Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Lost rp (Version 2.0.00.1)

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

*I would love to transform but I don't want to risk this guy seeing me, I guess I can keep a lookout and see what that thing will do.* Keiko thought while keeping a sharp eye for any sudden movements.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Natsuki shivers and pushes into it looking around a bit. " what the heck is this
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 am

Kumi-chan wrote:Hitomi feels the healing light, peering back at the girl behind her. Those cold purple eyes seem to show little emotion but as she finds the light recovering her wounds she actually puts more of a strain on her muscles, moving herself under the rubble more, to lift it in a position that allow her to actually shield the crushed man. She wincing in pain as she tears her own muscles and crushes herself in order to remove the weight from him, but yet she doesn't stop, with Solaris healing her. Only speaking two words to her. "Move.... him..."

Solaris can see the man's injuries being healed, bones cracking back into place, being repaired. His breathing steadying as his ribs and muscles are restored. She noticing however that Hitomi seems to be putting more strain on her own body in order to keep him safe. She must be crazy to put herself in this much danger. But her expression remains the same.

Eternal Solaris understands the gravity of the situation. She ups her power even more as the Crystal in her broach glows. She has to put more power into healing the man as well as the purple-haired girl. The light radiating from the Broach glows engulfing the Senshi of Light. She knew this ability would come in handy sometime she just wasn't sure when to use it. "Solar Princess Power Make Up!" As soon as Eternal Solaris said that, her outfit transformed into a purple flowing dress, perfectly complementing her lovely golden blond hair as her scepter became longer and more elegant. More power was radiated from the now Solar Princess. Her wings were still the same as she was able to let go of her new scepter and have it hover in place and continue sending healing waves toward the purple haired girl and recharging the Solar Princess as well as she enters the rubble and gently grabs the guy around his waist with her right arm and holding the scepter with her left continuing to heal both the man and the purple-haired girl. She smiles in thanks to the purple-haired girl and gently lays the man over her shoulder. Princess Satoko smiles and flies out of the rubble toward where she was before. The Aura of healing radiating from her crystal on her broach and scepter still going strong as she quickly motions for the purple-haired girl to set the rubble down and get out of there. She then gently sets the man down. Her healing power still going strong surprisingly considering she's in a different world as she continues to heal both the girl and the guy. It is plain to see that she is getting drained of her power as her transformation flickers between Princess, Senshi, and Civilian. She hopes she can keep it up for just a little longer so she can repay the purple-haired girl for her kindness as well as keep her promise to this man's children that she made promising to bring him back safely, that was only part of the promise though. The other part was to adopt the kids if she were unsuccessful with rescuing their father. She had confidence that she could bring their father back to the kids. She just hoped that her powers held out until she got to the kids. She also hoped that the purple-haired girl was going to be alright. Her healing light still going strong.
She touches the guy with her right hand and grabs her scepter with her left hand. "Solar Princess Shooting Star Healing Wave Song Surround!"
Power radiating from her broach, crystal, scepter and her symbol on her forehead. She hoped to the heavens that this would work and she would be able to survive to help this world in need like she promised her love before she came here.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm

OOC: Bleh, I'd like to say I was busy....but I wasn't...I'm just lazy.

Ookalf wrote:I see... That sounds terrible. *Shiki nods, considering what Terra just told her, as well as her more open attitude. Terra's question interrupts her thoughts before they can take her too far, though.*

Ah, right. You passed out after that battle with the birds, so I brought you here to recover. We passed by it earlier - it seems to be some kind of abandoned shrine. I was looking for anything that might tell me more about it when you woke up.

"What makes you think there is anything here? It seems somewhat...abandoned and this world seems to favour science over magic or faith..."

It was true; there was little evidence of this world every harnessing the power of faith in any meaningful way. Yet something seemed to be drawing them here. Whether it was the planet or something else was yet to be seen.

Kumi-chan wrote:()()()Terra()()()
Terra might feel a deep sadness with knowing what has happened to her world. But this place, on this other world is a sign of hope to her. She could maybe save this world. But was that why she was suddenly sent to this world. What purpose could she have been sent here for? Other than to prevent this world's destruction.
Whatever intended the destruction could be worst than simply not caring about the connection. It could just be something that wants nothing more than complete and total destruction of this world, not belonging of it at all. It just using the creatures of this planet for its own means.

"What was your world like?" asked Terra. "And where did your amulet come from? I think I mentioned it before but it is a mystical artefact of more power than should be possible."

Her own world, she knew, had been broken and harsh; well suiting to raising a being who was a living weapon. But then why were these others, who knew barely anything about the power they used or how extraordinary it was, called along with her? Perhaps if she could discover their origins she could get some answers.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Gee-chan wrote:OOC: Bleh, I'd like to say I was busy....but I wasn't...I'm just lazy.

"What makes you think there is anything here? It seems somewhat...abandoned and this world seems to favour science over magic or faith..."

It was true; there was little evidence of this world every harnessing the power of faith in any meaningful way. Yet something seemed to be drawing them here. Whether it was the planet or something else was yet to be seen.

"What was your world like?" asked Terra. "And where did your amulet come from? I think I mentioned it before but it is a mystical artefact of more power than should be possible."

Her own world, she knew, had been broken and harsh; well suiting to raising a being who was a living weapon. But then why were these others, who knew barely anything about the power they used or how extraordinary it was, called along with her? Perhaps if she could discover their origins she could get some answers.

Kumi-chan wrote:<>Shiki<>
Shiki does notice that there were some scrolls along one of the walls, on some shelves. They are very fragile looking, she unsure of how long they have been here. They could hold the answer that she seeks. Most seem to be missing however, probably stolen over time.

(Ah, we all get attacks of the lazy sometimes.)

*Shiki shrugs as she walks over to the shelves.* Honestly, I'm not sure what I was hoping to find myself. I just thought a place like this might have a story to it...

*Studying the scrolls, Shiki carefully lifts one off the shelf and blows the dust off as she considers Terra's other questions.* My world... Well, I guess one word for it might be "peaceful"... At least, compared to what you've said about your world, and what I've seen of this one. There's still war and crime and the like, but nothing as wide-scale as what I saw outside...

*Unfurling the scroll, she continues.* My amulet, the Disgui Charm, was created centuries ago by a group of Japanese mystics, in order to combat a clan of demons known as the Demoku. My ancestor was the first to wield it, and it's been in my mother's family ever since... Is it really that amazing?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Shiki shrugs as she walks over to the shelves.* Honestly, I'm not sure what I was hoping to find myself. I just thought a place like this might have a story to it...

*Studying the scrolls, Shiki carefully lifts one off the shelf and blows the dust off as she considers Terra's other questions.* My world... Well, I guess one word for it might be "peaceful"... At least, compared to what you've said about your world, and what I've seen of this one. There's still war and crime and the like, but nothing as wide-scale as what I saw outside...

"War?" Terra asked, "This is not a war we have entered; it is massacre." she paused, "It's ironic. As harsh and bleak as my world was; there was no war. I guess the end of everything is the only thing to motivate a ceasefire."

*Unfurling the scroll, she continues.* My amulet, the Disgui Charm, was created centuries ago by a group of Japanese mystics, in order to combat a clan of demons known as the Demoku. My ancestor was the first to wield it, and it's been in my mother's family ever since... Is it really that amazing?

"It really is." she stated, "The energy contained within is astounding and even the most skilled craftsmen of my world have never been able to create a mystic device that does not require some level of arcane talent from the user. Add in the fact that it somehow manages to restore it's own energy without draining your own life energy and you have something many magi would have killed hundreds to obtain for even a moment of study."

There was an odd gleam in her eyes, like a child seeing the stars for the first time.

"I'm almost tempted to call it True Magic."

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:*I would love to transform but I don't want to risk this guy seeing me, I guess I can keep a lookout and see what that thing will do.* Keiko thought while keeping a sharp eye for any sudden movements.

The creature stands up from the rubble, brushing it away like it was nothing. She cannot see its eyes, but Keiko can feel its focus on them, moreso on her. Like it already knows what she is, and why she is here. However that soldier stands his ground, nervously. "Don't move or I'll shoot." Of course the creature ignores this threat, stepping forward and is met with a laser blast from the rifle. It pushes back the creature, slightly. But it continues forward slowly with each hit from the laser.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki shivers and pushes into it looking around a bit. " what the heck is this

Natsuki sees the little girl standing on the other side waiting for her. "Come on! Hurry up and catch me slow poke!" She takes off giggling and runs out of this mirror bathroom. Natsuki might notice that the bathroom itself is reversed, almost like she entered a mirror world itself. If she tries to head back out of the mirror she'd find it was very much solid. And she had no reflection in it.

<>Shiki<>
On the scroll is a story, are many faded and worn kanji, some words she can recognize, assuming she knows the characters meaning, she makes out the words, creators, darklord, and Valkyrie. She sees a woman holding a lance and shield with blazing blue hair and red eyes, fight a much larger creature, that looks similar to what they fought before. Maybe at one point this world had a protector but something happened to her.
To her Terra's words might hold some true to them, sure within this dome the people where living and thriving but from what they knew of the outside, the world itself was a waste land. It doesn't seem like these people would hold out much longer on their own either.

()()()Terra()()()
Even at the end of the world, she kept fighting, but why would she keep on fighting. What meaning did her actions hold? Those thoughts kept returning to her. Even as Terra marveled over Shiki's item. However, a thought did occur to her. If she harnessed the power of that item she might be able to resort her own world. But would she do such a thing for a planet that is already long dead? It might not even work and could put another world into danger.
Makes her wonder about if there are other worlds, like her own, or this one, or like Shiki's world. It might be so, but she'll have to see if she can find the other energies she detected to ask the owners of them. Come to think of it maybe the other girls that they saw and Shiki came from the same world.
Terra does notice that even though they energies were different, when her, Disgui, and that purple haired girl were fighting. That other girl's body seemed to only be enhanced by the power in more of a physical way. Disgui seemed to use the power in a completely different manner, more closely related to what she'd think might be magical.
She does see the image on the scroll that Shiki is holding and might be curious about it.

Hitomi is in awe for just a second, but it isn't like Solaris would notice, with her focus on the man. Hitomi, however, feels the energies healing her body more intensely, realizing that that princess get up that the small girl was in now also was giving that girl more energy.
Hitomi grunts as she pushes her body well beyond her normal limits, knowing that the energies are healing her. Not that it doesn't hurt like all. But her expression doesn't show it really. She has gotten used to damaging her body a good deal before, in her training. Many of her sensei's pushed her far beyond what her limits were before as a male, but that took months to heal from fully. And at the end he mastered their fighting styles. She normally doesn't allow magic healing for her injuries even though her powers do make her heal faster now. But right now it is to help another.
Once the man is freed she moves herself out from the wall, dropping the weight in front of her and collasping down to the ground. In silent pain, laying on her back. She watching the small princess flying away, she should follow but right now her body is screaming from the pain of it being broken. She lying there on the ground, not showing any signs of pain, even as her body is healing, she still feels it. Having broken nearly every bone in her back, arms, and legs, and tore nearly every muscle as well.

Solaris can feel her energies healing the other girl and man. She probably realizing the girl is letting her body be broken and healed over and over. Feeling the breaking of the girl's bones and tearing of her muscles and tendons. However, she also can feel how well her powers are healing the man, she can feel his body being repaired. All that seems that is wrong now is the amount of blood that he lost.
As she flies off she quickly realizes how much power she has spent. Her wings feeling heavy to her. She will have to land soon or she will crash to the ground. Even as she activates her full healing ability she is just draining herself even more quickly.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow... I never knew the Charm was that big a deal. *Shiki frowns as she sees how faded the scroll is (though if she's honest, she should have seen that coming with how old it is). And though she does recognize many of the remaining characters (the benefits of growing up in a bilingual home), the lack of full context makes interpreting them difficult. Shaking her head, she sets the scroll aside and picks up one of the others to see if it's any clearer.* And as for "the end of everything"... Let's just hope this doesn't get that far.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:40 am

OOC: Bleh, can't think of much to write right now and my internet at home is down. Oh well, I'll just have to make up for the sucky post later on.

"I'm sorry." Terra said, somewhat hesistently as she regained her composure. "In my world, such devices were literally the stuff of legend; many brilliant craftsmen wasted their lives attempting to even come close. I apologise for my outbust." A pause. "Before I used my spell, there was another (OOC: Are we retconning Ash's old character or treating her as killed off?) champion present, yes? Do you know what happened to her?"

"So, this world once had it's own champion." Terra deduced from what she could see of the scroll, "Or at least, there were those who believed such. I do not recognise this script, does it say anything about the nature of our foe?"

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 am

Natsuki blinks. " what the heck. hey get back here." she chases after her
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 pm

*Just patiently wait, if and when that thing tries to attack you just make an attempt to dodge it.* Keiko thinks as she still watches the monster carefully.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:Hitomi is in awe for just a second, but it isn't like Solaris would notice, with her focus on the man. Hitomi, however, feels the energies healing her body more intensely, realizing that that princess get up that the small girl was in now also was giving that girl more energy.
Hitomi grunts as she pushes her body well beyond her normal limits, knowing that the energies are healing her. Not that it doesn't hurt like all. But her expression doesn't show it really. She has gotten used to damaging her body a good deal before, in her training. Many of her sensei's pushed her far beyond what her limits were before as a male, but that took months to heal from fully. And at the end he mastered their fighting styles. She normally doesn't allow magic healing for her injuries even though her powers do make her heal faster now. But right now it is to help another.
Once the man is freed she moves herself out from the wall, dropping the weight in front of her and collasping down to the ground. In silent pain, laying on her back. She watching the small princess flying away, she should follow but right now her body is screaming from the pain of it being broken. She lying there on the ground, not showing any signs of pain, even as her body is healing, she still feels it. Having broken nearly every bone in her back, arms, and legs, and tore nearly every muscle as well.

Solaris can feel her energies healing the other girl and man. She probably realizing the girl is letting her body be broken and healed over and over. Feeling the breaking of the girl's bones and tearing of her muscles and tendons. However, she also can feel how well her powers are healing the man, she can feel his body being repaired. All that seems that is wrong now is the amount of blood that he lost.
As she flies off she quickly realizes how much power she has spent. Her wings feeling heavy to her. She will have to land soon or she will crash to the ground. Even as she activates her full healing ability she is just draining herself even more quickly.

Princess Satoko realizes her power is getting low so she lands and decides to make the rest of the way on foot. She still has strength left to carry the man, but not enough strength to fly the rest of the way. She is still standing there in her Princess form doing the best she can to heal the man and the girl. She sees the color of the man she is healing returning a bit more and he is still awake. She asks the man a question. "Um sir, you have lost a lot of blood. I could give you some of mine if I new what type you were. Do you have any idea what blood type you are?" Solaris still remains in her Princess form because her Princess form heals a lot quicker than her Senshi form does. She is still pouring as much power as she can into the healing of the two people. She turns to the purple-haired girl an asks her a question. "Are you going to be okay Miss?" Princess Satoko asked of the purple-haired girl. "Are you healed enough that I can focus my energies on this man?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 pm

<>Shiki<>
Another scroll just has an image of what looks like a swirling darkness, looking kind of like it is a puddle or pool of the darkness. Whatever the artist was trying to capture just seems beyond words to them as there isn't any text on the image at all. She isn't sure why something like this would be in a shrine, especially since they could both feel the pure energies beneath this area.

()()()Terra()()()
(Don't worry too much about it, Gee. You're posts are great, so it is fine.)

Terra's realization that they the others were still lost now, might make her concerned. Ganymede and Hitomi might not have the ability to sense them as easily as she does, when her powers are working normally. She has no way to find them now. And is unaware of Keiko being in danger. It her sensors were working normally she would be able to detect both. It kind of makes her feel kind of useless. But given enough time she will recover, she still isn't sure how to find the others either. Hitomi could sense them herself, but the way she fought, makes her feel as if that if the fight was big enough she would see here there.
From what she could see of the scroll that would make sense, but now it seems the world can no longer call on its own. Perhaps that is why others were called upon, to provide powers and strengths not of this world.

Sasha wrote:Natsuki blinks. " what the heck. hey get back here." she chases after her

As Natsuki come out of the bathroom she finds that just beyond the exit is a cliff, looking down she's see nothing but swirling energies below. Falling is not a good idea, it seems. She notices the girl sitting on another floating piece of ground, waving to her. "Hi! Hurry up slow poke! Or you won't catch me!" She giggles, sitting there.

Hira Kanaki wrote:*Just patiently wait, if and when that thing tries to attack you just make an attempt to dodge it.* Keiko thinks as she still watches the monster carefully.

The creature suddenly rushes forth, punching the man in his shoulder and going right through him, like he is nothing more than a rag doll. The laser rifle falls from the soldier's hand, his body convulsing in pain. But she can feel the energies seeping in from the creature to the man. He letting out a loud screaming as his body begins to shift, muscles and mass increasing in size. He starting to take on a similar look as the creature, hard metal spikes growing out of his back.

{*}{*}{*}Solaris{*}{*}{*}
The man responds with a weak no. He doesn't seem to know but if she gets him to a doctor or someone they could probably help him with that. "I'm alive? how?" The military would have medic, that is if they returned already after the attack on the area.

Hitomi sits up, still pretty badly hurt. But all she does is offer the small Princess a slight smile. She does stand up, feeling well enough, for her at least, to move once again. Most people would still need a good deal of healing. She steps over to the girl and looks down at her coldly, lifting up the man onto her back and motioning for the princess to climb on as well. "Stop." She does seem to mean to stop healing her, even though she's not fully recovered yet and is going to carry both of them.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Sasha » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 pm

She blinks. " how the heck is this possible? i cant jump over there. Also how did yo get over there?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Gee-chan wrote:OOC: Bleh, can't think of much to write right now and my internet at home is down. Oh well, I'll just have to make up for the sucky post later on.

"I'm sorry." Terra said, somewhat hesistently as she regained her composure. "In my world, such devices were literally the stuff of legend; many brilliant craftsmen wasted their lives attempting to even come close. I apologise for my outbust." A pause. "Before I used my spell, there was another (OOC: Are we retconning Ash's old character or treating her as killed off?) champion present, yes? Do you know what happened to her?"

"So, this world once had it's own champion." Terra deduced from what she could see of the scroll, "Or at least, there were those who believed such. I do not recognise this script, does it say anything about the nature of our foe?"

*Shiki shakes her head.* You don't need to apologize for anything... And I don't know what happened to that girl. After you did your thing, there was no one around but you and me... I suppose she might have run off on her own, but I didn't stick around long enough to look.

Kumi-chan wrote:<>Shiki<>
Another scroll just has an image of what looks like a swirling darkness, looking kind of like it is a puddle or pool of the darkness. Whatever the artist was trying to capture just seems beyond words to them as there isn't any text on the image at all. She isn't sure why something like this would be in a shrine, especially since they could both feel the pure energies beneath this area.

*Shiki stares at the scroll for a moment, before muttering "Well, that's unhelpful," and putting it back.* The ink was faded, but I could make out some of the characters on that scroll. It mentioned a "creator", or maybe "creators", then something about some kind of "lord of darkness"... And there was something about a "Valkyrie". This is just a hunch, but I think that might be their name for that warrior in the picture.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying