Maid Cafe 11•11•11

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Maid Cafe 11•11•11

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 pm

That's what the sign out front says about the store front on the outskirts of town. The front has lots of lacy looking scroll cut pieces and posts, giving the place a 1800's Victorian home feel. Even the old style sandwich board for the daily specials looks vintage,  even though it was a modern flat screen display advertising for staff and a open date of November 11, 2011.

The front door is open and there is soft jazz music wafting out the door and into the street from the hidden speakers under the awning as well. A red haired girl can be seen inside behind the counter stocking items and cleaning as she waits for the applicants to arrive...

((Thank you Rodney for the great logo...=^_^=...))
Last edited by Miku-chan on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Maid Cafe 11•11•11

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Bryan sees a sign for a place that is hiring and decides to go inside. He needed a job and this was a good place to check
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:09 am

Erik had almost given up hope as he walks down the street having just been turned down at another job before noticing the sign out front of the cafe figuring this could be his last chance or else he couldnt stay on his own he walks in and looks around.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 am

As the boys come into the cafe, they will see pictures on the wall of maids in other environments from around the world. The smell of sweets and soups linger in the air. The Red haired girl behind the counter can be seen taking pictures with a digital camera. At the sound of them entering, she turns and smiles to the pair..."Welcome to the eleven.eleven.eleven can I get you anything?" she asks in a friendly tone...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 am

"a job?" Bryan asks the girl.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:30 am

Rodney checks his phone to verify that he has the right address. He smiles as the building seems to fit the description of a cafe.
Still it seems a bit posh and old fashioned to him. Not that he minds it : posh customers sometimes mean bigger tips.
He walks in with a smile on his face and spots the girl with the camera.

Miku-chan wrote:"Welcome to the eleven.eleven.eleven can I get you anything?" she asks in a friendly tone...

"Hi, I heard you were hiring. I wonder if you still have an opening available." replies Rodney.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Millinescence » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Casey walks into the maid cafe wearing his best sundress after hearing that the place was hiring. Anxious to get a job, and a bit nervous, he steels himself before going inside with the others, waiting in line behind Rodney in front of the front desk.

Clasping his hands in front of him, he side-steps from behind Rodney. Casey's head barely reaching Rodney's shoulder. Though his horns would point upward an inch below the top of the other boy's head. He looks over at the red-haired girl. "Uhm...hello. I'm also here for a job as well." he says in a well-practiced alto.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Erik stands near bryan and nods to the girl "yeah im hoping to apply here" he says looking around the inside of the building enjoying the smells that filled it thinking this place could be fun to work at.
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh my." the girl says as she looks the four over. "I was not expecting so many at once. Please have a seat and fill out this aplication form. Would you like a drink from the coffee and juice bar?" she asks as she sets out the forms in front of them on the bar counter. As she does this, her modest chest is exposed slightly showing a name tag that reads "Jamie"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"Not right now." Bryan says as he begins to fill out an application
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 am

Jamie's smile slips a bit at the abruptness of Bryansk tone, placing a glass of sparkling water on the counter in front of him anyway. "How about you three? There is no charge for you while filling out paperwork for employment." she says while looking over the ONI in the sundress.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 am

"Pleased to meet you Jamie" reply Rodney.
"Thanks for the offer, I would like some orange juice please"

He sits at the counter and starts filling the form.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 am

Jamie smiles warmly at Rodney and sets a goblet of Orange Juice over crushed ice in front of the boy. As he starts to fill out the form, he finds he has written the name Veronica instead of Rodney. Bryan will notice the name Brianna in his name slot as well
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 am

"Thank you" replies the boy as he keeps filling the form. He then frown as he notices the name Veronica. Why on earth would he have written that ? He looks up to Jamie. Wondering if he should ask for a new form but decides against it and strikes the offending name out and write the answer again. He takes a sip from the orange juice and reads the form again to check for any mistake.

Still it's very strange, how could he fail to answer such a simple question as his name ? Must be the stress of the interview he tells himself.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 am

Rodneys throat tingled a bit as the juice smoothly goes down, kind of like mermossa relaxing him a bit while also refreshing him as well. The strike thru looks horrid on his app, but what's a bit of professionalism versus male pride, right
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Roleplaying