Team Rocket Returns (Signup/Interest)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Team Rocket Returns (Signup/Interest)

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 am

Its that time again... the stars have aligned and as such, my interests in all things poke and mon have been inflamed. As such, I wish to restart an old thread I ran before about the Dark Side of pokemon... namely, what would it have been like if the trainer had joined Team Rocket on Nugget bridge?

This thread is team rocket centered... but there are various positions I can fill. You all have the choice between.

Pokemon Trainer (gotta catch em all!)

Rocket Grunt (gotta steal and enslave em all!)

Or Officer Jenny. (Gotta serve and protect em all while in a short skirt!)

There are pluses and minuses to each faction, which I can fully explain after I see how many people are interested in what roles. Also if you want to be something entirely different... say a Nurse Joy who is also a pokemon trainer and wanders the land tending the sick and pokemon battling the hell out of people, then I will take it under very close consideration. I try to be flexible.

And on that note of flexibility there is the subject of TF's. This RP is not TF-Centric. I am actually going to try to have a main plot, and let the characters more or less sandbox it from there. But that does not rule out TF possibilities. If you are interested in a Poke Anthro TF or a MtF TF, I can see what I can work out. Its amazing what can be done with modern science these days. ;)
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Team Rocket Returns (Signup/Interest)

Postby Nosnits » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

Name: Rosemary Mclauglin
Appearance: She's a girl of 16 years old, with shoulder length red hair and small glasses. Her frame is mostly slender, and she dresses in tomboy-y clothes.
Bio: Her father was once a low level grunt for Team Rocket. As his only child, Rosemary was raised with expectations to follow in the same footsteps as her father. Arter she turned 16, and graduated from school early, she set off to the nearest recruiting post and signed up.
Personality: Her father had been one to steal Pokemon for the purpose of that it gave him joy to cause others pain. However, Rosemary did not get afflicted by the same mental block. She's basically a nice person deep down...but she wants one thing, and that is Power. She sees Team Rocket that needs her intellect and drive, may be easy to advance in, and the real power-holders of the land.
Pokemon: None, her father refused to let her have any Pokemon until the day she could join Team Rocket.

Look at that. Must be the fastest app done ever. Totally not reposted.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Name: Clark Freeman
Appearance: He's a fairly average male with short red hair and red eyes. He also has a very athletic build and is currently wearing orange prisoner wear.
Bio: A young kid born in Kanto who set out to take the gym challenge. However, his attempts to defeat the pewter gym were futile. He could not beat Brock. Frustrated with his failure he set out for Cerulean City. There he quickly found out Misty was even tougher! Clark went up to nugget bridge to take the challenge hoping to better himself. There he encountered a man who changed his life forever. He offered power and victory, something Clark had not tasted often. The young man took him up and eventually became a team rocket grunt! Ironically he found more success as a rocket than a legit trainer. He traveled the land stealing pokemon and causing mayhem in his first year. Unfortunately before he could become an officer, he got caught in an attempt to steal Gym Leader Blame's legendary Magmar. He now waits his sentence in the Celadon prison...

Pokemon: All currently under police arrest: Charmeleon, Zubat, Raticate.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Yo~! I'm interested in playing a Jenny, but I have something I'd like cleared up first - the last time you tries to start this up, you said there'd be some restrictions on what types of Pokémon they'd be able to own and such. Would all that sill apply?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

Accepted, accepted, and to ookalf I am going to try to be more flexible. The restrictions will be on starter pokemon. Jenny's will start with Growlithe, Grunts with a Ekans, Koffing, Rattata, Grimer, etc. Trainers generally will start with a starting pokemon unless you ask real nice for a specific pokemon and it not be blatantly OP.

But from there, I am going to allow players to acquire pokemon normally, by catching them, or with Team Rocket by stealing.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm

All right... Sorry this took so long, but I think I'm about ready...

Name: Officer Jenny
Appearance: Your standard Officer Jenny.
Bio: A straight laced, by-the-book cop, this Jenny doesn't have any time for rulebreakers. Despite being a relative newcomer to the force, she already has a number of successful operations and arrests under her belt. Surely, things can only go up from here... right?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Name: Marcus Artic
Appearance: Marcus is fairly lanky and not psychically strong. He currently has brown hair and a scar under his left eye. He is currently dressed in the male Rocket uniform.
Bio: Life has always been a bit hard on Marcus. He grew up on the darker side of Vermillion City and was force to fight his way to survive. Marcus would end up in fights with other people and sometimes he would had to steal to survive. He was pretty good at stealing due to rarely being caught by the Vermillion Police.

Marcus tried to be a good student though school and live the straight and narrow path as a Pokemon Trainer but he could never leave his past behind him. One way or another he would get tied back down to his dirty beginnings in Vermillion. One day while returning from a tiring Pokemon battle, Marcus was walking by a PokeMart robbery. He wasn't going to do anything about it. His pokemon were tired out and he kind of sympathies with the person who was robbing the mart. The robber had bumped into Marcus and actually dropped a potion that he stole. It was then that the police surround him and mistaken him for the robber. They were going to let Marcus go free but saw that he had a bit of a record. From there things went down hill. He couldn't be trusted and was always question upon anything he had done.

Eventually Marcus joined Team Rocket with hopes of making something of himself there. If society was going to brand him a criminal then he was going to become one. Currently Marcus is assign to Science Division where they are currently working on experiments to create the 'perfect solider'.
Pokemon: Golbat, Raichu, Haunter.

Other: I be interested in seeing what science can do if you get what I mean. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Name: Falken Stewarts

Appearance: Falken is rather short for his age and has short blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue scarf with a white jacket with fingerless gloves along with white trousers held up with a black belt. He wears leather hiking boots that have seen better days. His Pokéballs are attached to his belt.

Bio: Falken was always a sickly boy, catching every cold and bug that was going around and taking a long time to recover. His doctors told him that his immune system is underdeveloped, meaning his body is less capable of fighting off disease. As such, he spent most of his childhood indoors, his parents not wanting him to get sick. All this time indoors meant he had plenty of time to read and study, becoming a bright student at school, but he still wasnt'given much freedom.

Finally, he had had enough and made a wager with his parent. If he could ace all his exams, they had to let him become a Pokémon Trainer and see the world. Though reluctant, they agreed and he won the bet. Receiving a Charmander as his starter Pokémon, he left his town to see the world!

Pokémon: Charmander
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Allright, all accepted. But Miki, you and me need to talk a bit via PM so I can hash out exactly what you want. Poke me when you get this.

As for the rest, I will knock out a start. Trainers will start in Pallet Town, Rocket Grunts will start in Celadon City, Jenny's in Saffron City. If you would rather this not be the case for your character in specific, let me know.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sasha » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I'd like to jump in also if there is still a spot open
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to Roleplaying