictly human, the sudden input would have caused an episode similar to a seizure as the mind tries to make sense of the sudden lack of synchronisation between mind and body.

Faces. Billions of faces scattered across the world vanishing like dying stars as a vast churning shadow bubbled up from beneath her skin, covering all but a tiny speck where a wound lay. The blood seeped out from the wound, dying the area around it red; but red was alive, unlike the black. Time an time again, the black forced it's way forward, but the blood had hardened, keeping it out.

Around her, Venus laughed madly as always, wrapped in her choking veil, while Mars simply looked on dispassionately. Neither of them had life, neither of them cared for the concept of extinction had stopped mattering to them long ago. Only Saturn cared, but it was too far and too different to lend aid. Even so, her thoughts called out to them for aid, echoing across reality.

And then there was an answer. Shadowy images of herself, all the same yet different; one covered in a different shade of black, one covered in jewels, one savage and deadly, one dead and rotting, all pledging champions to their sister-self, which they delivered in a kiss to the red wound.

And then it was over.

It took a while for Terra's conscious processes to re-orient themselves. As far as she could tell, she had been given an impression of what was happening to the planet she was on, or at least a version of it that her mind could comprehend. Along with it had come some knowledge of this world.
Nearly all conventional life had been extinguished here prematurely by a non-mortal force. The little life that was left was found solely inside this series of domes that formed both a preservation of what life it could support as well as a human military stronghold. In this world power was generated by a substance known as Q2, the discovery of which was shortly followed by the onset of the 'disease'. As well as her, there were a small number of other champions currently active, the mana signatures of whom would be different than the locals.
Going over this information, Terra could not help but notice the possible correlation between Q2 and the infection that had damaged this Earth so badly. In the meantime though, it would be best to locate the others so as to evaluate their abilities; if they had been sent along with her, then it stood to reason that they would have a considerable amount of power.

Reaching out with her presence, she could not identify anything that seemed out of the ordinary, or at least, what she guessed was ordinary. It seemed the others had not arrived yet or were currently inactive. Either way, their arrival would most likely not go unnoticed.

In the mean time, however, Terra decided to investigate the substance known as Q2. While this was not her world, the idea of a power source this miraculous did not settle well with her; there had to be something beyond the information she had been given...
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Sailor Vera narrows her eyes at the strange cutout of a demon, "You have got to be kidding me. What kind of joke is this?" She attempts to pick up the cutout and throw it outside, dusting off her hands, "And Stay out!" She yells at the inanimate cutout before she shuts the door.

Vera easily defeats the cardboard cutout, but next thing she knows she hears some spooky sounds coming from the back of the shrine. It sounding like something out of a haunted house, pre-recorded moaning and groaning with the sounds of rattling chains. Seems that someone or something is trying to lure her deeper into the shrine.

Ookalf wrote:Sure, I'll get right on that... *Once the Demoku lets go of her, Shiki quickly grabs him by the arm and flips him onto the nearest couch with a judo throw!* ...Or not.

The Demoku is caught of guard by the scrawny looking women suddenly picking him up and throwing him. He lands onto the couch with a hard slam, enough to knock out a normal person but he's not exactly normal. He winces in pain as he stammers back up to his feet adjusting his suit. “Ohhh you're going to pay for that one, women.” His left arm bursts open, shaping into a long and black tentacle, it oozing some kind of clear goo from it. “Now you die.” He lashes towards her with the tentacle, it extending as it comes out from him, towards her.

AshK wrote:"So know of any great parties coming up?" Erika asks her friend as she moves a stray lock of blue hair out of her face.

“Well, there is that one tonight. But that's a bunch of the jocks getting together to drink. I rather avoid a bunch of dumb, drunk jocks.” She says, knowing that they tend to get a bit wild when they get drunk. Not wanting to deal with them. “However, Tuesday there is another one being held by Saria. She said no beer allowed. Hopefully that's true.”

Sasha wrote:She thinks for a bit. " Custom seems like more fun. I don't wanna be wearing something someone else is." she smiles. " That would be boring to have people in the same thing "

“Alright. Right this way and we'll get your measurements and you can tell me what you'd like and about your interests.” The women leads Natsuki to the back room, going over to the desk and pulling out a measuring tape. “Would you like to remove your clothes? It'll make measuring your figure easier. And please tell me about yourself.”

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Hey Mom could you pass me that cleaner so I could clean the table." Keiko said as she was cleaning up the counter.

“Sure hun.” Keiko's mother hand over the cleaner to her daughter as she continues to wash the dishes, smiling as she keeps an eye on her daughter.

()()()Terra-14()()()
Terra's sensors do tell her that there is a strong concentration of the mineral is buried beneath the city. It coming up from there and going up to another focal point, not as strong as it is under ground but it seems like it is, refined there. She can sense it going upward further and around the city, she can feel them going outward in the shape of domes over the sections of it. She can also sense it coming from the 'sky' above each of the domes focusing at each of the false suns that remain over the center of the domes. The best spot to get a sample would be underground however.

Hitomi stares at the guy for a moment longer. "This is stupid." She closes her eyes, then she opens her eyes once again. Seeing the guy sitting before her and leaning over her. "What are...?"
He grabs her along her waist, holding it with his hands. "Then why not hang out with me?"
Hitomi grabs him by the jacket and throws him to the lake, with her typical uncaring expression. Ignoring the fact that he is drowning. She stretches her shoulder and cracks her back, picking up her phone as she hears it ringing. "Yes?" One of the other mews is on the other end of the phone, calling her for help. "Handle... fine. I am coming."
Hitomi stands to her feet and picks up her bag, letting out a sigh. "That way." She Takes off running at full speed towards the zoo.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:The Demoku is caught of guard by the scrawny looking women suddenly picking him up and throwing him. He lands onto the couch with a hard slam, enough to knock out a normal person but he's not exactly normal. He winces in pain as he stammers back up to his feet adjusting his suit. “Ohhh you're going to pay for that one, women.” His left arm bursts open, shaping into a long and black tentacle, it oozing some kind of clear goo from it. “Now you die.” He lashes towards her with the tentacle, it extending as it comes out from him, towards her.

*Shiki rolls to the side, handily dodge the tentacle. After the roll, she reaches into her top and pulls out her pendant, holding one hand over it.* Sorry, not today... Kiseki Henshin - Disgui Up! *A flash of pink light envelopes Shiki, masking her transformation into the Miracle Detective Disgui! Once all's said and done, Disgui strikes an action pose as she challenges the Demoku.* So, you ready to rock?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Natsuki nods and follows her. " what do you mean tell you about myself ma'am?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Sailor Vera hears the strange sounds coming from the back of the shrine. "What the...Who's there? You know you are trespassing on holy ground, so show yourself. coward!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:"So know of any great parties coming up?" Erika asks her friend as she moves a stray lock of blue hair out of her face.

“Well, there is that one tonight. But that's a bunch of the jocks getting together to drink. I rather avoid a bunch of dumb, drunk jocks.” She says, knowing that they tend to get a bit wild when they get drunk. Not wanting to deal with them. “However, Tuesday there is another one being held by Saria. She said no beer allowed. Hopefully that's true.”

"I have to agree with you." Erika said. "I would rather go to the non-alcoholic party than the one tonight. So any ideas on what we can do? Maybe watch a DVD or something."

Erika then takes a drink of her glass of water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri May 04, 2012 12:47 pm

"So mom any idea on what to eat when everything is cleaned up?" Keiko said while cleaning the mess she made.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Shiki rolls to the side, handily dodge the tentacle. After the roll, she reaches into her top and pulls out her pendant, holding one hand over it.* Sorry, not today... Kiseki Henshin - Disgui Up! *A flash of pink light envelopes Shiki, masking her transformation into the Miracle Detective Disgui! Once all's said and done, Disgui strikes an action pose as she challenges the Demoku.* So, you ready to rock?

The Demoku watches her transformation into the smaller version of herself, staring for a moment at not only her changing but the fact that he didn't even know it was her. He growls before asking. “What are you doing here? The boss will torture me if I allow you to escape now.” He lunges with the tentacle, swinging it at her as it extends outward longer, thin like a whip.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki nods and follows her. " what do you mean tell you about myself ma'am?"

The blue haired women lets out a soft giggle. “How else will I know what kind of things you like? If I don't know you I cannot really make something you like for you. How about your name, age, and occupation firstly.” She holds her note pad and measuring tape in her hands, waiting.

Kris_Roth wrote:Sailor Vera hears the strange sounds coming from the back of the shrine. "What the...Who's there? You know you are trespassing on holy ground, so show yourself. coward!"

No one responds at all, the noises get louder however. Seems someone is trying to lure her into the depths of the shrine. She might notice that with the increase in volume it is more clear just how fake the howling and moaning is however. If she does realize this she would figure someone is messing with her so maybe staying there might be a better solution. She could go investigate or just leave if she wanted, it is up to her.

AshK wrote:"I have to agree with you." Erika said. "I would rather go to the non-alcoholic party than the one tonight. So any ideas on what we can do? Maybe watch a DVD or something."

“We have plenty movies here if you want to pick out something. You know where they are. Unless you rather do something else.” She says as she watches her friend from her seat. “It is up to you.”

Hira Kanaki wrote:"So mom any idea on what to eat when everything is cleaned up?" Keiko said while cleaning the mess she made.

“What would you like to have hun? I want you to have what you want to.” Keiko's mother smiles at her as she washes up the dishes and starts to dry them.

Hitomi arrives at the zoo to find the mews fighting some kind of owl looking creature. It flying around and laughing at them as it stays up in the air, attacking down at them. Avoiding their attacks by staying up out of their range and flying around. She hides behind a tree, studying its movements, watching it flying about and sending down blast of sharped feathers down at them. Stopping to dodge their attacks.
"You can never reach me from there mews. Give up." The creature flies upward and begins to gather the winds around its hands, their swirling with the sharpened feather blades.
Figuring that if she waited any longer Hitomi would be too late. Knowing she couldn't reach the bird creature with her normal strength she pulls off her chain, holding the cross shaped pendant, whispering. "Neo Mew Zakuro Metamorpho-sis." Her wolf ears sprout on her head as her outfit reshapes, flowing down her body as it changes. She standing in her tranformed outfit and jumps up into the tree, higher and higher. Till she reaches the top. She looks coldly at the bird creature and bends down, leaping up to the bird and kicking at it. She slaming her foot into it as she reached it. The creature's attack fade as she grabs onto it so she doesn't fall to quickly from such an attack and holding onto it.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:The Demoku watches her transformation into the smaller version of herself, staring for a moment at not only her changing but the fact that he didn't even know it was her. He growls before asking. “What are you doing here? The boss will torture me if I allow you to escape now.” He lunges with the tentacle, swinging it at her as it extends outward longer, thin like a whip.

Whaddaya think I'm doing here, huh? *Disgui quickly leaps over the tentacle and toward the Demoku, aiming a punch right at his face!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 pm

She nods. " My name is Natsuki Nagoya age 16. Im currently in high school."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Sailor vera holds her staff tightly in her hands as she confronts the evil in this shrine. "Show yourself! You have violated the sanctuary of this holy temple. Begone!" She throws an ofuda scroll as her staff glows a bright blue-green light.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:"I have to agree with you." Erika said. "I would rather go to the non-alcoholic party than the one tonight. So any ideas on what we can do? Maybe watch a DVD or something."

“We have plenty movies here if you want to pick out something. You know where they are. Unless you rather do something else.” She says as she watches her friend from her seat. “It is up to you.”

"How about Men In Black II?" Erika asked as she pulled out the DVD with that title. "Do you want to watch this?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

"I got it, want to get pizza?" Keiko said as she continues her cleaning.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Tue May 08, 2012 5:45 am

In a rather logical fashion, the only apparent entrance to the mines was located inside the refining facility. This meant that infiltrating one was to infiltrate both. On the other hand, it also meant the security forces were more highly concentrated, and Terra did not yet know of the military force of this reality.

She would almost certainly face ballistic weaponry of some variety, but given the presence of the unusual power source here, it was possible that they would have some form of energy weapon; not an idea Terra was too keen on. On the other side, there did not seem to be mystical wards of any kind around the facility, or indeed any kind of alchemic or thaumaturgic devices in the whole facility. It seemed increasingly likely that magic was a path never properly developed in this world; dropped in favour of technology and perhaps religion.

She closed her eyes, searching her memories for information that would aid her in this act.

"Launch preparations complete; starting engines."

The vast vessel, filled with nearly 2 billion people, roared as it's engines burst into life. The world was dead, so they would find a new one, start again where they could regain their former prosperity. This ship was only the first; across the world 3 more such ships were being made to ferry all the surviving members of the human race to their new home.
All the vessels were to launch from different locations specifically chosen for their ley-line configuration, and few were more powerful, even now, than here; twelve miles to the east of York castle, were Camelot once stood.

"Engines heated. Removing restraints."

The vast frame surrounding the ship groaned and creaked, detaching one by one as the vessel prepared for its ascent. Suddenly, there was a crunch as one of the clamps failed to detach, followed by another, and another.

"Restraints have failed to detach properly. Igniting emergency explosive release."

Nothing.

"Emergency released unresponsive. Requesting diagnosis."

"...." No response

"Repeat: Emergency release unresponsive. Requesting Diagnosis. Come in, dammit!"

"...." No response.

"Shit! Cut power to engines. If we try to take off like this, the ship will tear itself apart!"

"...." Nothing.

"Computer! Give me visual read on engineering!" In seconds the display lit up. "What the hell are you guys doing down-"

The pilot stopped as she took in what she was being shown. The engineering bay was body strewn wreck; all personnel dead, all equipment damaged in a very deliberate fashion.

"Computer! Emergency override! Cut all power to engines!"

Nothing.

"Computer? COMPUTER?! ANYONE!!.....Stars protect us...."

The ship lurched as it left the ground, ripping off a large panel of it's hull as it tore away from the anchors that held it to the ground. From a hill not too far away, the last agent of the planet watched impassively; it had been easy to ensure this attempt at flight would fail. However, there were more vessels nearing completion which she would also need to destroy, and now they would be expecting her.

The locations of the other ships in her mind, Terra-14 set off for her next destination; Tibet. Meanwhile, above her, the ship containing a while quarter of the human race slowly incinerated itself.

She shook her head to rouse herself from her recollection. That was the first thing she had done as an agent of the planet, as well as the most merciless. The second ship did not have time to fully load it's human cargo, while the other two were never completed. The rest of her duty had been the destruction of resources and research facilities or the elimination of certain groups.
It was also the more relevant to this situation. At the time, no-one had known her, but she was still not supposed to be there; a situation much the same as here.

Pushing out her senses and donning her combat 'outfit' (remembering to remove the uniform she was wearing and stash it somewhere she could recover it later), Terra waited until she was able to locate the next load of material being brought up from the mines. When the time was right, she closed in on her target and obtained the ore she needed.

No-one even noticed she had been there.

Around 10 minutes later, she had returned, changed back into the uniform and prepare to analyse the ore in her hand as best she could without a full alchemic laboratory.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying