Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 am

Hitomi groggily awakens from a dead sleep, groaning as she rubs her forehead, her long purple hair draping over her fit form. Her loose tank top type shirt hanging over her chest, grumbling. "Still like this." She gets up and goes over to the window of her room, in just the top and some purple panties, moving the blinds to the side and looking outside. She thinking about what she should do today. It's a Saturday and the first with no training, no modeling work, and the arcade being closed. She could just crawl into bed and be just be pouty about her being stuck as a girl. But that'd be boring for her."I guess I could go to the cafe." She says to herself as she turns back around and goes in search of breakfast.
She makes her way downstairs, and to the kitchen, going to the fridge with eggs and bacon on it, wrapped in plastic wrap. She picks up the note on it. "Out at a shoot. Be back at 7." She shrugs and doesn't bother with the rest of the note, just tossing it into the trash and warming up the food in the microwave. As she waits for it to warm up she stretches out, loosing up her body. Figuring she mind as well do something while she waits for her meal. *DING!* She goes with the ringing microwave, retrieving her food. And sits at the table, eating as she reads a videogame magazine, wiggling on her pantie clad tushy.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Sasha » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:13 am

Natsuki is out with her mom doing some shopping for school. She hums looking at the different shops wondering what would look good on her. They walk downa crowarded street sticking close together so they dont get separated.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

OOC: Well, this is rather different from how I usually write so I hope it came out alright....

Scanning local environment: Atmosphere breathable, gravity consistent with normal levels, temperature habitable.

There was a figure laying on the grass, empty eyes facing the arteficial sky of the residential dome but not actually taking it in. How they got there; no-one knew. Who they were; no-one knew.

Environmental scan complete: Environment safe.

Alert! Unknown energy detected. Unknown substance detected. Location unknown.

Suddenly the figure's eyes snapped into focus. It had the appearance of a young girl; thin, healthy, but beneath the exterior form she was far more than she appeared. The primary clue as to this was the dark grey material covering her body. Unlike a garment, there were no seams, and no normal clothing had anywhere near that amount of technology built into it.

Combat capabilities sealed. Threat level: Minimal.

She looked around, taking in her surroundings.
There were trees here, and grass. Her lungs were filled with fresh air with the oxygen levels of a seemingly healthy ecosystem. This was unfamiliar; her Earth was long dead, along with everything on it save herself, but then she could hardly be called an organic being in the traditional sense.
The grey material covering her seemed to ripple, then melt away as her combat systems shut down, withdrawing the integrated armour and augmentations systems that had previously been active, leaving her noticeably naked.

Unrecognised data detected in primary logic system - designated as non-harmful. Quarantining data for later study.

Diagnositics complete - leaving safety mode and reactivating consciousness.

Her eyes clouded over for a moment as her thoughts and personality re-asserted themselves over the automated systems that usually resided within her subconscious. With a blink and a shake of her head, Terra-14 was awake.

Where she was, she didn't know. Nor did she know why she was here. The one thing she did know was that this was a different Earth than she had been born on; for one thing, this Earth was inhabited. But how did she know that? The bulletin about the unknown data, the only clue she had of her current location, reminded her of its existence. The information had a familiar feeling to it, one that her automated systems were not built with the capacity to comprehend; it felt like a 'planet'.
She would need to find a safe place to go over this information, but first she would need some kind of clothing. Personally, Terra did not mind being naked, but the limited experience she had with humans outside of a combat situation told her that walking around naked would only attract unwanted attention.

With that, Terra-14, the being who ensured the demise if the human race in her own universe, walked into the civilisation of another humanity, searching for clothes.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Meanwhile, Lin Akuno woke up that Saturday morning to get ready for the big grand opening of her grandparent's shop, the Green Thumb. After showering and dressing in her tan khakis and matching tan short sleeved shirt with brown shoes and a brown belt, she brushed her shoulder length black hair and pulled it back, keeping it in place with a tan hair band. Her grandparents would have her name badge and keys to the shop ready for her when she arrived at the shop. After eating breakfast with her parents, and her dad went off to work, her mom made her and the grandparent's lunch to take for their lunch break. After hugging and kissing her mother, Lin headed off to the Green Thumb Greenhouse to meet her grandparents.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

*"How did I get into this one...? Oh, right." These are the sort of thoughts that run through Shiki's head as she smiles and nods absently at everything the sleazy CEO before her says. Following a tip from a close friend, Shiki had used one of her magical disguises to sneak into the headquarters of a major communications company, where it was rumored the company president would be meeting with members of the Demoku at a party later that day. Luckily, she managed to get in unquestioned under the guise of a server. Unluckily, she was sidetracked by one of the other businessmen working there soon after entering, who insisted on telling her all about some "big deal" he'd made the other day in what Shiki's starting to think is a poorly conceived attempt at flirting. Several minutes later, and he's still not done talking...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 pm

It was a wonderful summer day as Erika decided to go out for a jog in one of her favorite outfits a tangerine tank top which showed a bit of her cleavage and a navy blue skirt. She had knee-high Navy socks that were complimented nicely with her aqua tennis shoes. "Mother, I am going for a jog. I will be home a bit later. Love you. I have something to ask you about later." Erika said as she put the wand thing in her purse. It had some sort of weird symbol on it. She was also wearing her golden locket that her mother had given her for her 16th birthday. She was also wearing her golden charm bracelet that her Mother had given to her for her 15th Birthday. She also had an aqua ribbon holding back her long flowing blue hair she also had a bit of make up on as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 am

"I'm sure Mom will love this breakfast I'm making her." Keiko said already up trying to make food for her mother, though also in slight thought as well. *Still I'd probably enjoy it better if I was still a guy...stupid bird* Keiko thought.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 am

Sasha wrote:Natsuki is out with her mom doing some shopping for school. She hums looking at the different shops wondering what would look good on her. They walk downa crowarded street sticking close together so they dont get separated.

Natsuki's mother holds onto her hand, guiding her along, down the street they go until her mother stops outside a dress shop with her. "Natsuki, what do you think of this one? I think it will look nice on you." She says as points at a dress on a mannequin in the window. On the mannequin is a fancy black and red dress, the outer layer of it being mostly black, with a red shash along the waste and over the left shoulder, going down across the chest and under the arm on the right side, not covering the right shoulder, there is red lacy seen as the under layer and matching black high heels with red on the heels, toes and along the top of the shoes. On the top of the mannequin is a black hat, large round on with red lacy on it, sewn in to look like it is underneath it, with a red ribbon and flowers on it.

()()()Terra-14()()() *too much to quote there.*

Terra-14 her scans reveal a few scattered life signs within the dome. However seems they are just limited to that dome she is in. The unknown energies and materials seem to hold a simular signature to them, as well. They sky above her is easy to tell is not real, even though there seems to be clouds and even a sun. But she does notice the sun seems to be in the same spot the whole time. The sun seeming to be a focal point of the energies.
She does however notice that the grass beneath her is real, actual grass. Her sensors detect the flowers, plants, and trees growing around her. It's been a long time for her to experience these. She really cannot remember the last time she has seen a flower at all. But all the plant life around her makes her feel, at peace really. Because of this the nice fresh air fill her body. It feeling mostly pure.
After sometime of walking she senses a life sign of a human women. And as luck would have she can see her hanging up clothes. Terra-14 can see that a few different clothes actually some looking like they would fit her. She sees a plain white dress, that looks fairly simple itself. Also she notices the blouse, jacket and skirt of a school uniform with a symbol on the sleeve she would not have any record of if her data banks or memories hold such a thing. Finally she notices a tank top, light blue with a pink heart on the front of it and blue jean shorts. It is kind of odd that she is so lucky.

Kris_Roth wrote:Meanwhile, Lin Akuno woke up that Saturday morning to get ready for the big grand opening of her grandparent's shop, the Green Thumb. After showering and dressing in her tan khakis and matching tan short sleeved shirt with brown shoes and a brown belt, she brushed her shoulder length black hair and pulled it back, keeping it in place with a tan hair band. Her grandparents would have her name badge and keys to the shop ready for her when she arrived at the shop. After eating breakfast with her parents, and her dad went off to work, her mom made her and the grandparent's lunch to take for their lunch break. After hugging and kissing her mother, Lin headed off to the Green Thumb Greenhouse to meet her grandparents.

Lin feels the cool morning air around her as she walks along the side walk, making her way to the greenhouse. As she walks she has the uneasy feeling of someone following her. Fortunately she is close to her grandfather's shrine already. It is a good thing she doesn't live very far from there.

Ookalf wrote:*"How did I get into this one...? Oh, right." These are the sort of thoughts that run through Shiki's head as she smiles and nods absently at everything the sleazy CEO before her says. Following a tip from a close friend, Shiki had used one of her magical disguises to sneak into the headquarters of a major communications company, where it was rumored the company president would be meeting with members of the Demoku at a party later that day. Luckily, she managed to get in unquestioned under the guise of a server. Unluckily, she was sidetracked by one of the other businessmen working there soon after entering, who insisted on telling her all about some "big deal" he'd made the other day in what Shiki's starting to think is a poorly conceived attempt at flirting. Several minutes later, and he's still not done talking...*

After several minutes a group of Demoku finally walk into the room, unfornately they are all disguised as well, all appearing to be humans. One of them sit down, the sleaze of an CEO motions for Shiki to serve him before they get down to business. This could be a great moment to attack but also very foolish however. She being out man and out powered. She can clearly tell that the one sitting possesses a great deal of power, each of his guards, all five of them are equally strong to him combined. Each having one fifth the power he does. But However serving them comes first.

AshK wrote:It was a wonderful summer day as Erika decided to go out for a jog in one of her favorite outfits a tangerine tank top which showed a bit of her cleavage and a navy blue skirt. She had knee-high Navy socks that were complimented nicely with her aqua tennis shoes. "Mother, I am going for a jog. I will be home a bit later. Love you. I have something to ask you about later." Erika said as she put the wand thing in her purse. It had some sort of weird symbol on it. She was also wearing her golden locket that her mother had given her for her 16th birthday. She was also wearing her golden charm bracelet that her Mother had given to her for her 15th Birthday. She also had an aqua ribbon holding back her long flowing blue hair she also had a bit of make up on as well.

Erika hears her mother saying bye as she heads out for her jog. She heading down the street at the brisk pace. She sees one of her friends outside doing some weeding with her mother. "Morning Erika. Want to come in and take a break?" Her friend calls to her asking her.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"I'm sure Mom will love this breakfast I'm making her." Keiko said already up trying to make food for her mother, though also in slight thought as well. *Still I'd probably enjoy it better if I was still a guy...stupid bird* Keiko thought.

Keiko smells something burning, the smell coming from the toaster! While she has her back turned focusing on the toast she completely forgets about the eggs which are also burnt now, and shriving up. Before she can realize the bacon has burnt as well. She should probably pay more attention to what she is doing.

Hitomi leans back in her chair thinking, rubbing her bare feet together, still not used to her smaller feet and smoother skin. She trying to shrug it off as she continues her meal. After finally finishing the last bit of eggs she finishes reading the article. "Hmm... a new mech sim comes out in a month and then there is the third game in AC. And that second game this fall. Another good year for games." She sits back in her chair, stretching her arms above her, feeling the shaking of her chest. "err.." She shivers a little at the feeling of the bouncing pulling her arms back down, definitely not comfortable as a girl at all still, unsure how the rest of the neo mews even deal with it.
She finally standing up and going to the sink, dropping her plate off inside and going back to her room. She going to her closet in search of something not to overly girly to wear. "Mom... why? Why do you get me such girly clothes." She sighs looking through the rack of clothes.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 am

Natsuki looks it over . " looks very cute Mom." She says while trying to imagine herself in it. " Looks more like something i would wear to a school dance thou and that is months away thou."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:After several minutes a group of Demoku finally walk into the room, unfornately they are all disguised as well, all appearing to be humans. One of them sit down, the sleaze of an CEO motions for Shiki to serve him before they get down to business. This could be a great moment to attack but also very foolish however. She being out man and out powered. She can clearly tell that the one sitting possesses a great deal of power, each of his guards, all five of them are equally strong to him combined. Each having one fifth the power he does. But However serving them comes first.

Yes, sir... *Shiki walks over to the seated man, inwardly frowning. She's sure that the six who had just come in are the ones she's looking for, but there's no way she could confront them here, not all at once. She'll just have to keep this act up a while longer, and wait for another opportunity... Not that she lets any of this show on her face. Outwardly, Shiki is all smiles as she approaches the man.* Hello, I see you've just come in. Can I get anything for you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 pm

"Well this proves I should have been paying more attention instead of being in thought." Keiko said scrambling to minimize damages to the food.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Erika hears her mother saying bye as she heads out for her jog. She heading down the street at the brisk pace. She sees one of her friends outside doing some weeding with her mother. "Morning Erika. Want to come in and take a break?" Her friend calls to her asking her.

Erika hears her friend calling her and slows down a bit and takes a drink from her water bottle. "I guess I could use a break, I have been jogging for about 30 minutes now. I think." Erika said. "I really am not sure how long I have been jogging. I tend to lose track of time when I am jogging. It just relaxes me. I love to jog." Erika then goes up to her friend and her friends mother. "Can I help the two of you do anything?" She asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Sasha wrote:Natsuki looks it over . " looks very cute Mom." She says while trying to imagine herself in it. " Looks more like something i would wear to a school dance thou and that is months away thou."

Natsuki's mother gives a nod to her. "But why wait? Could get one now if you like it." She gives her daughter a small smirk as she continues. "Besides we could just keep going and looking for a lingerie shop."

Ookalf wrote:Yes, sir... *Shiki walks over to the seated man, inwardly frowning. She's sure that the six who had just come in are the ones she's looking for, but there's no way she could confront them here, not all at once. She'll just have to keep this act up a while longer, and wait for another opportunity... Not that she lets any of this show on her face. Outwardly, Shiki is all smiles as she approaches the man.* Hello, I see you've just come in. Can I get anything for you?

The head Demoku of the group just looks at her with an uncaring look. "Stupid waste of flesh. I need nothing from you. Unless you want to give me your life force." He holds out his hand to her. "In which case I will give you anything you desire. Money, power, whatever you desire." He gives her a creepy smirk, one that seems like this deal would definitely be a baaad idea.
However she would notice that his body guards are looking her over, probably checking to make sure she is safe, all but one of them only looking for a moment. The one watching her more closely, his desire showing as he speaks to their boss. "If she doesn't, can I have her?"
One of the other speak up to him. "You always want humans. What is so attractive about their females?"
The boss coughs to get the others to quit their talking. "Well women?"

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Well this proves I should have been paying more attention instead of being in thought." Keiko said scrambling to minimize damages to the food.

Keiko's mother enters the kitchen watching her panicking daughter. "Kei-chan? what's going on here? what are you doing?" She seems a bit upset by the mess that she has made. Wait another distraction and some more burning foods, with the microwave going off as well.

AshK wrote:Erika hears her friend calling her and slows down a bit and takes a drink from her water bottle. "I guess I could use a break, I have been jogging for about 30 minutes now. I think." Erika said. "I really am not sure how long I have been jogging. I tend to lose track of time when I am jogging. It just relaxes me. I love to jog." Erika then goes up to her friend and her friends mother. "Can I help the two of you do anything?" She asks.

Her friend's mother shakes her head. "You two can go on inside. I can finish up the watering." She smiles as she goes over and picks up the watering can, starting to water some plants.
Her friend heads to the door motioning for Erika to come inside. She offering her some water as she waits for her to come in. "Would you like a water or pop or something?"

Hitomi finds something to her liking, after slipping off her shirt and dropping it along her long hair. She shivers a bit and puts her small delicate hand on her flat, slim stomach, letting out a sigh. She strips off her bra, unhooking it and letting her full bobs hang free, then slides the panties down off of her. After a moment of thought, covering her chest with her arms as she thinks. She pulls down a jacket off one of the hangers looking it, it being a black leather jacket with white fur long the edges. She drapes it over her shoulders as she looks for more clothes.
She goes over to the dresser and picks out some fresh panties and a new bra, slipping them back on and struggling for a few moments to clamp the bra back on. After that she goes and finds a purple top and black skirt, showing off her mid and her nicely smooth thighs. "This will due." She goes to her shoes and slips on some high heel'd boots, black like her jacket, giving herself and look over with another sigh before heading out for the day.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Natsuki thinks and grins. " WHy not do both mom?" She giggles. " You always say i chould use more."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:The head Demoku of the group just looks at her with an uncaring look. "Stupid waste of flesh. I need nothing from you. Unless you want to give me your life force." He holds out his hand to her. "In which case I will give you anything you desire. Money, power, whatever you desire." He gives her a creepy smirk, one that seems like this deal would definitely be a baaad idea.
However she would notice that his body guards are looking her over, probably checking to make sure she is safe, all but one of them only looking for a moment. The one watching her more closely, his desire showing as he speaks to their boss. "If she doesn't, can I have her?"
One of the other speak up to him. "You always want humans. What is so attractive about their females?"
The boss coughs to get the others to quit their talking. "Well women?"

Give you... what? I don't think I understand... *Shiki takes a step back, her feigned smile wavering. She hadn't expected them to be this up-front about the whole business...* Maybe I should just come back later...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying