Monster Maids:The Mansion

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Monster Maids:The Mansion

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 pm

It is a large gothic mansion that seems even bigger on the inside than the out with countless room, and with such size countless need for cleaning staff.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Monster Maids:The Mansion

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 pm

A confused looking teenage girl with wolf ears and tail, dressed in a maid's uniform followed the old man into the mansion, her wide eyes looking up and around at the size of it. She was holding a bone, and chewing on it as she walked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

"Natasha, Come out I want to introduce you to your fellow staffmate

a Blond maid in a comically oversized dark cape.. the traditonal "Vampire" look appears at the top of the stairs, "You do not command me! I am nobility this is my multidimentional estate and.."

The Man give her a look and with a smirk says, "Introduce yourself properly to your fellow employee"

, her face softens from a haughty look, an energetic one, her voice changes from one of command to one of cute and filled with life, with a smile she says, "I am Natasha Tepeski, loyal maid!" her face turns back into a frown and she glares at the man.

"Well I am sure you two will get along perfectly, Natasha could use someone her mental age around"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Matt's mouth fell open at the sight of the blonde maid girl. Her wide eyes were drawn straight to the girl's breasts. She kept staring as the blonde introduced herself, and the old man mocked her for her behaviour.

"He... he turned you into a maid too?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

*She bounces down the stairs and looks like she's about to hug the wolf girl then stops her face taking on her more haughty look again*"I have nothing in common with your peasant.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

"Peasant?", she snapped, a frown creasing her youthful face, and she pulled back her arm holding the bone as if ready to use it as a weapon, "You're damn right about us having nothing in common though!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:46 pm

"Show her to her room, Natasha,"the man commands, "You both have class in the morning"

The girl's face turns back to the "cute" mode in body language and most especially in voice, "Yes master" she energetically takes Matt's hand and starts bouncing up the stairs
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 pm

The hand holding the bone fell back to her side as she was suddenly pulled along, her wide eyes once again drawn to the blonde girl's large breasts as they bounced up and down with each step. "Look... we might not have got off to the best of starts here... but we need to help eachother... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm

She points her to a room, then takes back her haughty look and tone while crossing her arms, "I don't need any help from someone as cute as you" she scowls seemingly at herself at this.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:59 pm

"Cute? Cute?! This is just some curse the old man put on me!", she said, waving the bone around. "I'm a Werewolf!". She shook her head and slipped inside the room before turning to look back at the blonde. "How are you gonna escape without my help exactly?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Cute? Cute?! This is just some curse the old man put on me!", she said, waving the bone around. "I'm a Werewolf!". She shook her head and slipped inside the room before turning to look back at the blonde. "How are you gonna escape without my help exactly?".

"Of course you aren't cute"she says haughtily, "You're flat as a board!" she shakes her head again, "and this is my house I don't need to escape"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

"Would rather me flat than have two huge things like that sticking out of my chest", she muttered. "Your house? So why you following his orders?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Would rather me flat than have two huge things like that sticking out of my chest", she muttered. "Your house? So why you following his orders?", she asked.

"Because he turned me into this stupid maid child!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:33 pm

*while the two argue the man has gone out and thanks to odd temporal shenanigans involving the place he's soon relative to the pair upstairs back at the door with a bouncy pink haired woman and a human shaped box sitting infront of the door*

"Could you help me carry this inside?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Lian wrote:*while the two argue the man has gone out and thanks to odd temporal shenanigans involving the place he's soon relative to the pair upstairs back at the door with a bouncy pink haired woman and a human shaped box sitting infront of the door*

"Could you help me carry this inside?"

*The pink-haired woman, known lately as Vincetta, takes note of the box.* Sure thing... *Shen then walks over to the box and attempts to lift it.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying