Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Gee-chan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 am

Ookalf wrote:*Disgui follows Terra back down, reverting to Shiki once she's on the ground.* Is that the note that worker gave you?

"It is, both of them." she said, "He gave the impression that he knew more about us, me in particular, than he was letting on. While we search for the others, we should visit the location he gave me, if only due to lack of any other lead."
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:Keiko thought for a quick second on how to avoid the next monster and then she reacted by jumping to the left, being careful of her positioning at the moment.

(Better. Remember without details means I cannot give proper posts myself.)
Keiko just manages to avoid the swipe from the first monster, however, to keep her on her toes the second attacks her as well. They are keeping her in a defensive position, forcing her to keep dodging or blocking their attacks. Even if she does dodge one attack, the other follows up with a swing claw of its own, seems they aren't completely mindless. She'll need to make some space for herself. But the tunnel itself is being crushed still, collapsing around her. She does have a feeling that if it is fully destroyed it won't be good. The second creature lunging at her at the same time as the first one swings at her again, going to pounce on her.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks. " the heck is going on now. that is impossable to do that."

The girl holds up her hand, seeming annoyed that her new friend doesn't want to play with her as she wants. She motions for her to follow, then points at the ground beneath Natsuki. She begins lowering her fingers one at a time, as she does the ground beneath Natsuki begins to crumble away.

{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
As Solaris rounds the corner one of the men see the small girl approaching them. "Hey! what is that there?"
Another turns as his attention is brought to her. "It's a child." They group of men approach her, hesitatingly, they seem to be unsure if she is friendly as it might just be a trap.
One of the men does stay a bit back, holding to something under his jacket. Solaris might want to be careful here.

()()()Terra-14()()()
After her plan failed it might just be a good idea to do her other plan. Or it could just reveal their location to enemies and friends alike. But if you like a fight that could be fun. It could be horrible or fantastic.
However, it seems to not just be a street name but the address itself seems to be the coordinates of the place within the dome. Odd way of putting an address on things, but it is a military city. Their best option right now is to go there and hope they run into one of the others.
Perhaps, in her scanning it revealed something about her robotic nature or the amount of mana she held before. Either way it seems like their best option at the time is to go to this building.

<>Disgui<>
It isn't as if she had ever used the mana of the charm this way before. She might also notice the strange address as well. Her lack of knowledge might be more upsetting then not having the ability to actually preform the task. Maybe along the way Terra could explain the uses of her mana more in depth to her.
With the phone number maybe the boy could give them more information then before as well. But that would be up to Terra to call him.

With Solaris out of sight Hitomi collapses onto the ground, against the wall, letting out a low grunt and groan. Clearly this isn't a dream, but where is she then. She looks upward at the fake sky. To one who has seen a real sky there is a difference between that sky and the many skies she has seen in other cities. It's not like a painting as it move, but it is noticeably different from them, to her she thinks of a sky one tends to see in a virtual world, or a video game. She watching the sky letting her body slowly recover, her ears twitching a little, letting out low but long grunting, not trying to draw attention to herself.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:50 pm

That does seem like our best option... But, perhaps we should call him before going there. You do have his number.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Natsuki blinks. " Gah what the heck is this whats going on ." she jumps up.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

*Okay both monsters are working like a team, maybe I could try to force them to hit each other while I'm dodging and hopefully one of them will knock themselves out and quickly at that.* Keiko thought as she tried to get this plan into to motion trying to position herself carefully between the two monsters.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Ookalf wrote:That does seem like our best option... But, perhaps we should call him before going there. You do have his number.

"I.....don't know how." Terra admitted, "I have no experience with the communication methods used here....Or at all....I've never needed to learn...."
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Gee-chan wrote:"I.....don't know how." Terra admitted, "I have no experience with the communication methods used here....Or at all....I've never needed to learn...."

...Oh. *Once again, Shiki finds herself caught off-guard by Terra's revelation.* ...Well, that's not an answer I was expecting, but OK. I'll just call him myself, then. *Shiki pulls out her PSO and dials in the number.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
As Solaris rounds the corner one of the men see the small girl approaching them. "Hey! what is that there?"
Another turns as his attention is brought to her. "It's a child." They group of men approach her, hesitatingly, they seem to be unsure if she is friendly as it might just be a trap.
One of the men does stay a bit back, holding to something under his jacket. Solaris might want to be careful here.

Staying a fair distance away from the men in question, Eternal Solaris gently removed the sleeping man from her back and gently set him on the ground as not to wake him up. She put her hands in the to show that she meant no harm to them as she spoke up softly, but not too softly so the men could her what she was saying. "Excuse me gentlemen, but I was just wondering if the kids that I left here are safe. "This is their father, I healed him as much as I could. At this point I am not looking for a battle, I am just wondering if this man's children are here and are okay."

"If I have come to the wrong location," Eternal Solaris said, fearing the worst as she continued, "could you direct me to any place where you think this man's children might be? I truly mean you no harm, I am just trying to get this man back to his children that is all."

Eternal Solaris continued to wait patiently still in the same stance as she immediately assumed when she got here, a relaxed stance with her hands held out in front of her Bosom with the palms of her hands facing out to show that she has no ill intentions and just wants to get this man back to his kids.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to reply K, I was just trying to figure out the best way to go about responding to your most recent post. I hope it's okay.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Roleplaying