Team Rocket Returns!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Team Rocket Returns!

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Nosnits wrote:Rosemary nods curtly to the woman. "Yes. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I'd have what it takes. When do I start?" She asked the woman. She liked the idea of rising through the ranks quickly. Hopefully, she'd be this one's boss soon enough.

"Good." She says. "As for starters, do you have any of your own pokemon? We start immediatley."

Zoey wrote:Clarks heart skips a beat as he sees the table. "So... Wait, No!... Lethal Injection?! Thats way to overboard! Hey! No way, now THIS is a crime!" replies Clark as he goes to struggle obvious the young man was in a panic.

The Jenny holds him tightly! Looking to the Judge. "Miss?" She asks. The Judge sighs. "No, Clark... its not lethal injection. I am sentencing you to test a new rehabilitation program. Now calm down..."

Ookalf wrote:Likewise, I'm sure. *Jenny gives the receptionist a nod and heads through the door.*

The door leads to the hallway described! Which leads to the office also described!

Maiden Miki wrote:Marco follow the map as directed. He hated the maze but he knew that it was needed to keep unwanted visitors out. Eventually he found the door that he needed to find. There have been a few things said about Lab Five but nothing that Marco knew to be true. Then again, there was nothing to say they were false as well.

"Coming in," said Marco as he pushed the door open and entered the room.

The door opens to a large room filled with futuristic equipment. A man in dark hair and reflective glasses turns to the door, his labcoat swishing. "Hello... are you the Grunt I was promised?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The door leads to the hallway described! Which leads to the office also described!

So... End of the hall, on the left... *Jenny walks down the hall and knocks on the door in question.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Clar stops and looks very very confused. "Re...habilitation?" he repeats. "What kind of rehabilitation requires this?!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Falken nods and rummages through the pockets of his jacket, pulling out all the necessary papaerwork and placing it on the desk.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Rosemary smirked a bit at the question. Of course she didn't have any of her own pokemon. She almost felt sorry for the poor schmucks who joined thinking they would be able to keep them. Almost. "No, I don't." She said, shaking her head.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Previous

Return to Roleplaying