Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:22 am

*Well this is just great...Oh well I guess now I can transform then.* Keiko said as she decides to do just that. "Neo Mew Berry Metamorphisis!" Keiko said as she did so. "Evil monster, you'll do no more harm here for I shall stop you in your tracks." Keiko said as she readies her wand for an attack but paying attention to what it's doing to the person at hand at the moment.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
The man responds with a weak no. He doesn't seem to know but if she gets him to a doctor or someone they could probably help him with that. "I'm alive? how?" The military would have medic, that is if they returned already after the attack on the area.

Hitomi sits up, still pretty badly hurt. But all she does is offer the small Princess a slight smile. She does stand up, feeling well enough, for her at least, to move once again. Most people would still need a good deal of healing. She steps over to the girl and looks down at her coldly, lifting up the man onto her back and motioning for the princess to climb on as well. "Stop." She does seem to mean to stop healing her, even though she's not fully recovered yet and is going to carry both of them.

(OOC: I hope my last post didn't seem too Mary-Suish, if it did I apologize. Was my last post okay Kumi?)

Princess Satoko couldn't hold her Princess Transformation anymore so she went back to her Senshi form as he scepter vanishes into her subspace pocket. From the tone of the purple-haired girls voice, she could tell that she meant that she was healed enough and didn't want her to expend anymore of her energy. She heard the man asking her a question as she limped over toward the purple-haired girl and nodded in understanding. She then regarded the man that was being carried on the purple-haired girls shoulder. "I couldn't leave you behind." Solaris said as she climbed up on the purple-haired girls back. "I made a promise to your children to do all I could to bring you back alive. I also promised that if I couldn't bring you back alive, I would adopt them and become their guardian. Not really a replacement for their deceased mother, because a real mother can never be replaced. I promised I would adopt them if necessary just to give them hope to hold onto and someone to take good care of them. The reason why you're alive is because I healed you. I also healed the purple-haired girl that is carrying you on her back. I've done all I can without expending all of my energy."

Eternal Solaris then regards the purple-haired girl that told her to stop healing her. She could tell that the purple-haired girl is still extremely hurt, but she seems well enough to carry the both of them, or so she says. Eternal Solaris smiles at the purple-haired girl and nods as she can tell that her healing made her strong enough to carry both of them surprising her to no end. To say the Solar Senshi was shocked would be a vast understatement. She just accepted the offer from the purple-haired girl and climbed on her back and addressed her.

"Thanks Miss, White Wolf." Eternal Solaris said from her position in the Mew Mews back. "I am in your debt. How can I ever repay your kindness?"

The purple-haired girl could tell by the sincerity in the winged Senshi's voice that she meant every single word of what she said. Eternal Solaris was willing to do whatever she could to repay the kindness of the wolf girl for helping her out so much.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:*Well this is just great...Oh well I guess now I can transform then.* Keiko said as she decides to do just that. "Neo Mew Berry Metamorphisis!" Keiko said as she did so. "Evil monster, you'll do no more harm here for I shall stop you in your tracks." Keiko said as she readies her wand for an attack but paying attention to what it's doing to the person at hand at the moment.

The creature looks at her after the change. It speaks to her after her change. "We could feel you. Your power. It was like the others. We will crush you before you meet them." The guard's body falls to the ground, he growling as his body shifts more, larger and bulkier, his muscle mass increasing as sharp bones split through his dark black skin, coming out from his shoulders, elbows and covering his back. The newly transformed man jumps right at her, charging to slash at her with its sharp, boney claws.

Sasha wrote:She blinks. " how the heck is this possible? i cant jump over there. Also how did yo get over there?"

The little girl hops a bit in place. "Hippy hoppy bunny bunny!" She most likely means she jumped over there. "Hurry hurry! I'm getting bored of this game! If you don't hurry I'll find someone more fun to play with."

(Nope. It was fine. Don't worry about it.)
The man smiles, pleased by what she said. "Thank you." He is still very weak from the blood lost. "Are you both Valkyria? You're kind of small to take care of children small Valkyria. I appreciate it but you're a child too." He stops speaking and looks at the mature looking woman carrying him now. Her white wolf ears twitching, she looking back with a cold look which causes the man to fall silent and no longer look to her, resting on her back.

"No need." Hitomi lifts them both onto her back, feeling her body in pain. Her legs and back still screaming in pain. She ignores the pain coming from her body and jumps up to the nearest roof top. She hides her small smile neither able to see that she was glade that the man was feeling better. "Neo Mew Zakuro." She introduces herself to the golden girl. As she carries the two across the buildings, holding them up on her, allowing the small girl to heal the man. She stops on one, over looking the surroundings. "Which way?" They are on top one of the houses, showing many of the houses around them. Solaris can see back towards the square, where she left the kids off to their left about a half a mile away.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Gee-chan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 pm

OOC: AHH! Sorry about taking forever. We've had so much trouble over here between getting back online and my parents going on holiday that I completely forgot about this...
(Heh, I made the post apparently just as Kumi updated anyway

Ookalf wrote:*Shiki shakes her head.* You don't need to apologize for anything... And I don't know what happened to that girl. After you did your thing, there was no one around but you and me... I suppose she might have run off on her own, but I didn't stick around long enough to look.

*Shiki stares at the scroll for a moment, before muttering "Well, that's unhelpful," and putting it back.* The ink was faded, but I could make out some of the characters on that scroll. It mentioned a "creator", or maybe "creators", then something about some kind of "lord of darkness"... And there was something about a "Valkyrie". This is just a hunch, but I think that might be their name for that warrior in the picture.

"That is not much to go on." stated Terra, "Assuming this scroll has the answers I need, it will not be of much help without someone who can properly read it."

"First, however, we should probably find the others. The more we know about what our allies are capable of, the better. Especially for the next few days." Noting Shiki's slightly confused look, Terra elaborated. "When I performed the barrier spell I had to use up all of my 'spare' mana and then some. In my world, where the ambient mana levels are extraordinarily high due to loose mana seeping off the planet as it rots away, I would be able to recover almost completely in just a few days. Here, the mana is both unfamiliar and alive, which means I may well be limited to just above the level of a normal human. If I were to try to use magic again too soon, I would likely die."
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Gee-chan wrote:"That is not much to go on." stated Terra, "Assuming this scroll has the answers I need, it will not be of much help without someone who can properly read it."

"First, however, we should probably find the others. The more we know about what our allies are capable of, the better. Especially for the next few days." Noting Shiki's slightly confused look, Terra elaborated. "When I performed the barrier spell I had to use up all of my 'spare' mana and then some. In my world, where the ambient mana levels are extraordinarily high due to loose mana seeping off the planet as it rots away, I would be able to recover almost completely in just a few days. Here, the mana is both unfamiliar and alive, which means I may well be limited to just above the level of a normal human. If I were to try to use magic again too soon, I would likely die."

*Shiki nods.* I see... In that case, I guess we should try to find these others as soon as possible. So, since it doesn't seem like there's much of use here right now... Let's move. *Shiki walks back toward the entrance of the shrine.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:57 am

(It's perfectly fine Gee. I just didn't want to keep everyone else waiting for much longer. I figured you'd be back when you could. But next time please drop me a quick PM, if possible.)

()()()Terra()()()
She isn't very sure on how to find the others however. Since she cannot sense them on her own now. Maybe though they could sense her instead or Shiki. Either way it would be best to try to track them down. She might even recognize the purple haired girl even if she could transform like Shiki could.
It might be safer to keep the scrolls here. That way they don't get ruined.

<>Shiki<>
Even still the scrolls still might hold more answers within their text and images. They could find answers from someone more familiar to this world. Someone with knowledge of this worlds legends and mythes might have some ideas. Or even the history of the world. It dawns on Shiki. A school or library might even have such answers.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 pm

"What do you mean by that? The whole finding the others thing." Neo Mew Berry said somewhat confused while attempting to dodge and counter attack the soldier turned monster that was gunning for her.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:
(Nope. It was fine. Don't worry about it.)
The man smiles, pleased by what she said. "Thank you." He is still very weak from the blood lost. "Are you both Valkyria? You're kind of small to take care of children small Valkyria. I appreciate it but you're a child too." He stops speaking and looks at the mature looking woman carrying him now. Her white wolf ears twitching, she looking back with a cold look which causes the man to fall silent and no longer look to her, resting on her back.

"No need." Hitomi lifts them both onto her back, feeling her body in pain. Her legs and back still screaming in pain. She ignores the pain coming from her body and jumps up to the nearest roof top. She hides her small smile neither able to see that she was glade that the man was feeling better. "Neo Mew Zakuro." She introduces herself to the golden girl. As she carries the two across the buildings, holding them up on her, allowing the small girl to heal the man. She stops on one, over looking the surroundings. "Which way?" They are on top one of the houses, showing many of the houses around them. Solaris can see back towards the square, where she left the kids off to their left about a half a mile away.

Solaris looks over toward the man next to her on Neo Zakuro's back. I really don't know much about Valkyria except that they help people. I am actually a young woman with Solar powers called a Sailor Senshi, or a Sailor Soldier, or a Sailor Scout. The outfit I'm wearing is the most powerful form of my non-Princess form. I've healed you as much as I can, but if I try to heal either of you anymore, my Civilian Identity will be exposed, that's how low on magic I am right now. I used a lot trying to heal the both of you. That is one thing I never want to go through again. Where I come from, I am the leader of a group of Magical Girls charged to save the world, like I am doing now. I'm actually eighteen years old, so I'm a legal adult where I come from. I just graduated from High School as well." Solaris finished as she then turns her attention to Neo Mew Zakuro. "You remind of several people back home. It's nice to meet you Neo Mew Zakuro, do I have to keep the Mew in there or can I just call you Neo Zakuro?"

Solaris takes a moment to ponder the other question Neo Mew Zakuro asked her. She then points off to their left then speaks up as she is pointing. "It's about half of a mile that way." Eternal Solaris finished toward the White Wolf Girl, then continued. "So what kind of powers does your form give you?"

(I do hope this response was okay. Sorry it took so long to respond Kumi.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

Natsuki blinks. " Jump really thats to far for me to jump over dont tell me you can jump that"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra()()()
She isn't very sure on how to find the others however. Since she cannot sense them on her own now. Maybe though they could sense her instead or Shiki. Either way it would be best to try to track them down. She might even recognize the purple haired girl even if she could transform like Shiki could.
It might be safer to keep the scrolls here. That way they don't get ruined.

"If we are to find the others, we will either need a way of tracking them, or some sort of signal they will be drawn to." Terra deduced, "While a beacon of some kind could be fairly simple to achieve, it would likely draw far more attention than preferred."

She looked at Shiki and her talisman, and idea forming.

"Shiki? When your are drawing magic from that amulet, how much control of the actual energy do you gain? Does the amulet do the casting and control for you, with you simply directing the end result or does it act like more of a battery, simply granting you the power and allowing you to shape it?"
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 pm

(OOC: Are there any plans to continue this? Just wondering.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:56 pm

(Sorry. The K has been distracted with work changing his schedule. It is no longer just mornings nor is it set. Which makes things difficult. Plus, video games. And was waiting for Ookalf's response to Gee as it is character information that he should define himself.)

Hira Kanaki wrote:"What do you mean by that? The whole finding the others thing." Neo Mew Berry said somewhat confused while attempting to dodge and counter attack the soldier turned monster that was gunning for her.

She dodges the attack and hits him, but his skin felt thick and hard now. Her normal physical attack would prove to have a small effect. But as she counters the second beast rushes up and delivers a hard swing of it's massive arm at her. This will hurt if she doesn't react in time.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks. " Jump really thats to far for me to jump over dont tell me you can jump that"

The little girl nods to Natsuki, motioning her to come along. She had to jump it, as it is the only way across the gap.

The man seems to be confused by Solaris' answer, not seeming to understand what she is talking about. "uhhuh?" Is his only response, still seeming exhausted even with his body having been healed. He closing his eyes, drifting into unconsciousness. Looks like he has just fallen asleep. Meaning the Neo Mew is the only person to converse with now. Seems she did get off course, having to had change directions a bit because of lack of roofs to run across here.

Hitomi heads in the directed, direction. Carrying both the man and the small girl on her back. She listening to Solaris talking, and talking. She listening to her but doesn't really pay that much attention. "That's fine. Call me that if you want." She doesn't seem to want to talk at the moment. "Let's just keep moving." She isn't very sure what has happened to her, or where she is now. Her thoughts distracted by this, and the fact that she's still pretty badly hurt, even if she is doing a good job of hiding it. Her ears flatten against her head as she stops, seems she may have gotten a bit off course, waiting for more directions. Looking downward from the roof top. "There are people there." Pointing out a small group of people beneath them, but Solaris did promise those kids.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:(Sorry. The K has been distracted with work changing his schedule. It is no longer just mornings nor is it set. Which makes things difficult. Plus, video games. And was waiting for Ookalf's response to Gee as it is character information that he should define himself.)

(Gah, sorry! For some reason, I thought I was waiting on you...)

Gee-chan wrote:If we are to find the others, we will either need a way of tracking them, or some sort of signal they will be drawn to." Terra deduced, "While a beacon of some kind could be fairly simple to achieve, it would likely draw far more attention than preferred."

She looked at Shiki and her talisman, and idea forming.

"Shiki? When your are drawing magic from that amulet, how much control of the actual energy do you gain? Does the amulet do the casting and control for you, with you simply directing the end result or does it act like more of a battery, simply granting you the power and allowing you to shape it?"

Ah... More of a battery, I suppose. My body sort of fills with energy, and I just... use it. Though, sometimes I'll feel like my powers are kind of pushing me to use them in certain ways, or to use certain techniques... I hope makes sense. I've never really tried to articulate this before...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:34 am

*Well this might be bad.* Keiko thought as she attempted to dodge the other monsters attack.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 am

Kumi-chan wrote:(Sorry. The K has been distracted with work changing his schedule. It is no longer just mornings nor is it set. Which makes things difficult. Plus, video games. And was waiting for Ookalf's response to Gee as it is character information that he should define himself.)

The man seems to be confused by Solaris' answer, not seeming to understand what she is talking about. "uhhuh?" Is his only response, still seeming exhausted even with his body having been healed. He closing his eyes, drifting into unconsciousness. Looks like he has just fallen asleep. Meaning the Neo Mew is the only person to converse with now. Seems she did get off course, having to had change directions a bit because of lack of roofs to run across here.

Hitomi heads in the directed, direction. Carrying both the man and the small girl on her back. She listening to Solaris talking, and talking. She listening to her but doesn't really pay that much attention. "That's fine. Call me that if you want." She doesn't seem to want to talk at the moment. "Let's just keep moving." She isn't very sure what has happened to her, or where she is now. Her thoughts distracted by this, and the fact that she's still pretty badly hurt, even if she is doing a good job of hiding it. Her ears flatten against her head as she stops, seems she may have gotten a bit off course, waiting for more directions. Looking downward from the roof top. "There are people there." Pointing out a small group of people beneath them, but Solaris did promise those kids.

(No problem Kumi, we all have to deal with real life.)

Eternal Solaris looks down where the purple-haired girl is pointing and observes and analyzes the situation, it seems that her enhanced senses saw the group of people down below and confirmed to the purple-haired girl that that is where she left the kids. "That's where I left the kids with all those people down there."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying