Re: Maid Cafe 11•11•11

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 am

Bryan feels an itch but doesn't seem like it would appropriate to scratch now
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Erik quietly looks over the application about to comment to himself and fix his some how feminine hand writing which was deffinatley odd .. but his attention is quickly focused on his fingers and the plastic like sheen on them "what the heck is this?"
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Rodney wrote:Rodney can't believe what he is witnessing, certainly his obsession with Jamie's cleavage must have driven him mad, causing the slip, then the hallucination, for he is convinced that it must be a trick of his mind. Yet it is a impressive hallucination he admits as he feels very constricted by his shirt right now.

Also the appearance of hair in his field of view is troublesome too. He would scream for help but find himself unable to.

As Rodneys changes continue , he can feel his hips widenas the cut of his pants squeezes against his backside and thighs. His mind starts to fog a bit as feminine submissive thoughts start to crowd inside his mind. The slight tug at his groin all but completes his journey into girlhood, but his clothes just won't do at all. This soon changes as the top of his cotton polo opens to expose a large deep expanse of cleavage as the color buttons and gets tied with a ribbon, the now satin like material causing goose flesh momentarily. Her pants loosen and climb her shorter legs and shift to a Royal violet colored skirt while a pink apron forms and wraps over her shoulders and under her new assets. As her glasses slip off her smaller nose and land atop her breasts, she suddenly finds she is able to move once more, only to capture her falling eyewear with her mouth. The antique looking mirror to her right on the wall of the booth shows her new reflection for her new job...

As Erik watches the plasticy look starts to spread up his hand and around his mouth he suddenly finds his voice gone while his hand and face seen to tingle with numbness...

Bryans itch only seems to worsen at the moment until Jamie seems to notice the fidgets he unconsciously can't keep from happening..."Bryan, are you alright?" she asks in a mothering tone...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Erik looks down at the spreading plastic look going to yell but finding his voice is gone he reaches up to his throat getting up he tries to find jamie she has to know whats going on looking around knowing this cant be good and shouldnt be happening.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 pm

"Fine just a little itchy." Bryan replies.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Rodney finds herself frozen once more as soon as soon as she looks into the mirror. But this time it is not because of the magic but by the shock of discovering her new very female appearance. She pickks up her glasses to put them back on her face and look down into the canyon of her cleavage. 'I shouldn't have mentionned busty' she mumbles to herself as she looks around to try and find an explanation, her eyes fall on the form that her new boss left.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"I don't mind if you do, it's a special blend made right here in the cafe. We handcraft most of our specialties here." she seems to be flirting with the cross dressing ONI. Could it be she knows there is a boy in that dress...<gasp!>

"Oh, sounds neat. So how long has this place been open? I didn't hear of the cafe until just recently." Casey asks casually, taking another sip. His cheeks flushing under Jamie's charm. Just then, he gasps, a shocked expression crosses his face. Did he just use his regular voice? In front of the very person interviewing him? "oh crap..." he mutters under his breath. This slip-up of his could cost him dearly! "Uh-uhm...I could explain!" he stammers out of fright, clutching his 3/4-finished soda in front of his chest as he figuratively shrinks in on himself.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Evra wrote:Erik looks down at the spreading plastic look going to yell but finding his voice is gone he reaches up to his throat getting up he tries to find jamie she has to know whats going on looking around knowing this cant be good and shouldnt be happening.

Just like Rodney from earlier, Erik finds himself unable to move as the plastic effect starts to rapidly speed thru his body now. Small points off pressure start to form on his chest as well...
Nikki wrote:"Fine just a little itchy." Bryan replies.

The itch at Bryans back suddenly takes his breath away as his waist suddenly pulls in...
Rodney wrote:Rodney finds herself frozen once more as soon as soon as she looks into the mirror. But this time it is not because of the magic but by the shock of discovering her new very female appearance. She pickks up her glasses to put them back on her face and look down into the canyon of her cleavage. 'I shouldn't have mentionned busty' she mumbles to herself as she looks around to try and find an explanation, her eyes fall on the form that her new boss left.

As Ronnie starts to read the papers...yes Ronnie seems rather appropriate now...it explains how all employees are to act and look while working at the 11•11•11 and the benefits as well including employee discounts, grooming tips and such. At the end it simply says welcome to the 11•11•11 family...
Millinescence wrote:"Oh, sounds neat. So how long has this place been open? I didn't hear of the cafe until just recently." Casey asks casually, taking another sip. His cheeks flushing under Jamie's charm. Just then, he gasps, a shocked expression crosses his face. Did he just use his regular voice? In front of the very person interviewing him? "oh crap..." he mutters under his breath. This slip-up of his could cost him dearly! "Uh-uhm...I could explain!" he stammers out of fright, clutching his 3/4-finished soda in front of his chest as he figuratively shrinks in on himself.

Jamie smiles at the ONI "No need to worry. You will fit right in with the others perfectly. As to the cafe, well I once worked for a powerful witch and she had a place like this I helped in occasionally. She passed on recently and I moved here to continue her work. I'm so glad you all came today, as I was running out of time trying to find anyone willing to work as a maid in this cafe." she says sadly. Cassey feels a strange tightening and swelling in his chest at her sad tone...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Bryan gasps suddenly as he something strange
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 am

Erik can only sit there in a panic unable to move as the plastic effect races through his body feeling the two points of pressure wanting to run or call for help but just cant.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 am

Miku-chan wrote:Jamie smiles at the ONI "No need to worry. You will fit right in with the others perfectly. As to the cafe, well I once worked for a powerful witch and she had a place like this I helped in occasionally. She passed on recently and I moved here to continue her work. I'm so glad you all came today, as I was running out of time trying to find anyone willing to work as a maid in this cafe." she says sadly. Cassey feels a strange tightening and swelling in his chest at her sad tone...

Casey blinks at Jamie as the girl speaks before sighing in relief for his soon-to-be-employer's open-mindedness. Hearing about witches, he becomes more intrigued. Then the itching hits him, causing Casey to scratch at the front of his dress a bit. "Hmmm...we-well, it sounds like this place has quite the history. And I wouldn't be applying here if I weren't willing to work as a maid. Plus I bet the uniforms would look cute on me~." he giggles, the last statement being made in his best girl-voice. He finishes his soda and sets the empty glass down on the desk, hoping the cool liquid might help quell the odd itching in his chest. "Do you have other questions for me? As you can see on my app, I have open availability and I can start as soon as you're willing to have me on the team and...hmm, that's odd. I apologize, I don't normally itch like this." he says, looking down. The itch not going away but starting to get worse the more he scratches.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Rodney » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Ronnie reads the instruction a second, then a third time, trying to understand the situation she is finding herself in.

Eventually she peeks her head outside the booth, whispering a tiny 'Hello ?'
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Nikki wrote:Bryan gasps suddenly as he something strange

Bryan feels his waist pull in as his chest and throat starts to itch and tingle. If he tries to move or call out, he finds himself unable to move or say anything...
Evra wrote:Erik can only sit there in a panic unable to move as the plastic effect races through his body feeling the two points of pressure wanting to run or call for help but just cant.

As the pressure seems to push outward on his chest, his waist feels like it is being squeezed like someone molding clay between their fingers with the effect of making his hips and butt feel fatter and tight within his slacks...
Millinescence wrote:Casey blinks at Jamie as the girl speaks before sighing in relief for his soon-to-be-employer's open-mindedness. Hearing about witches, he becomes more intrigued. Then the itching hits him, causing Casey to scratch at the front of his dress a bit. "Hmmm...we-well, it sounds like this place has quite the history. And I wouldn't be applying here if I weren't willing to work as a maid. Plus I bet the uniforms would look cute on me~." he giggles, the last statement being made in his best girl-voice. He finishes his soda and sets the empty glass down on the desk, hoping the cool liquid might help quell the odd itching in his chest. "Do you have other questions for me? As you can see on my app, I have open availability and I can start as soon as you're willing to have me on the team and...hmm, that's odd. I apologize, I don't normally itch like this." he says, looking down. The itch not going away but starting to get worse the more he scratches.

"It will be ok, the effect will only last for a moment longer." Jamie says as Casey feels a bit off ballanced as his breasts become real and a bit larger under his dress top. The slight pull at his waist trims his already thin waist a bit more to fit the proportions of his body better as if he was born as a woman...
Rodney wrote:Ronnie reads the instruction a second, then a third time, trying to understand the situation she is finding herself in.

Eventually she peeks her head outside the booth, whispering a tiny 'Hello ?'

As Ronnie pokes her head out, whe will see the form of Eric seeming to mold and shift into its feminine counterpart, a plastic like sheen can be seen covering his exposed flesh and his clothing seems to look like it was made from PVC vinyl ar similar...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Bryan tries to scream and squirms but nothing comes out
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:22 am

Nikki wrote:Bryan tries to scream and squirms but nothing comes out

Bryan feels the itchy tingle spread thru his body as his chest pushes out and his hips and butt seem to put pressure against the slacks he wore In. His feet seem to rise up as he looses some of his former size, the calf and tendons seem to feel like they shorten that way as well...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying