Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Lin has the suspicion that someone or something may be following her. She ducks into her grandfather's shrine, and keeps the door to the shrine temple shut, hoping to keep whatever was following her ffrom following her into the sanctuary. Prior to closing the door, she placed an Ofuda scroll of protection from evil on the top and side lentils just to be sure.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: Gah! This one suddenly started moving quickly....

As she moved further from the centre of the dome, Terra immediately caught on to the fact that there were no life signs outside of the dome. The cause of this she could not discern from inside but she could not help but worry, not about about the lack of life, but about the fact there was an odd mana signature; there was something out there, but it had an utterly alien presence to it. Presumably this presence, whatever it was, was the reason these humans lived within this artificial environment, and possibly the reason she had been called to this place.

For now though, she returned her attention to her current objective. She had now located some garments, but she would be unable to obtain them without being spotted. Fortunately for her, she had other options.
A quick 'ping' of mana revealed that the human female had very little in the way of magical capactity and as such would not have any real resistance to a low level suggestion spell.
With inhuman speed and stealth, Terra-14 appeared behind the woman. A brief tap on the shoulder to turn her around, followed by instant eye contact to stun her. While Terra was not equipped with actual mystic-eyes of any sort, it was easy enough for any magic practitioner to perform a similar feat. With her target stunned, Terra drew her in and locked lips with her, using the connection to plant the suggestion; "I am an ally, you shall aid me".

Five minutes later, a newly clothed Terra left the house as its occupant watched her from the door. Having no knowledge of clothing, Terra had allowed the enthralled woman to choose an outfit for her. Her 'host' had picked out the somehow formal looking outfit, despite the lack of efficiency in the design; the design seemed to be for decorations sake and the fabric wasn't even strong enough to stop a standard knife. She also had a touch of what was called 'make-up', which had been applied at the insistence of the house-owner.
Still, there was something that was bugging her about the woman's actions and physiological responses. After Terra had planted the suggestion, she had noticed a raise in the woman's body temperature and pulse, a flush of blood to the face and what seemed to be more than a casual interest in the shape of her body and the way clothing fit around it.
Quite what the meaning was behind these reactions was beyond Terra's understanding, but she was sure that it was somehow important and significant....

For now though, she had more important matters; the message in her memory. She needed to find a place she would not be disturbed to allow her chance to analyse it.

She found what she was looking for in a small library. By taking a book and positioning herself so it appeared she was reading, she could go through the data she had found without raising suspicion....assuming it did not cause her systems to go out of control for some reason....
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Keiko's mother enters the kitchen watching her panicking daughter. "Kei-chan? what's going on here? what are you doing?" She seems a bit upset by the mess that she has made. Wait another distraction and some more burning foods, with the microwave going off as well.

"I was trying to make some breakfast and things got quickly out of hand." Keiko said as she's still scrambling to try and fix things as best she can.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:Erika hears her friend calling her and slows down a bit and takes a drink from her water bottle. "I guess I could use a break, I have been jogging for about 30 minutes now. I think." Erika said. "I really am not sure how long I have been jogging. I tend to lose track of time when I am jogging. It just relaxes me. I love to jog." Erika then goes up to her friend and her friends mother. "Can I help the two of you do anything?" She asks.

Her friend's mother shakes her head. "You two can go on inside. I can finish up the watering." She smiles as she goes over and picks up the watering can, starting to water some plants.
Her friend heads to the door motioning for Erika to come inside. She offering her some water as she waits for her to come in. "Would you like a water or pop or something?"

Erika follows her friend in the house. "Well I could use a refill for my water bottle." Erika said as she took the lid off of her water bottle. "So how have you been since school got out?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:37 am

Sasha wrote:Natsuki thinks and grins. " Why not do both mom?" She giggles. " You always say i could use more."

Her mother is taken back for a moment as her daughter isn't phased by her teasing. She does give her daughter a smile as they move into the dress shop, looking for someone to help them. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
They hear some shuffling in the back and then a reply. "Ohh yes sorry. One moment please." After a few more minutes a women with short blue hair and blue eyes comes out from the back, having quiet the figure her, large breasts and a thin waist and wide hips, looking like she could be a model. "Sorry I was just finishing up the design of this new dress. And my aid is on her break. How may I help you both?"

Ookalf wrote:Give you... what? I don't think I understand... *Shiki takes a step back, her feigned smile wavering. She hadn't expected them to be this up-front about the whole business...* Maybe I should just come back later...

The head Demoku gives a laugh at her reaction, before responding. "Don't worry about it women. Just leave. Now." Seems he doesn't want much from her beyond that. He looks to the other man across the table, he might be realizing at that moment that he could easily be replaced by these creatures.
the silence is broken up by the Demoku from before. "Boss can I have her if you are done with her."
The lead one speaks to him again. "Sure. Just get her out of my sight. Worthless Hue(Human)."
The Demoku moves over Shiki, taking her arm. "Come with me human." He starts to pull her from the room.

Kris_Roth wrote:Lin has the suspicion that someone or something may be following her. She ducks into her grandfather's shrine, and keeps the door to the shrine temple shut, hoping to keep whatever was following her from following her into the sanctuary. Prior to closing the door, she placed an Ofuda scroll of protection from evil on the top and side lentils just to be sure.

Unknown to Lin as she shuts the door and puts on the Ofuda scrolls around it she doesn't notice behind her as something pops up with a roar sound! Perhaps whatever had been following her had planned ahead for her going into the shrine.

()()()Terra-14()()()
Terra sensors can detect that there is some of the life signs over the 'dome' of the energy. The seem to be ramming it and trying to break it down. But seems they cannot even damage it, being far too weak to be effective.
With the women perhaps it is that she isn't used to magics being used on her, or she is weak willed, or that she is attracted to Terra's form. Who can say but with that minor spell she is overly helping Terra, even packing her a snack before she goes and giving it to her as well as the clothes and make up.
As she looks for the library she notices some students walking towards the one section of the dome, a group of girls that are all wearing the same uniform. looks to be the same school uniform she say the women hanging up before. But after a bit of following them she finds her way to a Library, New Haven public information center, as it was called.
She just so happened to pick a book on the history of New Haven. But being as she's distracted by the recording she wouldn't notice that at the moment.
As the recording starts she can sense a powerful energy coming up from beneath her. As it comes out she can sense the danger in revealing this energy, however she would notice that everything it surrounded in a darkened haze around her, frozen in time it seems. Just then she can hear a deep sadness, the sensation of pain and need. She can feel the calling of this planet. Searching for help, wanting help. Seems her own dying world heard this plea and sent her as its protector to save another world.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"I was trying to make some breakfast and things got quickly out of hand." Keiko said as she's still scrambling to try and fix things as best she can.

Her mother notices that there wasn't much left to save now. She smiles at Keiko. "Seems you still cannot cook very well. How about we clean this up and we can go out and get something to eat?" She starts to help clean up the burnt food and throw it out. Her mother was wrong on one point, had she not have gotten distracted she wouldn't have burnt a thing.

AshK wrote:Erika follows her friend in the house. "Well I could use a refill for my water bottle." Erika said as she took the lid off of her water bottle. "So how have you been since school got out?"

"It's boring as always. I beat you have more fun in your classes though. Right?" Her friend was never really one for school really. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

Hitomi walks down the side walk some way, heading towards the mew cafe. Groaning as she feels the way her body moves, the bouncing of her breasts and the swaying of her hips and butt. She sighs trying to remember how her mother told her to just ignore it, but that didn't make it bother her any less.
She stops as she notices a gang of guys talking and messing around, fighting with each other, more of just practicing then actually fighting. "Punks." She returns to her route to the cafe, upon reacting the cafe she notices how busy it is. She sighs and leans against a tree thinking. "Dang it. Too many people. I wanted a piece of cake." She thinks on what to do next, staying back as she rather not have to work there at all. Perhaps she could go to the game store instead, but that was a good hour walk away, or she could do some training, but finding a place to do so might be complicated. "hmm..."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:The head Demoku gives a laugh at her reaction, before responding. "Don't worry about it women. Just leave. Now." Seems he doesn't want much from her beyond that. He looks to the other man across the table, he might be realizing at that moment that he could easily be replaced by these creatures.
the silence is broken up by the Demoku from before. "Boss can I have her if you are done with her."
The lead one speaks to him again. "Sure. Just get her out of my sight. Worthless Hue(Human)."
The Demoku moves over Shiki, taking her arm. "Come with me human." He starts to pull her from the room.

H-hey! Let go of me! *Shiki tries pull away from the Demoku's grip. She doesn't quite use her full strength, so as not to risk exposing her identity, but she still struggles quite a bit against him.*
Last edited by Ookalf on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Im here looking for some new outfits." Natsuki says. " Namely something cute for school and something for the dance later on."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yeah, let's get some food after we clean this up." Keiko said while cleaning up everything that was messed up.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Lin seems distracted as she senses that something or someone evil has followed her into the shrine. "Vera Star Power, Make Up!" The young girl transforms into her Sailor Scout uniform, and wields her staff. "If you are here to cause trouble in my shrine, you have picked the wrong time to do so. Begone!" She attempts to perform her Ofuda scroll ritual to banish the evil force away from the shrine compund.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
AshK wrote:Erika follows her friend in the house. "Well I could use a refill for my water bottle." Erika said as she took the lid off of her water bottle. "So how have you been since school got out?"

"It's boring as always. I beat you have more fun in your classes though. Right?" Her friend was never really one for school really. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"I personally am glad that school is out for the summer." Erika said as she refilled her water bottle. "Leaves me more time to practice my martial arts and ballet. Also allows me more time to go on my jogs."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 am

Ookalf wrote:H-hey! Let go of me! *Shiki tries pull away from the Demoku's grip. She doesn't quite use her full strength, so as not to risk exposing her identity, but she still struggles quite a bit against him.*

The Demonku pulls Shiki towards him. "Listen to me women, resist me and he will kill you." He pulls her out to the hallway and drags her to another room, a room with a few leather couches in it, looking to be some kind of break room or relation room. "Now then. Remove the clothes human." He smirks at her, of course this could be her chance now. One is not as hard to take on as five of them. Not that she could take on the boss without having to trick him as well.

Sasha wrote:I'm here looking for some new outfits." Natsuki says. " Namely something cute for school and something for the dance later on."

The women gives Natsuki a look over, checking over her body type and appearance, thinking on it. "well, looking for something costume or outfits that are predesigned?" She seems to be taking a mental measurements of Natsuki form as she speaks to her.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Yeah, let's get some food after we clean this up." Keiko said while cleaning up everything that was messed up.

Her mother smiles at her as she works on scrubbing the dishes up and tossing out the burnt food. Leaving her daughter to clean up the table, counter, and stove top, along with anything else that is dirty still. She letting her daughter use what she needs to to clean.

Kris_Roth wrote:Lin seems distracted as she senses that something or someone evil has followed her into the shrine. "Vera Star Power, Make Up!" The young girl transforms into her Sailor Scout uniform, and wields her staff. "If you are here to cause trouble in my shrine, you have picked the wrong time to do so. Begone!" She attempts to perform her Ofuda scroll ritual to banish the evil force away from the shrine compund.

She realizes a moment after finishing the riual that what she is trying to banish isn't a monster, nor is it human. Upon closer examination she will realize that the thing isn't even alive. It being a cardboard cut out of a very fake looking alien. It being Green with claws and big black eyes.

AshK wrote:"I personally am glad that school is out for the summer." Erika said as she refilled her water bottle. "Leaves me more time to practice my martial arts and ballet. Also allows me more time to go on my jogs."

Her friend nods at that. "Plus all the parties and the boys. Plus going swimming." She giggles and nods, happy herself to be out of school, being horrible at it herself.

Hitomi decides to just go take a walk in the park, raising from her resting place and starting away from the cafe before one of the mews or someone notices her. She heading down the side street, walking. She relaxes a little when she notices no one is around. She enjoys small moments like this, when no one is around or at least no one bothering her. She finds her way to the park and walks inside, looking at all the trees and goes and sits down by the water of the pond, smiling to herself thinking, 'ahh this is almost per....'
"Hey there!" Hitomi looks back, noticing a guy with long black hair behind her, she groaning to herself. She noticing his fit figure and his sweats, looking like he is a runner. "Are you lost miss? Need a hand?"
Hitomi looks to him with her blank stare, for a moment, shaking her head. "I am fine." She sighs as he keeps on talking to her about all kind of things, none of which she cares about. She just wanting to be left alone.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 am

Sailor Vera narrows her eyes at the strange cutout of a demon, "You have got to be kidding me. What kind of joke is this?" She attempts to pick up the cutout and throw it outside, dusting off her hands, "And Stay out!" She yells at the inanimate cutout before she shuts the door.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:The Demonku pulls Shiki towards him. "Listen to me women, resist me and he will kill you." He pulls her out to the hallway and drags her to another room, a room with a few leather couches in it, looking to be some kind of break room or relation room. "Now then. Remove the clothes human." He smirks at her, of course this could be her chance now. One is not as hard to take on as five of them. Not that she could take on the boss without having to trick him as well.

Sure, I'll get right on that... *Once the Demoku lets go of her, Shiki quickly grabs him by the arm and flips him onto the nearest couch with a judo throw!* ...Or not.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Kumi-Chan wrote:Her friend nods at that. "Plus all the parties and the boys. Plus going swimming." She giggles and nods, happy herself to be out of school, being horrible at it herself.

"So know of any great parties coming up?" Erika asks her friend as she moves a stray lock of blue hair out of her face.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

She thinks for a bit. " Custom seems like more fun. I don't wanna be wearing something someone else is." she smiles. " That would be boring to have people in the same thing "
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying