Inter-Dimensional Kaizoku Adventure(Sign Up/Interest?)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Inter-Dimensional Kaizoku Adventure(Sign Up/Interest?)

Postby Matt & Lure » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Okay. Haven't been on the forums in a while due to absolutely no real internet for more than a year, but I figured it's as good a time as any to get this on the road to started. Anyway, just wanted to find out how many would be interested in joining up before really starting.

Alright so, in "Inter-Dimensional Kaizoku Adventure" we'd be forming up a crew of characters under the flag of the "Prince Pirates" and heading out through different dimensions to locate the nefarious "Metal Pirates" and stop them from causing the erasure of all existence as we know it. You may bring in any character you wish, though their powers(and possibly gender) will change whenever the ship enters a new dimension. This will be a free form RP for the most part, so don't worry about there being any dice rolling or math to do.

When adding a character to the game I'll only need to know a few things at first. Those things being:

Base Description:(can be a link to the character page)
Alignment and Desired Flag:(Whether they are good, neutral, or evil and also whether they wish to sail under the Prince Pirates, Metal Pirates, or if they want to be a neutral character. Neutral flag characters will usually only appear in one world, so they have to be made on a session by session basis.)
Any Notable Skills for Crew Placement: (Like if they're generally strong, able to easily build things, or if they have medical experience.)

When we get to the different worlds, the worlds will be based on already existing media, so every time there is a world change I will need to know what character yours would gain the skills and appearance of. This is decided by personality, so you can't say... "My evil character will gain the abilities of Aerith in a Final Fantasy VII based world". If you are unable to choose a character match will be selected for you.

On a final note, the majority of the NPCs will be characters from the different forms of media. If anyone has an issue with this you should probably not join up.

PS: This RP will be updated at least once a week unless I become incapacitated or something.
IRC wrote:* @Calamity deflowers herself! By ripping them out!
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering the many worlds that have heroes and villains

Re: Inter-Dimensional Kaizoku Adventure(Sign Up/Interest?)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Looks like fun...if your able to, I would be interested in bringing one of my characters along. So does this need to be one already being played or new characters for the game...(I ask since you seem to leave it as questionable)
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

Alrighty, here we go~ I'll be using IRC-version Marco/Marcia for this, so...

Base Description: four characters down would be Marco's general description. As for 'Marcia's' IRC appearance, she looks like so, but can modify her age so that she is older.
Alignment and Desired Flag: In general, Marcia would likely be good, so I guess Prince Pirates?
Any Notable Skills for Crew Placement: Marcia has the ability to teleport to any place she desires, and she also has spider-powers as well. As such, her physical abilities are enhanced quite a bit, and she can climb surfaces easily as well as -- as something of her own -- produce her own spider silk to shoot out.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Matt & Lure » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Looks like fun...if your able to, I would be interested in bringing one of my characters along. So does this need to be one already being played or new characters for the game...(I ask since you seem to leave it as questionable)

You can either use one that already exists or create an original character for this. I'm open to any characters, honestly.
IRC wrote:* @Calamity deflowers herself! By ripping them out!
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering the many worlds that have heroes and villains

Postby Millinescence » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Sounds like fun~! Count me in ^_^

I'm gonna bring in one of the characters I use on the TFgameSite's chatroom. Her name is Millie Kresara, and her abilities, moral alignment, and description will be listed within the linked article.

If we're going by the moral alignments of DnD, she'll be a Chaotic Good, so she'll be sailing under the flag of the Prince Pirates.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Roleplaying