Maid Cafe 11•11•11

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Maid Cafe 11•11•11

Postby Rodney » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:11 am

Rodney seems satisfied with the form and hands it over to Jaime with his best winning smile.
"Here you go !" he says.
He takes another sip from the refreshing juice, maybe he will have to answer some more questions : better not do that with a dry throat.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 am

Jamie smiles a sunny smile back at Rodney as she takes his app and reads it over. "Ok Ronnie, since your the first to complete this, come with me to the corner booth over here." she says sweetly. Her flirty nature distracting him to the odd sound of his voice and the mis pranced use of his name. His juice is almost gone already as she pours a new one and takes it to the booth indicated. Just far enough to be private, and still keep the others in view...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:48 am

Rodney follows the instructions, trying not to focus too much on the mis pranced use of his name. He did write Rodney on the form, didn't he ? Not Ronnie or anything like that ? Suddenly he isn't sure anymore. After all, he did write Veronica on the first try. Still he focusses on keeping his cool and enters the booth he is shown. Jaime seems to be on a nice mood. Hopefully he will have no problem getting the job. He refrains from flirting back with Jaime, no matter how interesting she appears. Still, he can't help but give her a wink.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 am

Miku-chan wrote:Jamie's smile slips a bit at the abruptness of Bryansk tone, placing a glass of sparkling water on the counter in front of him anyway. "How about you three? There is no charge for you while filling out paperwork for employment." she says while looking over the ONI in the sundress.

Casey smiles as he takes the application, "I'm doing well Jamie, thanks." he says, flushing faintly as he sits down at a table to fill out the form. "I would like a glass of soda, if you don't mind." he soon recieves it, taking occasional sips of the beverage as he works on the application.

Noticing that Brian finished his first, and that him and Jamie are in the back room together, for what he presumed was the interview, Casey looks over his application a bit before setting it on the table for Jamie to look at when the girl was finished.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 am

Bryan takes a sip of the drink in front of him.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Nikki wrote:Bryan takes a sip of the drink in front of him.

Bryan feels a refreshing, relaxing tingle slip down his throat, causing him not to feel so desperate about the jobs...in fact he can almost feel that he already has the job...once Jamie talks to he..er him...

Millinescence wrote:Casey smiles as he takes the application, "I'm doing well Jamie, thanks." he says, flushing faintly as he sits down at a table to fill out the form. "I would like a glass of soda, if you don't mind." he soon recieves it, taking occasional sips of the beverage as he works on the application.

Noticing that Brian finished his first, and that him and Jamie are in the back room together, for what he presumed was the interview, Casey looks over his application a bit before setting it on the table for Jamie to look at when the girl was finished.

As Jamie puts a cherry cola over crushed ice in front of Casey the maraschino cherry on top dances on the bubbles a bit and tingles as he sips it pleasantly. In looking over his application, Casey will see it looks to be in order...excpet his name seems to show Cassie instead of Casey... Strange that, but the soda tastes good...

Jamie leans forward showing her deep cleavage to the winking boy..."Good...you know when to flirt and when to acknowledge it as well. If I give you a job, can you promise to remember to keel your fun professionalism separate from what happens outside your work here?" she says glancing down at his app a moment before looking back I to his eyes, her look cutely messmorizing...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Bryan finishes his application and drink and waits.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Erik looks over the application form as he orders a drink "uh yes just uhm .. an orange juice would be fine like him" not really focused on a drink more on the application he begins filling it out humming a small tune to himself as he does so finishing up a few minutes later after the others who had finished. Slipping the form forward over to the tenders side of the bar he waits for jamie to come back sipping at the juice
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 am

Rodney is taken aback by the glimpse in the girl's cleavage. Those two round orbs draw his gaze for some very long seconds. He snaps out of it and try to focus back on her eyes, or at least her face. "... err...Sure, sure." he mumbles. Well this didn't go too bad apparently. "I stay professional at all times, and with the work, I'm sure I won't think about anything else but keeping myself busty." He gasps, what a terrible Freudian slip to make. "I mean busy."

Rodney could slap himself : this wasn't the kind of impression he wanted to give in an interview.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:40 am

"Funny you should mention it that way." Jamie smiles as suddenly Rodney feels a tingling from his chest area and momentarily loss of his ability to move..."I'm so glad you decided to apply for a job here. I've had the worst time even getting any one to even apply. I'm sure you'll be kept Abreast of your possission here. So if you will excuse me, I have another couple employees to get ready for work." she giggles at her pun and leaves the slowly transforming boy at the booth with a stack of additional papers ready for him as soon as he is appropriately changed for his new possition at the cafe...

Jamie picks up Bryan and Casseys applications..."Ok, while Ronnie over there finishes up, why don't you two come with me to the office area and we can get both your interviews done quickly." she flirts with both the ONI boy/girl and the youngster. Both feel the need to follow her back to the office and do as she requests of them...after all she is possibly going to be their new employer...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 am

Miku-chan wrote:"So if you will excuse me, I have another couple employees to get ready for work." she giggles at her pun and leaves the slowly transforming boy at the booth with a stack of additional papers ready for him as soon as he is appropriately changed for his new possition at the cafe...

Rodney remains frozen in place, the expression on his face could be best translated as a big question mark.
As Jamie walks away, his eyes move down to his chest were the tingling sensation is unexpected.
What on earth could be happening ? There must have been something in the juice, but why ?
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 am

Miku-chan wrote:As Jamie puts a cherry cola over crushed ice in front of Casey the maraschino cherry on top dances on the bubbles a bit and tingles as he sips it pleasantly. In looking over his application, Casey will see it looks to be in order...excpet his name seems to show Cassie instead of Casey... Strange that, but the soda tastes good...

Casey shivers a bit from the tingle of the unusual strength of the carbonation in his soda. Hmm...must be a new brand. It tastes great~! he thinks to himself with a shrug and a faint smile. Upon noticing that he wrote his name wrong, he stares at it for a few more seconds while he debates whether or not to correct this error. However, he wrote it in pen, in a neat girlish cursive. And to correct it, he'd have to sloppily cross it out and rewrite his name...he didn't want that, so he left it as is.

Miku-chan wrote:Jamie picks up Bryan and Casseys applications..."Ok, while Ronnie over there finishes up, why don't you two come with me to the office area and we can get both your interviews done quickly." she flirts with both the ONI boy/girl and the youngster. Both feel the need to follow her back to the office and do as she requests of them...after all she is possibly going to be their new employer...

And with a nod, Casey complies with Jamie's words. Getting up from the table and following Bryan and Jamie to the office in the back room. Taking another sip from the glass of cherry cola in his hand as he walks into the office door. "Uhmm...hope you don't mind me taking this in with me. It's got a nice flavor, and a strong carbonation to boot." he says to Jamie, smiling cutely.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

Bryan nods and walks through the door.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 am

As Rodney watches, his chest seems to explode forward, thru might just as well have considering how much his shirt is straining at the momentThen dusty brown/dark silver hair blurrs his view while his hands and waist get slimmer, more feminine looking in appearance...

"I don't mind if you do, it's a special blend made right here in the cafe. We handcraft most of our specialties here." she seems to be flirting with the cross dressing ONI. Could it be she knows there is a boy in that dress...<gasp!>

As Bryan follows along, he will start to feel a itch near the small of his back, just above his tailbone...

While Erik looks over his app, he might note how feminine his script looks. But maybe he would be more apt to notice the slightly plastic like sheen on his fingers and lips...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:06 am

Miku-chan wrote:As Rodney watches, his chest seems to explode forward, thru might just as well have considering how much his shirt is straining at the momentThen dusty brown/dark silver hair blurrs his view while his hands and waist get slimmer, more feminine looking in appearance...

Rodney can't believe what he is witnessing, certainly his obsession with Jamie's cleavage must have driven him mad, causing the slip, then the hallucination, for he is convinced that it must be a trick of his mind. Yet it is a impressive hallucination he admits as he feels very constricted by his shirt right now.

Also the appearance of hair in his field of view is troublesome too. He would scream for help but find himself unable to.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying