Space Girls Souvenirs Rp

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Space Girls Souvenirs Rp

Postby Kether » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

The space girls find themselves beamed into a smallsih town, not large enough to make much of a scene but big enough for disappearances to go unnoticed.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Space Girls Souvenirs Rp

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 pm

*One of these aliens, a green-haired woman in a labcoat, adjusts her glasses and takes a look around after landing.* Well, we seem to have materialized in the right place... How are you two holding up? *The woman, Andi, turns to her companions.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

James drives through the town... headed for the local bookstore. He could order anything he wanted online, of course, but this was one of those hole in the wall private bookstores. They had class all of their own...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 pm

Kari looks over to Andi and shakes her head a bit..."I'll live... Though I still say that the distortions are caused by a memory block...so what do you want first, toys or beach babes?" she asks the studious girl
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Kari looks over to Andi and shakes her head a bit..."I'll live... Though I still say that the distortions are caused by a memory block...so what do you want first, toys or beach babes?" she asks the studious girl

Well, I'd say it depends on the context. What did you have in mind?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:14 pm

"I like totally want something shiny and, like, pretty. Like where do ya think we, like, are? asked Makia as she seem to be leaning down and having her hands over her eyes. She then looked to Kari, "Oh~ I, like, heard they have some totally cool toys here. Like, miniature people but not alive."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Kyle was currently heading for the local videogame store to pick up the new game that came out recently whistling a small tune as he walks down the sidewalk oblivious to his surroundings music blaring in his ears as he listens to his Ipod.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

Rosvaldo de la Mancha was coming back to his house, he had spent an hour walking though the groves and fields of the countryside near the town.
He was quite pleased with himself : he had taken some nice pictures with his camera.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I like totally want something shiny and, like, pretty. Like where do ya think we, like, are?" asked Makia as she seem to be leaning down and having her hands over her eyes. She then looked to Kari, "Oh~ I, like, heard they have some totally cool toys here. Like, miniature people but not alive."

*Andi gives Makia a half-lidded stare.* ...Remind me again why we brought you along?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 pm

There are three targets up...
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:44 pm

James comes to a stoplight, looks around idly... and sees the strangely dressed Space Girls! "Holloween was yesterday, ladies!" He calls out to them.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Knight Errant wrote:James comes to a stoplight, looks around idly... and sees the strangely dressed Space Girls! "Holloween was yesterday, ladies!" He calls out to them.

*Andi whispers to the others.* Never mind - our first target's here. Whoever wants it, take it. *That said, she turns to address James.* Ah, sorry about that! We just arrived in town, you see.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Andi gives Makia a half-lidded stare.* ...Remind me again why we brought you along?

"Because I, like, totally have the money to help, like, fund this trip~!" said Makia in a song-a-like voice.

Ookalf wrote:*Andi whispers to the others.* Never mind - our first target's here. Whoever wants it, take it. *That said, she turns to address James.* Ah, sorry about that! We just arrived in town, you see.

Knight Errant wrote:James comes to a stoplight, looks around idly... and sees the strangely dressed Space Girls! "Holloween was yesterday, ladies!" He calls out to them.

"Oh! IS he?" asked Makia as she raised herself on her tip toes. She then began to giggle and at once ran over to James and got very close to him. She then giggled more and said, "You look, like, you are very cute."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Andi whispers to the others.* Never mind - our first target's here. Whoever wants it, take it. *That said, she turns to address James.* Ah, sorry about that! We just arrived in town, you see.

James raises an eyebrow at that. "I see..." he mutters.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh! IS he?" asked Makia as she raised herself on her tip toes. She then began to giggle and at once ran over to James and got very close to him. She then giggled more and said, "You look, like, you are very cute."

James looks a bit stunned as the woman runs across the lanes of traffic to lean against his car. "Err... thanks, miss?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Kyle walks along before stopping seeing the women dressed up like aliens chuckling as he removes his headphones turning his music off "hmm .. intresting costumes even though there a day late and a dollar short!" he thinks to himself before turning and casually walking. Until he spots the one run across the road to lean against a car "wow bright one..." he shakes his head before heading onwards
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying