Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:34 am

"And not you? Weird kid," she says, rinsing the cloth and wringing it out.

"Mm? Ah, yeah. Thanks for asking." At the very least, she seems as awkward as Georgia in this situation.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:11 am

"Maybe I don't want to be a grown up as much as I thought I did", she murmured, reflecting on a couple of carefree days with Suzie and Amanda.

"Being a kid is kind of fun. Even the bullies aren't so bad. I'm pretty sure I'd beat you next time", she said, finding herself flashing a shy smile.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 am

"Pff. Keep telling yourself that kid." Alicia says with a laugh.

"You wanted to go to bed right? So go."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Georgia paused a moment before nodding her head.

"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning. Or at school. Whatever... ", she murmured, trying to come across all casual like the teenage girls in the other room as she headed through the room, and made her way up the stairs. Hoping Eliza wouldn't mind, she crept into the room that seemed most likely to be her's, and crawled into the bed. The large-chested girl would probably wanna stay down stairs with the others anyway. Her head hit the pillow, and she closed her eyes, and before long she was asleep..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

She reaches the cobbled together mass bed on the uppermost floor! A couple of times, she might be stirred by other girls coming to bed, but she sleeps rather deeply.

And she dreams.

In her dreams, she is babysitting the party, an adult once more. But suddenly, Alicia is there, dressed as the Hellchemist. And then she is in a highchair, wearing a diaper. She cries and cries as she feels the pressure on her bladder getting stronger and stronger, but she goes ignored, until the dam breaks, wetting her diaper.

... and then she wakes up, sunlight poking in through a gap in the curtains. She is surrounded by other, dozing girls.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying