Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Georgia felt a light layer of perspiration on her face by the time the nausea and dizziness passed, but she didn't dare remove her mask. Leaning her head back she puffed up her cheeks and blew out, tugging at the neck of her spandex bodysuit with one hand before being startled by the ring of her phone. As she glanced down, she noticed the bagginess of her outfit... which was definitely odd. Shaking her head, she glanced at the screen before hitting the button to accept the call.

"Hello?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:53 pm

It's Amanda! She sounds rather tired and grumpy at the moment, no doubt coming from a dull meeting.

"Hi, I'm just leaving work. How was Suzie?" she asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Holding the phone to her ear, Georgia wiped the back of her other hand across her forehead, and she started to walk again. Whatever had come over her meant the end of today's patrol, she just wished she wasn't so far from home. "Hey, hun. She's doing fine. I stopped by the apartment and looked in on her, and called her too. I'm... not feeling too great myself though. I feel kinda sick, like I have a fever or something... ", she explained, sticking to the quietest route possible. "You heard of a meta that calls herself the Hellchemist?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:03 pm

"You're not well? Hon, go home and get some rest, now." Amanda says in that firm tone a parent must develop.

"No I haven't, but don't worry about that kind of thing right now. Just get some rest. I'll check up on you tomorrow okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

"I'll be fine, Amanda. I don't need checking up on", she insisted, dropping a hand to tug at the loose spandex of her costume as she walked. "And I was already on my way home... I'll see you soon", she said, hanging up and slipping the phone back onto her belt. By chance, she found herself walking through Amanda's neighbourhood once more, although at this point she wasn't moving with purpose like she usually did, but rather had the look of someone that didn't quite know where they were.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 am

Georgia attempts to get home, but while the dizziness and nausea has mostly passed. her head feels heavy and her mind is fuzzy. It's unlikely that she would be able to make it home without falling asleep on her feet. Perhaps Amanda could let her rest at her place for a while...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:27 am

Holding her head, Georgia stumbled her way to Amanda's apartment, but with her head feeling sore, and her body drained of energy, the climbing up the side of the building looked rather daunting, when it had been so easy when she came by to check of Suzie. Making her way to the entrance doors, she leaned into the wall and pulled out her phone, wincing at how hard it was to concentrate as she called Amanda.

"It's me again... ", she started. "I... I don't think I can make it home. I really don't feel good, Amanda. I'm outside your building... do you think... you could let me in, and... maybe bring me down some clothes? Suzie can't see me in costume like this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 am

"Georgia? Oh jeez hon, you sound terrible. I'll be right down." Amanda says, sounding worried.

A minute later, she comes outside and heads over to Georgia, dragging her into an alley so they won't be seen. Handing her a pair of jeans and a white blouse along with socks and denim sneakers, she places a hand against Georgia's forehead. Georgia may note that Amanda seems to be visibly taller than before...

"Oh wow, you're burning up. Hon, are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 am

"I'll be fine... I'll be fine... ", she murmured, although her words were slightly slurred, and her eyes seemed unfocused as she unwrapped the white bandit mask from across her eyes, and handed it to her friend. "Did Suzie make dinner okay?", she asked as she pulled off her gloves, belt and boots. Again she let out a deep breath from how hot she was feeling, and glanced around before tugging the bodysuit down around her, revealing white lycra bra and panties beneath.

"Thanks for doing this... ", she said, trying to focus on the clothes as she took them from Amanda. First she pulled on the white blouse, sliding her arms in and then doing the buttons up... before frowning. Amanda was curvier than her, but... her clothes shouldn't have felt this baggy. Swallowing a deep breath, she pulls on the jeans, and after buttoning them... pulls at the loose waist. It was only now that she really focused on the other woman... and saw she appeared taller. "Amanda... something weird is going on... ", she mumbled after slipping on the socks and sneakers, one hand having to hold the jeans in place. "I think I'm hallucinating... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:32 am

Amanda starts to frown as she watches Georgia dress.

"Georgia, you're shorter than usual..."

With a nod, she puts an arm around Georgia, half to hold her up, half to keep her from getting away.

"That's it, you're staying with us tonight. If you still feel bat later, I'm taking you to the hospital."

She guides the shorter woman into the apartment building and calls the elevator.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 am

"Don't be silly... ", she muttered, yet found herself leaning into Amanda, one hand grasping at her friend's arm as she was led into the building. Her head was quite sore now, and she closed her eyes, an uncomfortable expression on her face, which she pressed into Amanda's shoulder as they waited for the elevator, "I... tried to stop her... the Hellchemist. I tried to stop her robbing the bank... ", she admitted.

Stumbling into the elevator, she lifted her head and opened her eyes, though she was still leaning on Amanda for support. "I almost had her, but she had some kind of home-made smoke grenade that she used to escape". A frown was developing as she explained, along with a rather worried look. "She said... this is what you get for messing with me... but she didn't do anything, she just ran...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

"What? Georgia, what if she poisoned you?!" Amanda says sharply as she opens the door to her apartment. Suzie looks over and has a look of her surprise on her face, but a curt order to go to her room from Amanda silenced any questions the young girl might have had.

Amanda helps Georgia into the taller (even taller than before?) woman's bedroom and lay her down on her bed.

"If you don't start improving, I'm calling an ambulance, secret identity be damned." she says curtly, heading into the bathroom and taking out a first aid kit
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 am

Georgia gave Suzie an apologetic look as the teenager was sent to her room. As she was helped onto the bed, she released her grasp on the jeans, and moaned in confusion at how large they felt around the waist. "Amanda... just calm down... ", she murmured, clutching her forehead with one hand as she lay there, looking up at her friend. "She didn't kill anyone at the bank... I checked them, they were just unconscious... I don't think that's her style... ". Her brown eyes studied Amanda, her cheeks red as she noted how she seemed even taller now than she had outside...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:35 am

Amanda frowns but nods, accepting that explanation.

"Well, it's not killing you, but it's shrinking you. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" she asks, taking Georgia's hand and squeezing it. She may notice that her hands practically engulf her own now!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 am

Georgia's brown eyes were gazing at how much of a perfect fit Amanda's smart cream blouse and tight red skirt looked on her curvy figure, while the same-sized clothes were literally hanging off her own body. She returned the squeeze to her friend's hand, and looked up at her, smiling softly, but unable to hide the fear in her eyes. "You're such a Mom these days, Amanda", she laughed nervously. "What are they going to be able to do at the hospital? I'm sure if we just wait it will wear off... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying