Monster Maids:Ghost Busting

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Monster Maids:Ghost Busting

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm

An elderly Asian man opened the door to the office long after hours. he closed the door carefully and began circling the halls shaking an incense burner and chanting in Chinese.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Monster Maids:Ghost Busting

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Marcus was sitting in an impressive looking chair late in the night. He seem somewhat happy at the moment. His mouth opened and he said, "This office could have been mines. All of this really."

The sounds of a door opening soon took Marcus out of his 'happy place' as he looked around. He notice the clock and noted that it was too late for the janitors to come in. Still that didn't bother him. Just gave Marcus another chance to ruffle up the tenants of the building. Marcus got out of the chair and at once began to float though a nearby wall. He was had made himself invisible and eventually made it to an nearby office. He then proceeded to shuffle some of the picture frames on the desk in an attempt to scare the old man.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

He enters the room seeming unaware at first... then in a flash of motion throws yellow prayerstrips written in in red ink at the walls and ceiling.. one sticking to each. He looks directly at the desk, "too easy"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Lian wrote:He enters the room seeming unaware at first... then in a flash of motion throws yellow prayerstrips written in in red ink at the walls and ceiling.. one sticking to each. He looks directly at the desk, "too easy"

Marcus saw the old man and at once figure out that he should move out to a more open area.

"Stay away~" moaned Marcus in a haunting voice as he was going to float into the wall to his right.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

*The wall seems.. well solid now, the old man points a sword shaped object seemingly made out of coins at Marcus
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Lian wrote:*The wall seems.. well solid now, the old man points a sword shaped object seemingly made out of coins at Marcus

Marcus tries to phase though the wall but was unable to. He tries again but is unable to. Eventually he notice the sword made of coins and figure that if the old man could keep Marcus from phasing though the walls then he could somewhat harm Marcus.

Marcus at once grabbed a picture frame and throws it at the old man as he tries to make a break for the doorway.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:*The wall seems.. well solid now, the old man points a sword shaped object seemingly made out of coins at Marcus

Marcus tries to phase though the wall but was unable to. He tries again but is unable to. Eventually he notice the sword made of coins and figure that if the old man could keep Marcus from phasing though the walls then he could somewhat harm Marcus.

Marcus at once grabbed a picture frame and throws it at the old man as he tries to make a break for the doorway.

He ducks the frame and strikes out trying to stab Marcus as he runs by impaling him to the wall if possible.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Lian wrote:
He ducks the frame and strikes out trying to stab Marcus as he runs by impaling him to the wall if possible.

Marcus was bray able to avoid being strike. A bit of him had touched the sword and if Marcus was solid then the sword would have ripped his already ragged sleeve.

Marcus at once floated into the hallway and soon began to yell an ice chilling yell.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:26 pm

He finds himself floating infront of an odd mirror with various trigrams written along its side... it starts to pull him in as the man follows after him*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 am

Lian wrote:He finds himself floating infront of an odd mirror with various trigrams written along its side... it starts to pull him in as the man follows after him*

"What the?" said Marcus as he saw the mirror and was trying to float away from it. He even tried to see if he could grab something but nothing was coming to his reach.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 am

*The mirror continues to pull at last sucking him into it leaving him a reflection... the old man starts to flip through a tablet *
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:00 am

Lian wrote:*The mirror continues to pull at last sucking him into it leaving him a reflection... the old man starts to flip through a tablet *

"Let me out! Damnit! Let me out!" yelled Marcus as he bangs against the mirror trying to phase out. "What the heck are you doing!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 am

*he starts messing with the settings.. pointing it at the mirror.. Marcus' eyes turn red and his hair explodes out and turns black bunching up into a pair of tails, his eyes become encased in a set of glasses as his face feminizes a maid band forms on top of his head. The pattern works it way down first on his throat and then a red collar wrapped around it. His chest juts forward ripping away the etherial bindings of his clothes leaving behind two very sizeable breasts the expansion works itsway arround the shoulders and arms feminizing the form and maidifying the clothies. The wave heads down shrinking his waist inward along with his spectral manhood the clothing following suit...

soon she is a very different reflection.

"I will let you out when I get home"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 am

Lian wrote:*he starts messing with the settings.. pointing it at the mirror.. Marcus' eyes turn red and his hair explodes out and turns black bunching up into a pair of tails, his eyes become encased in a set of glasses as his face feminizes a maid band forms on top of his head. The pattern works it way down first on his throat and then a red collar wrapped around it. His chest juts forward ripping away the etherial bindings of his clothes leaving behind two very sizeable breasts the expansion works itsway arround the shoulders and arms feminizing the form and maidifying the clothies. The wave heads down shrinking his waist inward along with his spectral manhood the clothing following suit...

"Wh-" said Marcus as his body was changing. He didn't know how to react as his appearance was becoming much more different then before. One of the biggest changes was that his skin was becoming flesh color instead of the semi-pale transparent. His mind was a mess until finally Marcus saw that she was now a maid. This made Marcus bang against the mirror even more as she yelled.

"When you get home! I want out now damnit! Who the heck do you think you are doing this to me!" yelled Marcus as she yelled in a cute tone as her bust jiggled. "I demand that you change me back as well!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:*he starts messing with the settings.. pointing it at the mirror.. Marcus' eyes turn red and his hair explodes out and turns black bunching up into a pair of tails, his eyes become encased in a set of glasses as his face feminizes a maid band forms on top of his head. The pattern works it way down first on his throat and then a red collar wrapped around it. His chest juts forward ripping away the etherial bindings of his clothes leaving behind two very sizeable breasts the expansion works itsway arround the shoulders and arms feminizing the form and maidifying the clothies. The wave heads down shrinking his waist inward along with his spectral manhood the clothing following suit...

"Wh-" said Marcus as his body was changing. He didn't know how to react as his appearance was becoming much more different then before. One of the biggest changes was that his skin was becoming flesh color instead of the semi-pale transparent. His mind was a mess until finally Marcus saw that she was now a maid. This made Marcus bang against the mirror even more as she yelled.

"When you get home! I want out now damnit! Who the heck do you think you are doing this to me!" yelled Marcus as she yelled in a cute tone as her bust jiggled. "I demand that you change me back as well!"

"Won't it feel good to have a purpose again?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to Roleplaying