Magical Girls - Grey and Black - Sign-up and OOC thread

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Girls - Grey and Black - Sign-up and OOC thread

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Ok, so I started the thread (the words were flowing and I wanted to post it before I lost the muse).
Applications are still very much open and feel free to post in your own time.

Also, the post should give you some idea of the tone of the RP, so take it as a warning that it could get nasty.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Edited my post to include my magic. Lemme know if anything needs to be changed for any reason. I'll work on an intro post now.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Gee-chan » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Everything looks good on my end, Shadow. Hope to see your post soon.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

All rigth, I think I'm about done with this... Please tell me if anything needs changed or expanded.

Name: Paul Meadows

Gender (before deal): Male

Motivation (why you took the deal): Desire to swim again.

Wish (at least at the start): To restore his crippled legs.

Appearance: A tall young man with an athletic build, Paul has short-cut black hair and brown eyes. Tends to dress very casually - plain t-shirts and jeans and such. Wheelchair-bound, owing to a recent accident.

Affinity (what form your magic takes, i.e. fire, swords, shoop da woop, etc): Control over water

Personality: Paul's a very competitive sort, always aiming to be the best in whatever it is he does. He's not an unfriendly guy, though, and actually enjoys working with others as he aims for the top. ...Since his accident, though, Paul's had something of a bitter edge to him, often wondering what he's going to do with his life in his new condition.

A bit of backstory: Paul was once the captain of his school's swim team, where he would swim with such speed and skill that many were convinced that he could have a real future as a professional. This all changed, however, when a terrible motorcycle accident left him hospitalized, both his legs horrifically mangled. Though he was ultimately discharged, Paul's lower limbs were rendered useless, forcing him to give up on any career he might have had in swimming.

TF preferences (may or may not factor in, not sure yet): Nothing permanently inanimate, no full mental rewrites. Outside those, I can be pretty flexible.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Name: Trent Akimura
Gender (before deal): Male
Motivation (why you took the deal): Care for the welfare of others/empathy
Wish (at least at the start): The desire to help others
Appearance: Short black hair, glasses, 5'9" 150 pounds. Usually wears a school uniform from a local school
Affinity (what form your magic takes, i.e. fire, swords, shoop da woop, etc): Light/healing
Personality: Friendly, helpful, and smart.
A bit of backstory: Trent Akimura's mother works in a doctor's office as a secretary, as does his dad, Dr. Koji Akimura. Because of his parents caring for their patients, Trent wants to help his/her parents in any way he can.
TF preferences (may or may not factor in, not sure yet):
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Ok, Ookalf and Kris, you characters are approved and now need an intro-post in the RP thread.

Plus, Ookalf, been too long since I saw a hydromancer, so points for you.

Just waiting on Miku now.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Name: Harvey Phillips
Gender (before deal): male
Motivation (why you took the deal): Tired of  watching those he cares for get hurt and killed
Wish (at least at the start): to be able to protect his friends and lived ones
Appearance: 6 ft 2 inches tall, dark blond hair that's cretin in a stripe near his right temple. 220 pound of toned human  mass, grey eyes hidden by tinted oval frameless glasses. Dresses professionally in grey two button suit jackets, light colored shirts and contrasting ties. Has always loved singing, but hides his talent from those near him. 
Affinity (what form your magic takes, i.e. fire, swords, shoop da woop, etc): vocal music conjuring of hard light projections
Personality: A quiet unassuming person, he has watched how the world has changed. Not bitter, more like resigned to the fates life is hitting him with and frustrated about being unable to do anything about how his friends and family slide into the oblivion.
A bit of backstory: As a kid, Harvey spent his days working hard in school to be able to attend college. Highly intelligent, he was on the fast track to many science related fields, until his father was killed in a mysterious car crash. Having to leave school to help provide for his family, he soon wound up doing a middle management job in the same retail sales shop his father worked at. Now at 45, he oversees a district of retail units and is respected as a fair manager. His love of creativity and music are the only things keeping his hopes alive in these darkening days...
Ok with most TF stuff, just not fond of personality rewrites. Prefer to at least remember who they were...;)

Let me know if I need to adjust stuff
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Gee-chan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Can't think of anything you would need to change Miku-chan, it all seems fine from here. Hope to see your intro soon.
I have one more person who is interested in joining, but she is still getting her character ready. Depending on how ready she is, I may wait for her before I do my next post.

Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby The HOD » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 am

Hey, Gee. I promise to finish my character profile later today if that's ok with you.

EDIT: Name: Evelyn Watson
Gender (before deal): Female
Motivation (why you took the deal): Unwillingly through an contract or death situation.
Wish (at least at the start): To be forever beautiful.
Appearance: Before the deal, her body had a few unattractive features such as slight obesity and unhealthy skin.
http://holder-of-darkness.deviantart.com/art/Evelyn-Watson-278386635
Affinity: Military Forks and Electricity.
Personality: Quiet, shy, impolite, abrupt, cynical, dim-witted, argumentative, clumsy, careful, unadventurous, cowardly, delicate, grumpy, naïve, introverted, petty, soft-spoken.
A bit of backstory: Her mother was soldier for the army who died from a war overseas a couple years ago. While she recovered, her father became distant and focus purely on his work as an manger of a electronics company. Ever since then Evelyn had been living with her Grandparents.
The HOD
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous

Return to Roleplaying