Re: Maid Cafe 11•11•11

Postby Nikki » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:49 am

Bryan decides to just let it end.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

Erik continues his panicked silence staring down at his bodyat the breasts growing on his chest and the tightness in his waist struggling to move his body just becoming unresponsive at the moment
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Evra wrote:Erik continues his panicked silence staring down at his bodyat the breasts growing on his chest and the tightness in his waist struggling to move his body just becoming unresponsive at the moment

Erik feels as his body molds and changes over him. His hair grows out to mid back length and turns a yellow blond, while his clothes take on the traditional coloring of black and white though the white lace being made of PVC plastic seems to be unique. His breast stop growing as the last of his retreating male pride disappears within the feminine plasticy looking body that is now his to wear. Did I say his? There is no way Erika could ever be mistaken for a male now. She finds herself able to move and speak once more, though the change leaves her slightly tired. Her voice is a musical soprano...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Bryan remains powerless waiting for it to stop
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 pm

As Ronnie witness the transformation of Eric, she realises that she isn't the only one who got a job here. She places a hand on her mouth, clearly the magic is impressive from this point of view too.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"It will be ok, the effect will only last for a moment longer." Jamie says as Casey feels a bit off ballanced as his breasts become real and a bit larger under his dress top. The slight pull at his waist trims his already thin waist a bit more to fit the proportions of his body better as if he was born as a woman...

Nearly topples over as his center of ballance changes. His eyes are wide as he squishes his new boobs, the alien sensations telling him they were as real as can be. Casey can also feel his waist cinch inward. "I'm...I'm...oh wow..." he stammers in amazement, trying to remain calm. "I'm looking more convincing by the minute. Did you cast a spell on me or something? This is incredible..." o////o
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying