Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Sasha » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:50 am

Natsuki blinks. " how in the heck is this possible."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Yes I will." Keiko said following the guard, also taking note of the scenery that's there at the moment.

The guard leads Keiko to another set of metal doors, he talking to another guard and holds out a small pad, it looks like a PDA almost. He pockets the device and they step into a long tunnel. Outside the tunnel must go underground, because the glass looking covering seems to just show darkness. It is a bit unsettling compared to the forest she just saw.
[/quote]

*This part feels a bit unsettling.* Keiko thought while being somewhat unnerved by the current scenery in comparison at the moment but tries to keep her composure.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 am

{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
It doesn't seem like no one will come to aid her, and if she stops healing him now he'll be crushed to death. But perhaps if she calls out for help someone might come to help her, perhaps a neighbor or someone outside of the building might hear. However, with the rubble on him she cannot stop healing. The man just lays there, calmed by her healing energies.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks. " how in the heck is this possible."

The girl giggles and motions for Natsuki to try. To follow her into the mirror. This playful child cannot be dangerous can she?

Hira Kanaki wrote:*This part feels a bit unsettling.* Keiko thought while being somewhat unnerved by the current scenery in comparison at the moment but tries to keep her composure.

Keiko suddenly feels like she should run. She hearing a cracking noise as one of the supports on the side of the tunnel cracks open, splintering. With this a flurry of flashing lights go off and an alert sounding. "Alert! Danger! Breech in Forest tunnel! Closing off in 30 seconds." Unfortunately for her they are right in the middle of the tunnel. Either way they might not make it.
The guard speaks up. "Hurry! This way!" He runs forward taking the girl's arm and pulling her along, of course those bigger boots might make it harder to keep up for Keiko.

Hitomi closes her eyes, trying to focus on seeking out any odd energies. But with all the different energies around this place, there is no way she could pin point anything. Definitely not her strong suit. If you want something punched in its face, or broken so bad it cannot move, she's your girl. But ask her to find an energy 5 feet away and she couldn't. She taps her foot, her arms crossed over her chest, giving the area one last scan. Perhaps that flying girl will reveal herself again.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
It doesn't seem like no one will come to aid her, and if she stops healing him now he'll be crushed to death. But perhaps if she calls out for help someone might come to help her, perhaps a neighbor or someone outside of the building might hear. However, with the rubble on him she cannot stop healing. The man just lays there, calmed by her healing energies.

Hitomi closes her eyes, trying to focus on seeking out any odd energies. But with all the different energies around this place, there is no way she could pin point anything. Definitely not her strong suit. If you want something punched in its face, or broken so bad it cannot move, she's your girl. But ask her to find an energy 5 feet away and she couldn't. She taps her foot, her arms crossed over her chest, giving the area one last scan. Perhaps that flying girl will reveal herself again.

"Someone help me! I can't stop healing this guy without him being crushed to death, please someone HELP ME GET THIS MAN OUT OF THIS RUBBLE! I MADE A PROMISE TO HIS CHILDREN THAT I WOULD BRING HIM BACK! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME MOVE THIS RUBBLE SO HE CAN BE OUT FROM UNDER IT! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!"

Eternal Solaris hopes to the lord that someone will come and help her get this man free of the rubble. Maybe the purple-haired girl she thought she saw earlier could help her. She was desperate for help. She really wished one of her other Senshi was here to help get this man out from underneath the rubble.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 am

"Right!" Keiko said as she attempted to keep up with the guard.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra()()()
Terra hears Shiki calling her from deeper inside the shrine. Maybe Shiki is exploring it in search of more answers for herself. Seems she might have heard Terra moving around.
The bird flutters up, after Terra, seeming to be observing her. She unsure of why it is following her still. But it continues to do so even as she head through the rubble of the broken down shrine.

The crumbling and rotten shrine walls produced echoes and disorientating groans as Terra moved forwards, hindering her ability to discern just how large it was. Added to that was the mildly uncomfortable energies that permeated the air inside. While she had not yet reactivated her more advance sensory augmentations, the distinct tingle of Religion on her magic circuits were unnerving, despite how old the energy was; even most carefully crafted magics couldn't hope to last as long unattended as a well-placed blessing.

Ookalf wrote:Mm... *Shiki starts to look through the rubble, but pauses when she hears sound from behind her.* Terra? Is that you?

The call echoed through the rubble, it's source surprisingly close as it turned out.

"Shiki?" Terra replied, moving forwards with a little more haste.

It only took a few moments for Terra to catch up with her companion, the broken passageway opening into a small chamber where the other Champion waited for her.

There was silence for a moment. A great heavy silence as Terra struggled with the urge to say something, anything, but could find no cause to do so.

"I saw a bird!" she blurted out for no reason she could identify. Strange, it had seemed so important to say it during that brief moment, as though some intangible part of her might burst if she didn't. Having said it though, Terra found herself hesitating and uncomfortable with herself. "...I'd never seen one before..." she murmured.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 am

Natsuki blinks a bit and walks up to the mirror and feels it a bit examining it carefully. " how is such a thing possible
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Gee-chan wrote:The call echoed through the rubble, it's source surprisingly close as it turned out.

"Shiki?" Terra replied, moving forwards with a little more haste.

It only took a few moments for Terra to catch up with her companion, the broken passageway opening into a small chamber where the other Champion waited for her.

There was silence for a moment. A great heavy silence as Terra struggled with the urge to say something, anything, but could find no cause to do so.

"I saw a bird!" she blurted out for no reason she could identify. Strange, it had seemed so important to say it during that brief moment, as though some intangible part of her might burst if she didn't. Having said it though, Terra found herself hesitating and uncomfortable with herself. "...I'd never seen one before..." she murmured.

...Huh? *Shiki seems confused by Terra's odd statement, at least until she recalls what Terra said before about her world "rotting".* Ah... Do you not have many birds where you're from?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:18 am

Hitomi's white wolf ears twitch slightly hearing a voice coming from one of the houses, turning back, scanning the buildings below with her eyes. Unsure which of the damaged buildings the cry for help came from. However, she hears the pleading continuing, listening for the source of the sound, thinking she might have found it. Jumping from the rooftop and coming down through the roof of the building, landing behind Solaris. She looks over at Solaris and the man, not saying a word, walking over. Solaris might notice that this girl's hands look like they recently have been bleeding, not fully scabbed over yet, but does looks like they'd hurt, a lot.
Hitomi however gives a small smile, looking at the debris over the man and slams her hands into the falling wall. She grunts softly as pain goes through her hand and through her arms. She lifting the debris up, off the man as Solaris heals him.

{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
Solaris can now heal the man, now that the weight is no longer on him. But she better hurry to heal him before Hitomi looses her gripe on the wall. She can feel his body slowly recovering from the damage it had.

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Right!" Keiko said as she attempted to keep up with the guard.

The chamber door slams closed in front of them, blocking them off from proceeding further. He arms his weapon and tries to give a reassurance to Keiko. "Don't worry. Everything will be okay." He tries to hide his nervousness, most times he hasn't been been in combat alone.
Keiko can hear the tunnel cracking, suddenly a hissing sound coming from the walls. She feeling something chilling going through her body, she feeling a bit overwhelmed by it.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks a bit and walks up to the mirror and feels it a bit examining it carefully. " how is such a thing possible

The mirror ripples to her touch, like water as she examines the mirror closer, with her touch.

()()()Terra()()()
Terra hears her new friend behind her tweeting and chirping softly, staying back a bit, seeing Shiki a bit. Terra hears the old wood creaking beneath her and Shiki, feeling the warm air in the shrine. She might be wondering what Shiki is doing in this place.

<>Shiki<>
Shiki sees a small bird on the gloor, a good five feet behind Terra. Terra's excitement still might seem odd to her, being that she hasn't shown much emotion before and seemed, not very human in that sense. She seems to be different than before, like something deeper within Terra has changed.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Hitomi's white wolf ears twitch slightly hearing a voice coming from one of the houses, turning back, scanning the buildings below with her eyes. Unsure which of the damaged buildings the cry for help came from. However, she hears the pleading continuing, listening for the source of the sound, thinking she might have found it. Jumping from the rooftop and coming down through the roof of the building, landing behind Solaris. She looks over at Solaris and the man, not saying a word, walking over. Solaris might notice that this girl's hands look like they recently have been bleeding, not fully scabbed over yet, but does looks like they'd hurt, a lot.
Hitomi however gives a small smile, looking at the debris over the man and slams her hands into the falling wall. She grunts softly as pain goes through her hand and through her arms. She lifting the debris up, off the man as Solaris heals him.

{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
Solaris can now heal the man, now that the weight is no longer on him. But she better hurry to heal him before Hitomi looses her gripe on the wall. She can feel his body slowly recovering from the damage it had.

Solaris spots the purple haired girl from earlier and smiles at her. She then sees that Hitomi is holding up the falling wall with all of her might. She then smiles and glows a golden yellow color as a dot with a circle surrounding it appears on her forehead that is also gold in color. The broach on her chest glows as well as more power is being emitted from Solaris' hands and into her scepter. The healing wave spreads out further than it had been as she use more power to try and heal Hitomi at the same time as the healing wave engulfs the injured man and Hitomi, though Solaris doesn't know the purple-haired girls name but is grateful that she came to help. That's why she decided to heal her as well as the man in the rubble putting all her power into her healing beam being emitted from her scepter.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:23 am

*I really hope it isn't what I think it is, but I think it is something really bad anyway, and that guy seems very nervous.* Keiko thought looking around the area and at the guard.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Natsuki blinks pulling her hand back a bit. " what the heck is this?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Ookalf wrote:...Huh? *Shiki seems confused by Terra's odd statement, at least until she recalls what Terra said before about her world "rotting".* Ah... Do you not have many birds where you're from?

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra()()()
Terra hears her new friend behind her tweeting and chirping softly, staying back a bit, seeing Shiki a bit. Terra hears the old wood creaking beneath her and Shiki, feeling the warm air in the shrine. She might be wondering what Shiki is doing in this place.

"No. In my world, anything that wasn't deemed suitable for food or labour was not sustained; everything else died with the Planet." She looked at the bird behind her as it sang without a care in the world, a faint smile on her face. "Everything that lives is connected to the Planet. Without it, nothing can live or grow. Not even humans can escape this, no matter how much they cheat the natural order. Even as they survived, the humans of my world lost more of themselves to the void with each generation. Once I had ensured they could not leave, most simply gave up on living."

It was this pattern that made this world so troubling. Even the humans of her world had not intentionally killed the Planet, yet here there was a force that seemed intent on such a thing. Either the Enemy did not know about this grand connection or did not care.

"Shiki? Why did you bring me here?" she asked, her head tilting slightly. "I have never seen a place such as this, but I can feel the old energy of Religion. Do you know what it is for?"
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Gee-chan wrote:"No. In my world, anything that wasn't deemed suitable for food or labour was not sustained; everything else died with the Planet." She looked at the bird behind her as it sang without a care in the world, a faint smile on her face. "Everything that lives is connected to the Planet. Without it, nothing can live or grow. Not even humans can escape this, no matter how much they cheat the natural order. Even as they survived, the humans of my world lost more of themselves to the void with each generation. Once I had ensured they could not leave, most simply gave up on living."

It was this pattern that made this world so troubling. Even the humans of her world had not intentionally killed the Planet, yet here there was a force that seemed intent on such a thing. Either the Enemy did not know about this grand connection or did not care.

"Shiki? Why did you bring me here?" she asked, her head tilting slightly. "I have never seen a place such as this, but I can feel the old energy of Religion. Do you know what it is for?"

I see... That sounds terrible. *Shiki nods, considering what Terra just told her, as well as her more open attitude. Terra's question interrupts her thoughts before they can take her too far, though.*

Ah, right. You passed out after that battle with the birds, so I brought you here to recover. We passed by it earlier - it seems to be some kind of abandoned shrine. I was looking for anything that might tell me more about it when you woke up.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:04 am

Hitomi feels the healing light, peering back at the girl behind her. Those cold purple eyes seem to show little emotion but as she finds the light recovering her wounds she actually puts more of a strain on her muscles, moving herself under the rubble more, to lift it in a position that allow her to actually shield the crushed man. She wincing in pain as she tears her own muscles and crushes herself in order to remove the weight from him, but yet she doesn't stop, with Solaris healing her. Only speaking two words to her. "Move.... him..."

Solaris can see the man's injuries being healed, bones cracking back into place, being repaired. His breathing steadying as his ribs and muscles are restored. She noticing however that Hitomi seems to be putting more strain on her own body in order to keep him safe. She must be crazy to put herself in this much danger. But her expression remains the same.

Hira Kanaki wrote:*I really hope it isn't what I think it is, but I think it is something really bad anyway, and that guy seems very nervous.* Keiko thought looking around the area and at the guard.

The guard keeps moving them back, towards the way that they were heading. The cracking sounds getting louder as they move. "E-everything. will be okay." He shakes, holding his gun, it seeming like he has never actually fought what she is feeling. And boy is she feeling the absolute darkness now. It seems to call for destruction, feeling as if she should get away. Suddenly the chamber crashes in, from the direction that they came from. She can see something within the debris, it is hard to tell what it is but it feels, terrifying. The soldier holding his gun at the ready. "In the order of the NHM I order you to stop." Yeah, that's not going to help.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks pulling her hand back a bit. " what the heck is this?"

It is what it appears to be to Natsuki. A mirror that seems she can enter somehow. That girl is on the other side, motioning for her to follow.

()()()Terra()()()
Terra might feel a deep sadness with knowing what has happened to her world. But this place, on this other world is a sign of hope to her. She could maybe save this world. But was that why she was suddenly sent to this world. What purpose could she have been sent here for? Other than to prevent this world's destruction.
Whatever intended the destruction could be worst than simply not caring about the connection. It could just be something that wants nothing more than complete and total destruction of this world, not belonging of it at all. It just using the creatures of this planet for its own means.

<>Shiki<>
Shiki does notice that there were some scrolls along one of the walls, on some shelves. They are very fragile looking, she unsure of how long they have been here. They could hold the answer that she seeks. Most seem to be missing however, probably stolen over time.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying