Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Girls - Grey and Black - RP Thread

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 pm

"Ensure my own life? A wish?" Jimmy asked, looking at the figure that had appeared. He glanced around, trying to determine if he had lost his mind or not. Finally, deciding that if he had, he would already be insane, and so had nothing to lose, he spoke again. "Go on..."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Harvey (OOC: Oh hell, we have an Emiya "I want to save everyone" Shirou among us don't we?):
"Accept my terms, and I shall grant you the power to give those who would be lost a second chance. A helping hand can go a long way, but a normal person only has so many hands to offer. What I can grant you is the power to save those who are offered no hand, who are beset by threats beyond human comprehension. You may not be able to save everyone, for some would refuse to be saved. But with the power I can give you, you can save hundreds if not thousands of those for whom there would be no help."

Trent:
"The body will heal, only so long as the body still has anything left to heal. Dead is dead and no mortal healer can change that. You have the potential to be more, to erase the cause of so much death, to save the waste of so much life. I do not offer you this power, for it is already yours. What I offer you is the means to make use of this potential and all I ask in return is that you use it for what you perceive as right."

Jimmy:
"As you are, you shall die. If not now, then later. This is inevitable, for that is the fate of all humans. However, Magi are beyond human, beyond mortal. Accept my contract and you shall never have to fear impending mortality. Accept my contract and you shall gain the power to destroy all who would threaten you. Accept my contract and keep your wits about you, and death shall never touch you or walk in your shadow."

(OOC: Ash and Ookalf, nothing for the moment. Now that you have accepted the contract, it would spoil things for the others to update you right now. Sorry)
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby The HOD » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 pm

(deleted)
Last edited by The HOD on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The HOD
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Jimmy's eyes widen as he hears the voices offer. "So, I do something for you, and you can make me immortal?" he asks. There were few things that Jimmy feared, but dying was definitely at the top of the list. It was mysterious, and worst of all, unavoidable. Everyone succumbs to death eventually. Unless, of course, this voice was to be believed...

He thought about it for a moment, before responding to the voice. "If I'm gonna have to work for this, then I'm gonna wanna make sure this wish thing goes my way. So, just to be clear, I want the eternal youth kinda immortality. I don't want to spend all of eternity as some decrepit old man. You agree to that, and you have a deal." He realized that he may be talking to a figment of his imagination, but the chance that he wasn't stuck in his mind.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 am

Harvey (OOC: Oh hell, we have an Emiya "I want to save everyone" Shirou among us don't we?):
"Accept my terms, and I shall grant you the power to give those who would be lost a second chance. A helping hand can go a long way, but a normal person only has so many hands to offer. What I can grant you is the power to save those who are offered no hand, who are beset by threats beyond human comprehension. You may not be able to save everyone, for some would refuse to be saved. But with the power I can give you, you can save hundreds if not thousands of those for whom there would be no help."

((OOC...Nope, not here...;P...Just a middle aged man asking if it was possible.))

Harvey looks thoughtfully around at those who seem dull and listless. "There have been those in the past who refused help, so I understand there will be those who can't or won't wish to be saved, even though it might fruitless to try. I will accept then."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 am

Trent thought about what the mysterious voice offered. "Okay, I hope whatever comes of this, my parents will accept the choice I make here. Can you assure me that my parents will accept me if I make the decision to accept your offer?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby The HOD » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Evelyn walks out of the supermarket involuntarily carrying two and stares at the sky. Her grandmother asked to obtain some items that have been lacking. The sun is still blaring through the clouds, showing no sights of stopping. “Nothing impressive” She thought “But What Is”. Her eyes move downwards, ignoring from everything around her.

Evelyn continued her walk, paying little heed to the afternoon sun, even as it grew stronger. Her thoughts became clouded and hazy as the heat rose and the light became uncomfortably bright. Something wasn't right. She didn't know what, but something in Evelyn's subconscious screamed at her, forcing her to be aware of the strange feeling of wrongness pervading the air around her. It felt haunting yet intriguing. "What ridiculous weather we're having." she bluntly conclude.
The HOD
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Gee-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:43 pm

OOC: Hey guys, sorry about taking a while. Dead relatives make life chaotic......

Jimmy:
"If you accept my offer, you shall grow no older. This is to be expected; a 'decrepit old man' as you put it, would hardly make a viable warrior of the calibur we are seeking."

Trent:
"I can assure you nothing beyond my deal, the power I grant and the wish at the end. I am not your parents. I know not how they shall react to anything, but from what I understand of human parental relations, parents can be quite flexible."

Evelyn:
"Another candidate." A voice echoes in her head, neutral and emotionless. "You have noticed something of what is happening. I shall tell you this; you shall die here if left alone. Something beyond your comprehension is going to kill you and there is nothing you can do about it as you are. I can offer you a way out. Accept my offer; become a warrior for the cause of your race's survival and I shall grant you the power to live and a single wish when your survival is assured."
The voice paused. It's words were harsh, but there was no malice in it's tone, simply logic; cold, hard, but honest.
"The choice is yours, die here, or live but owe a debt to the world."

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Jimmy grins. If this was a hallucination, it was a damn tempting one. "Alright then. I guess I'm in. Whatever you want me to do, the price seems to be right. Offer accepted." he says.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Trent thinks about the offer, and then nods, "Okay, I accept your terms. I just hope I made the right decision." He waits for whatever consequences are presented when needed.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby The HOD » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Evelyn froze instantly as the cold, emotionless voice crept calmly throughout her mind like a constricting snake. The bags slip from her hands as she stares aimlessly forward, briefly unable to comprehend what just happened. She began to breath heavily, “I'd better calm down. This may be crazy but getting worked up will not help anything” She gathered her wits, preparing to give the voice the reply it wanted. “Sure, I go along with this. Just who are you? A ghost? A alien?”.
The HOD
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm

OOC: Hey guys, you know what? I really like ponies.....
Anyhoo, everyone has accepted, so its time to move on. This is going to be a touch different from the sequences you may be used to, so brace yourselves. Also, everyone think of a colour. You'll see why and it will be up to you to use it with your flame.
Sorry this took so long. I wrote about half of it a few days back, but got distracted by a mixture of procrastination, games and trying to get a job. Plus I am quite rusty at doing this kind of scene....Hopefully it turned out alright, but if not, feel free to throw eggs at me or something.

"The deal is done." the voice announced, more like a chorus now. It was as though it were a hundred different voices all speaking in tandem, proclaiming the resolution of their offer to the whole of creation. "Your power is unlocked. Your natures brought forth. Drink deep of your potential and let all who behold you marvel at your power.
Evelyn: Let your fate be struck down.
Trent: Let your hands hold death at bay.
Jimmy: Let death have no hold.
Harvey: Let none fall before you unheard.
Erik: Let the legacy of your blood awoken.
Paul: Let nothing stand before your ambition.
And let your power form the salvation of your kind."

Then there was silence.

A small shape on the roof a building casts its shadow upon the ground, casting a silhouette before the unnaturally bright sun, allowing it to stand in clear slight, yet not give any anything of its appearance.
"This will hurt." it said simply, in a physical voice similar to the previous one, but a bit more subdued. "A lot."
It's gaze fell upon them, one by one, looking far beyond the physical. There was something innately horrifying about the way it could see beyond the flesh, as though it were breaking some deep-held taboo, inexplicably violating something irreplaceable.

There was a click. Not an actual clicking sound, for it was not a sound at all, but for now it is a passable analogy. Whatever it was, it meant something had begun.

It started with a tingle in the fingers and toes, a shiver down the spine.
Then came the pain. Searing pain erupted through the body as unfamiliar power clawed its way to the surface from somewhere deep within. It was like there was no longer blood within their veins, but rather a horrifying flow of white-hot shards of metal, tearing them apart from within. The crushing noise of over 6 billion voices all shouting at once assaulted the very core of their beings as a single orb of light emerged from each of their chests.
It was a ball of coloured flame, around the size of a child's fist, burning dimly in the air. While not particularly bright, it was difficult to look at, as something in the back of head insisted that one had no right to behold it, yet human nature demanded they look.

"Reach out and take the flame." The creature above spoke once more. "This is the mark of your contract. It is proof of your power and your connection to the source of your magic. With it, your contract will be sealed and you shall take your place among the magi."

Without thought, all 6 reached out, taking the strange light in their hands. The flames flared up with sudden fury, yet were not hot. Within moments, they ceased, having been encased in a shell of crystal, their lights still burning fiercely within.

Then all went black as the next stage of preparation began.

Bones cracked, splintered and reformed in subtly different positions while muscles were forced to shift and re-enforce themselves as standard human bodies were adapted to perform at a considerably higher capacity. Light and colours flashed and faded with no rhyme or reason, surges of sensations hot and cold, blunt and sharp, pleasant and painful forced themselves into the brain as it struggled to come to terms with the adjustments being made to the system of nerves it relied on.
A powerful skeleton, able to resist massive force.
Muscles powerful and compact, providing strength with no sacrifice to speed and agility.
Senses honed and sharp as a blade, able to discern and react far beyond human limitations.
Every cell, every aspect of being crafted to utmost perfection. This is what was required. This is what a magi must be, for to be anything else, would be certain death.
For the males, there was an additional change. Their bodies slimmed, taking on new proportions and properties; features softening, bones reshaping to bear a different weight, organs adjusting and re-forming. Before long, their bodies had developed the necessary capacity to develop life, to take in the primal energies of a living world and form it into a new being; the most basic of magic, the most mundane of powers, but a catalyst for so much more.

"Wake up."

All was dark, muffled. It was as though waking from a deep sleep, even though only moments had passed. Their eyes blinked themselves open, suddenly protesting as the enhanced sunlight forced its way into sight.

"Wake up, now!" the voice was becoming insistent, agitated. There was a strange noise in the air, but none of them could tell what it was.

*Crash!*

Suddenly everything was clear. There was a monster in the middle of town. A enraged creature of light and flame, burning with unearthly fury as it did battle with a small figure barely visible over the thing's brilliance.
The small thing, a human it seemed, lept back as a cone of flame burst from the sun-beast's hand, melting the ground it touched. An oppressive wave of heat burst out from the impact, incinerating a group of fallen bystanders instantly, but there was no sign of the fighter. The sudden crack of a firearm revealed where they had gone as they fired upon it with a huge rifle held in one hand. the shot slammed into the beast's leg but it barely seemed to notice; until the whole lower half of it's body turned into a pin-cushion from a mass of metal spikes that erupted from where it had been hit.

The beast howled in agony as it's lower half collapsed under it, then vanished.
The fighter, a young girl in a short red skirt and a black leather jacket, did not let her guard down. Her eyes like blades, she searched the town square for any sign of her quarry until she spotted the group stumbling to their feet. Her eyes widened in surprise and she started to say something before a massive hand of light erupted from the ground behind her, gripping her around the waist. The stench of burning flesh filled the air as the girl screamed in agony, the intense heat of the beast's hand starting to cook her as the rest of the thing emerged. It did not look so bright now, much of its energy seemingly expended, but even so, it was still difficult to look at directly.

"It looks like you will have to take it from here." The familiar voice came from behind them. Looking back, their strange benefactor had finally revealed itself.
It looked a bit like a cat, at least in general shape, but unlike a cat, it had large, bird-like wings each looking to be about as long as it's body were they spread. Silver grey in colour, it looked at them with an owl-like gaze while it's three tails twisted around each other in a loose spiral.
"This will be your first test. I would rather it not be so soon, but this situation is hardly ideal."

It's gaze looked past them to the monster. The girl in it's grasp, screaming in rage and pain, had dropped her rifle and was now struggling to cut at the hand with a knife, but it was quite clear that here struggle was merely delaying the inevitable; unless she had help, she was going to die.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Meanwhile, Trent saw this green glowing energy orb and reached out to touch it as the strange voice commanded. Soon, Trent felt his body bathed in said green energy and writhed in pain as his body underwent a strange metamorphosis into something beautiful....a young girl that could easily pass as Trent's sister, if he had one. The young Asian girl that was once Trent now appeared to be about Trent's age, or maybe younger, still wore glasses, but was better adapted for her new role. The green glowing energy wrapped around her hands like a glove, as the newly created healer woke up slowly from her deep sleep. The first thing she did when she opened her eyes was to see her body had changed, and she was wearing a strange blue-green robe with a hood, with cloth shoes of the same color on her feet. "What the..." She spoke her first words as she got up, which startled her. Her voice was so soft, yet higher pitched, and her black hair got in her face. She went to the nearest restroom to answer nature's call and to check out what happened to her.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Gee-chan wrote:

"The deal is done." the voice announced, more like a chorus now. It was as though it were a hundred different voices all speaking in tandem, proclaiming the resolution of their offer to the whole of creation. "Your power is unlocked. Your natures brought forth. Drink deep of your potential and let all who behold you marvel at your power.
Evelyn: Let your fate be struck down.
Trent: Let your hands hold death at bay.
Jimmy: Let death have no hold.
Harvey: Let none fall before you unheard.
Erik: Let the legacy of your blood awoken.
Paul: Let nothing stand before your ambition.
And let your power form the salvation of your kind."

Then there was silence.

A small shape on the roof a building casts its shadow upon the ground, casting a silhouette before the unnaturally bright sun, allowing it to stand in clear slight, yet not give any anything of its appearance.
"This will hurt." it said simply, in a physical voice similar to the previous one, but a bit more subdued. "A lot."
It's gaze fell upon them, one by one, looking far beyond the physical. There was something innately horrifying about the way it could see beyond the flesh, as though it were breaking some deep-held taboo, inexplicably violating something irreplaceable.

There was a click. Not an actual clicking sound, for it was not a sound at all, but for now it is a passable analogy. Whatever it was, it meant something had begun.

It started with a tingle in the fingers and toes, a shiver down the spine.
Then came the pain. Searing pain erupted through the body as unfamiliar power clawed its way to the surface from somewhere deep within. It was like there was no longer blood within their veins, but rather a horrifying flow of white-hot shards of metal, tearing them apart from within. The crushing noise of over 6 billion voices all shouting at once assaulted the very core of their beings as a single orb of light emerged from each of their chests.
It was a ball of coloured flame, around the size of a child's fist, burning dimly in the air. While not particularly bright, it was difficult to look at, as something in the back of head insisted that one had no right to behold it, yet human nature demanded they look.

"Reach out and take the flame." The creature above spoke once more. "This is the mark of your contract. It is proof of your power and your connection to the source of your magic. With it, your contract will be sealed and you shall take your place among the magi."

Without thought, all 6 reached out, taking the strange light in their hands. The flames flared up with sudden fury, yet were not hot. Within moments, they ceased, having been encased in a shell of crystal, their lights still burning fiercely within.

Then all went black as the next stage of preparation began.

Bones cracked, splintered and reformed in subtly different positions while muscles were forced to shift and re-enforce themselves as standard human bodies were adapted to perform at a considerably higher capacity. Light and colours flashed and faded with no rhyme or reason, surges of sensations hot and cold, blunt and sharp, pleasant and painful forced themselves into the brain as it struggled to come to terms with the adjustments being made to the system of nerves it relied on.
A powerful skeleton, able to resist massive force.
Muscles powerful and compact, providing strength with no sacrifice to speed and agility.
Senses honed and sharp as a blade, able to discern and react far beyond human limitations.
Every cell, every aspect of being crafted to utmost perfection. This is what was required. This is what a magi must be, for to be anything else, would be certain death.
For the males, there was an additional change. Their bodies slimmed, taking on new proportions and properties; features softening, bones reshaping to bear a different weight, organs adjusting and re-forming. Before long, their bodies had developed the necessary capacity to develop life, to take in the primal energies of a living world and form it into a new being; the most basic of magic, the most mundane of powers, but a catalyst for so much more.

"Wake up."

All was dark, muffled. It was as though waking from a deep sleep, even though only moments had passed. Their eyes blinked themselves open, suddenly protesting as the enhanced sunlight forced its way into sight.

"Wake up, now!" the voice was becoming insistent, agitated. There was a strange noise in the air, but none of them could tell what it was.
"Wake up."

*Crash!*

Suddenly everything was clear. There was a monster in the middle of town. A enraged creature of light and flame, burning with unearthly fury as it did battle with a small figure barely visible over the thing's brilliance.
The small thing, a human it seemed, lept back as a cone of flame burst from the sun-beast's hand, melting the ground it touched. An oppressive wave of heat burst out from the impact, incinerating a group of fallen bystanders instantly, but there was no sign of the fighter. The sudden crack of a firearm revealed where they had gone as they fired upon it with a huge rifle held in one hand. the shot slammed into the beast's leg but it barely seemed to notice; until the whole lower half of it's body turned into a pin-cushion from a mass of metal spikes that erupted from where it had been hit.

The beast howled in agony as it's lower half collapsed under it, then vanished.
The fighter, a young girl in a short red skirt and a black leather jacket, did not let her guard down. Her eyes like blades, she searched the town square for any sign of her quarry until she spotted the group stumbling to their feet. Her eyes widened in surprise and she started to say something before a massive hand of light erupted from the ground behind her, gripping her around the waist. The stench of burning flesh filled the air as the girl screamed in agony, the intense heat of the beast's hand starting to cook her as the rest of the thing emerged. It did not look so bright now, much of its energy seemingly expended, but even so, it was still difficult to look at directly.

"It looks like you will have to take it from here." The familiar voice came from behind them. Looking back, their strange benefactor had finally revealed itself.
It looked a bit like a cat, at least in general shape, but unlike a cat, it had large, bird-like wings each looking to be about as long as it's body were they spread. Silver grey in colour, it looked at them with an owl-like gaze while it's three tails twisted around each other in a loose spiral.
"This will be your first test. I would rather it not be so soon, but this situation is hardly ideal."

It's gaze looked past them to the monster. The girl in it's grasp, screaming in rage and pain, had dropped her rifle and was now struggling to cut at the hand with a knife, but it was quite clear that here struggle was merely delaying the inevitable; unless she had help, she was going to die.

Erik reached out and took a hold of the Navy and Tangerine Flame and pushed it into his chest. As the glow bathed him, he was writhing in pain as his body was reconfigured and reformatted, he could feel an unfamiliar weight rising on his chest and down below he could feel a void forming. Something that should've been there was no longer there and was replaced with something else. He could feel his waist and hips folding in flaring out as well as his rear-end raising up a bit. As his body morphed into a somewhat slender strangely augmented figure with High-C-Cup Breasts and a curvy waist and hip area. The pain was so intense that he couldn't think of anything else but the pain as he felt his hair grow down to waist-length. He no longer could take the pain and passed out. As he woke up he felt slightly off balance he looked down at him-no-herself. She was really out of it as she felt the call of nature and headed to the nearest bathroom not even paying attention to her wardrobe, but she could feel her long Blue hair brushing her face. Wait a minute Blue hair? she had to find out what was going on so she rushed to the nearest restroom which happened to be the one in the restaurant she had been eating at before the pain overcame the former guy. "What has happened to me?" she spoke in a voice unfamiliar to her ears as she headed to see herself in the mirror in the restroom.

(I hope this response is okay. If you want me to modify it in any way let me know.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Meanwhile, an Asian girl with long black hair and glasses wearing blue and green robes rushed into the girl's restroom where she saw a blue haired girl staring at the bathroom mirror. "Oh, excuse me.. i didn't think anyone else was in here." She found the nearest bathroom stall and attempted to relive herself. After doing so, she flushed and went to wash her hands in the sink..."I forgot to introduce myself....I'm...uhm....Tr...Teresa...Teresa Akimura." She then felt a strange sense that someone was in danger. Her eyes glowed a eerie green color. "Someone is in danger....don't ask me how...I can sense it...can you?"
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying