Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Doors and walls and corridors leading to gaping maws in reality.
Common sense and physics held no hold here as reality bent in ways unimaginable, yet directed by some malignant force of will.
And in the centre of this maelstrom of matter and ideas there was a figure, clad in a functional dress of silver with a curved scimitar in each hand. A figure of beauty, purity, power and above all, deadly force.

A blade of light slashed from some space where a wall somehow did not exist, only to be effortlessly parried by one of the breathtaking blades the lone warrior held, its source quickly obliterated with one slash from the other.
The wall fell apart revealing her assailant; a vaguely human thing with no head and a hideous mouth-thing adorning its one, grotesquely muscled arm in place of a hand. It's cover blown, the creature howled in rage before charging the young bladewoman, it's jaws gleaming with vicious bloodlust and hunger.
The warrior smirked at the thing's stupidty as she danced around it and quickly sliced off one of its legs, causing it to tumble clumsily to the ground. Suddenly the mouth was facing her, a long serpentine tongue with a bloodshot eye on the end shot towards her like a bullet and wrapping itself around her arm.
The warrior didn't even flinch, merely gripping the tongue in her free hand and pulling the beast into range. The jaws snapped at her arm, trying to rip her apart but instead were rewarded with only a silver blade being shoved through both jaws, pinning them together. The beast gave a muffled howl of pain and fury as its tongue was sliced off and with one final stroke, was killed outright.

The victor took a long breath of relief before turning to leave this foul place.

But there was no way to leave.
Her eyes widened in sudden panic. The world around her was collapsing as the standard laws of reality forced it to either conform or be obliterated, and it chose the latter.
Frantically slashing with her blades, the warrior tore at her prison as it crumbled around her, desperately searching for some way out. Suddenly, it was before her; the cut in the world she made to enter this twisted mockery of a realm. Behind it was her home, her salvation, her reward.
Forcing her way forward, she reached for the rift, only to be suddenly stopped. Looking back, she gasped in horror as the ground merged with the lower half of her right leg, stopping her from moving. Gritting her teeth, she severed the trapped limb without a moments hesitation, hopping forward on her remaining leg.
She fell just short, her hands ceasing to be distinctly separate from the world around her as soon as they hit the ground; she was trapped.
She howled in despair, ripping her right arm off at the elbow with sheer force, reaching towards the rift with the stump left attached to her body as her escape closed and the world failed to hold itself together.

The crack in the world vanished in silence, unnoticed by the sleeping city. A small animal of some sort watched for a minute, awaiting something, then turned and walked away, the soft padding of feet inaudible over the background noise of human society.

Hull, England.
17 July, 2013.
(Just an intro to get people into the feel of the tone. If people could write a character intro for a normal Wednesday ending in the middle of town at around 6:30PM, that would be great.)
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Erik, was heading home and stopped in the square to find something to eat. He had a long day. He went into the restaurant and sat down at a table and looked at the menu.

"Well let's see what it is that they have to eat." Erik said as he opened up the menu and browsed it.

(Hope this post is alright.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Jimmy's day had been standard fare for him. He had nothing to do that day, no work, no social obligations, nothing. So, he spent it the way he did most days off. He slept until about 1:00 pm, and then immediately left to try to find something to entertain himself with.

He had managed to meet up with a few of his friends to grab a bite around 3, but they had needed to depart soon after, leaving Jimmy to entertain himself once again.

He had found himself strolling through the center of town, peering into the occasional shop, while listening to music on his mp3 player. He sat on a bench and pulled the device out. Almost 6:30, eh? Hopefully something to do will pop up soon. he thought, looking around at the various other people around him. No way am I just gonna go home and waste the night away there.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Trent Akimura went to school as normally in the morning, and returned home to finish his homework. After his homework was completed, he got a phone call from his mother stating he would help out as his interning at the hospital his father and mother worked at. After getting some dinner at the hospital cafeteria, he reported to his mother for assignment.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Harvey Phillips was tired. He had just completed the annual reviews for the employees in his district and was now looking forward to some recharge time. Looking at the clock, he notices the time...'6:25...I might get a chance to sing a couple songs in the downs club tonight' he thinks as he shuts down his office. Heading over to the club only takes a couple minutes, but the walkways are slightly crowded as others head home for the evening...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

*Paul sighed. He'd already been out of the hospital for a month now, but he still wasn't really used to the way things were now. Could this have something to do with why his friends dragged him out to his favorite restaurant when he just wanted to stay home and do his school work? Maybe, who knows? Either way, he wasn't exactly feeling his best at the moment...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 pm

It was hot. Summer sun just starting to go down with no wind to speak of to lift the oppressive heat which made it difficult to think clearly without effort.

They must all die. It is their nature.

Something in the corner of the eye. A voice in the background. A tingle down the spine. The creature that humans refused to perceive walked among them, ensnaring them with distracting thoughts and dulled movements.

This was how it would hunt. This was how it would feed. This is how it would cleanse.

"So, thats the target this time?"

"Yes. That is the thing endangering the humans here. This one hasn't even created a domain to hide in."

"Yeah, how stupid can you get? Should be an easy notch."

Only 5. Need to feed. More heat. Now 6. 7. 11.

*Crack*

The sharp noise of a firearm shattered the oppressive silence as a bolt of enchanted steel slammed into the creature, causing it to howl in agony. Turning to face it's assailant it found itself impaled from within as dozen of blades erupted from the bullet lodged in its chest. The beast howled and exploded in a corona of blinding flames, howling in rage.

"Hell yeah! Easiest one so far!"

The gunner leapt down from the building she had been upon, the long rifle in her arms held as though it were weightless. With calm confidence, she casually walked to where her foe had fallen. It was only instinct that made her stop.

"Ah, shit!"

The air in front of her shimmered as the beast re-materialised in front of her, its eyes burning with fury.

"C'mon then, dickhead!" she cried, pulling a viscous looking knife from her belt as the beast charged towards her, brurning like a forming star.

Each of your characters:

"Hmmm?" a voice echoes in you head. Strangely clear as everything else seems clouded and dull. "You seem to have potential, afterall, the 'sun' barely seems to have affected you. No matter. You will be dead soon if left on your own."

A momentary pause, so long as through the haze in your thoughts.

"However, I can offer you an alternative. Accept my deal and become a warrior for your kind. You shall wield power you could never dream of, the power-:

Erik: -your mother once commanded
Jimmy: -to ensure your own life
Paul: -to take back what you lost
Trent: -to help those around you
Harvey: -to save those in need

- and at the end of it all, a single wish, granted in full."

A silhouette falls upon the ground before you as the same voice echoes through the air, real this time.

"Well? do you accept my offer?"
Last edited by Gee-chan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Trent hears the mysterious voice in his head asking him to choose about some new power. "I do want to help others. After all, that is why my parents are in the medical field."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Gee-chan wrote:"Hmmm?" a voice echoes in you head. Strangely clear as everything else seems clouded and dull. "You seem to have potential, afterall, the 'sun' barely seems to have affected you. No matter. You will be dead soon if left on your own."

"However, I can offer you an alternative. Accept my deal and become a warrior for your kind. You shall wield power you could never dream of, the power to take back what you lost - and at the end of it all, a single wish, granted in full."

A silhouette falls upon the ground before you as the same voice echoes through the air, real this time.

W-who said that? *Paul looks around, then, spotting the silhouette, turns in his wheelchair to face it.* Was that you? Can you really fix my legs? ...I'm not going crazy, am I?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Gee-chan wrote:"Hmmm?" a voice echoes in you head. Strangely clear as everything else seems clouded and dull. "You seem to have potential, afterall, the 'sun' barely seems to have affected you. No matter. You will be dead soon if left on your own."

"However, I can offer you an alternative. Accept my deal and become a warrior for your kind. You shall wield power you could never dream of, the power-:

Erik: -your mother once commanded

"What do you mean the power my mom once commanded? What happened to her?" Erik asked. "Someone better explain what happened to my mom!" At this time tears start trickling down Erik's face as he is worried about his mom.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Gee-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 am

Trent:
"An admirable goal, but all a doctor can do is bandage a wound. Could your parents stop a landslide or a flood? Could they halt a plague? Could they battle those that seek only to destroy mankind? With my help, you could do all that and more, if you so choose."

Erik:
"A magi with a child is a rare thing indeed. It is no wonder you hold the potential. Your mother took my contract when she was very young and died a death worthy of a magus. While she never saw the end of this fight, if you take it up in her name, you will defeat our great enemy and grant your family absolution."

Paul:
"Repairing your body would be the least of what you could do. Accept my gift and mountains would be no barrier, the oceans but a slight task and the stars themselves your new aspiration. All I ask in return is your strength in the fight against those who would wipe you humans from the earth."

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

Harvey loosens his tie slightly in the oppressing heat...'when will this heat let up? Good thing the club is near...' he thinks to himself until...

..."Hmmm?" a voice echoes in you head. Strangely clear as everything else seems clouded and dull. "You seem to have potential, afterall, the 'sun' barely seems to have affected you. No matter. You will be dead soon if left on your own."

Harvey looks around, trying to find the voice. After the pause, he thinks maybe the heat is starting to get to him...

...Harvey: -to save those in need

Harvey blinks as the silhouette appears before him; trying to make sure this isn't a dream or vision. Looking at the shadow once more he speaks..."to save those in need...can you truly give me the power to save them? To keep them from slipping further into the despair and pain? How can I help save those who seem to have lost hope and give it back?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 am

Gee-chan wrote:
Erik:
"A magi with a child is a rare thing indeed. It is no wonder you hold the potential. Your mother took my contract when she was very young and died a death worthy of a magus. While she never saw the end of this fight, if you take it up in her name, you will defeat our great enemy and grant your family absolution."

Erik wipes the tears from his eyes. "I will take it even if it means I have to completely change my identity both in name and in gender as well as mind and spirit. It is what my mom would've wanted she was gone so much with her duties, that I never did really get to know her that well. My dad is never around he is always off traveling somewhere. I accept the terms." Erik said as tears streaked down his cheeks and tried to hold back his tears but couldn't anymore. "This isn't right, guys don't cry."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 am

Gee-chan wrote:Paul:
"Repairing your body would be the least of what you could do. Accept my gift and mountains would be no barrier, the oceans but a slight task and the stars themselves your new aspiration. All I ask in return is your strength in the fight against those who would wipe you humans from the earth."

I-if you can do that, sure! I'll fight whatever you want! Just... just fix me, please!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Trent listened to the mysterious voice and thought about the implications. "You speak the truth. The human body can heal itself, but doctors have the skills and knowledge to diagnose illnesses and treat symptoms. My parents don't have the power you speak of, but you want to give me, a lowly intern, this power?'"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying