Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

Postby AshK » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Ganymede then feels something with her newly acquired Senshi senses. "Um like guys..." Ganymede starts. "I think that monster is still around her somewhere. I can still feel it."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Jimmy watches as the creature fades away, but stays on edge. "Still feels like it's here..." he mutters to herself. He looks around at all of the others who have already sprung into action.

"Well, guess I shouldn't just stand here doing nothing. BUT." he says, turning to the owlcat. "We're having a serious chat about this once that thing is gone for good, you hear me?" he adds, pointing to his body.

He then walks over to the others. "Alright, so my powers should come naturally to me, I guess? Just gotta try and let it come naturally..." He closes his eyes, trying to let his powers manifest. After a moment, he can feel a weight on his shoulders. Opening his eyes and looking down, he sees that he now has a guitar hanging from his shoulders by a strap. He stares at the instrument for a moment, taking it in, before turning to the owlcat again.

"Seriously? She gets guns, and I get a freakin' guitar? What kind of rip off is that?!"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 pm

*Hearing the other talk, Paul opens his eyes. He looks somewhat surprised to see all the water everywhere, in a "Did I do that?" sort of way, but doesn't comment on it.* If that thing's not gone, though... Where is it? I don't see it anywhere...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 am

Teresa attempts to try to persuade the injured girl to reconsider her health, but to no avail. She senses the monster is hiding somewhere. "The monster is hiding....It was make of fire. That is why our friend, "referencing the injured girl. "had burns on her. Sailor Ganymede and you," she points to Paul, "were able to weaken it slightly. By the way, you can call me Teresa. I believe I have the power to heal. If we are going to be a team, we need to know what powers each of us have and our names."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:58 pm

The downed girl finally stops struggling as she quickly deduces that right now she lacks the strength to do anything. As she lays back, her breathing is ragged and exhaustion seems to be taking its tole on the powers that are forcing her body to stay alive, which while steady, are growing weaker.

Suddenly her arm moves and a large, heavy handgun appears from nowhere. With a stead arm, she points it directly at Jimmy's head. Her eyes narrow viciously while her mouth silently conveys a message:

"Get down! Now!"
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Teresa reattempts to revive the fallen girl with her healing powers, as she notices the girl pull a gun out of nowhere and point it at Jimmy. "She must be able to sense the monster's presence. I can sense it to...he's planning some sort of ambush." She hears the girl yell to Jimmy. "You, the one with the guitar? Can you play?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Ganymede takes the girls advice and ducks in case something comes her way as she stows her hammer in subspace.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Jimmy turns to answer Teresa's question, when he notices the downed girl with the gun pointed at him. He quickly ducks to the ground, covering his head. "Holy crap, are you nuts? Why are you pointing that at me?" he yells.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 am

Teresa sees the angle of the gun pointed at Jimmy..."The demon....it's behind you! Get down now!" She continues to hold onto the downed girl, propping her up to get a better angle at shooting the demon. "I got you....er...I didn't get your name..." she asks the injured girl, continuing to heal her as she helps keep the girl steady for her attack on the demon.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby The HOD » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Evelyn's eyes narrowed as she glared at the creature before her, with it's huge eyes and vulnerable appearance. In her eyes it was disgusting, like a sick parody of a dog giving a sad and sympathetic expression when it has done something bad and attempts to get away with it.
Even as she descended on it, she never broke eye contact; her stare boring into it relentlessly.

"I never agreed to this." she growled, "I said I would help you. I did NOT give you permission to alter me in whatever way you wanted."

"I told you I would grant you the power you needed to survive, and I did. I did only what was permitted by the contract and nothing more. As it was your body could not handle the power I granted and would have been useless in allowing you to uphold your end of the bargain." The owlcat regarded her evenly, "I would not have thought this would need to be explained; any misunderstanding is entirely of your own doing."

The air shuddered as raw, unrestrained energy gathered around the enraged fledgling magus. Clouds of power gathered, forming a dark cloak that gathered around her as her anger released the magic she had just gained without rhyme or reason.
"DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"
With a deafening crack, the mana storm tore itself open, releasing bolts of crimson lighting in an arc before her, decimating everything it came in contact with; which was pretty much everything she could see.....and then some.
The HOD
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Jimmy turns to answer Teresa's question, when he notices the downed girl with the gun pointed at him. He quickly ducks to the ground, covering his head. "Holy crap, are you nuts? Why are you pointing that at me?" he yells.

*Paul looks between Jimmy and the gun girl.* Can you just go with it? I think the lady knows what she's doing!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

OOC: Sorry guys for this taking so long. Block sucks immensely....

The gunner does not even give Jimmy time to hit the ground before she fires exactly where her head had been only an instant before. At that very instant, the monster flickers into existence in the exact same way it had before, however this time, rather than grabbing a magus in it's burning grasp, it instead took a bullet to the chest. The beast howled in pain as the bullet exploded inside it's chest, forcing it to stagger back.

The gun clatters to the ground as the downed magi's strength dwindles even further. "And stay down, bastard." she mutters as she passes out.

It was roughly at that moment that Evelyn released her burst of power, just as the best stumbled into it's path. There is an inhuman howl as it takes the full brunt of the discarge and then, at long last, it crumbles to ashes, dead.
As the smoke clears, the damage to the area is considerable and there have doubtless been many deaths, but standing in the centre of it all, is a small shied of folded wings. The barrier holds for a few seconds, as though waiting to make sure there were not going to be any more attacks, before the wings part and rapidly shrink in size, returning to the owl-cat's sides which gazed upon it's assailant neutrally.
Her power spent, Evelyn crumples to the ground.

"Honestly, humans can be so foolish." the owl-cat states, its manner very matter-of-fact. "Your mind hasn't even become accustomed to magic yet, so it is only natural that such reckless use will drain you. You are lucky you did not manage to burn yourself out already."

It turns back to the rest of the group.

"Well done." it says, ignoring what had just happened. "While not the cleanest of battles, you have managed to kill your first opponent. The human authorities will probably be arriving soon and while they are ultimately powerless, their interference is a hasstle I would rather not have to deal with right now. If one of you bring her, we shall return to a safe location."
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Um... Good idea. I doubt anyone would believe any of this... *Paul nods and tries to go help the girl who'd passed out. Unfortunately, being rather out of practice at this whole "walking" thing, especially with his current body, he makes it about five steps before falling forward and landing on his face.* This... will take some getting used to...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Ganymede goes over to the fallen girl and picks her up. Surprisingly, she has very few problems walking. She still has a bit of trouble keeping her balance because of her new center of balance, but as if it was natural, she eventually righted herself and carried the girl bridal style into a nearby alley. "So um where do we go from here?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Teresa follows the group, hoping she could be of assistance. "Maybe we can take her to the hospital where my mom and dad work? She'll be in good hands....however, I'm not sure about our current attire and states? Perhaps we can try to find something less conspicious than the mage robes? " She hopes her parents will accept her in her new form. "I'm Teresa, by the way." She says to Evelyn and the other girls.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying