Monster Maids(Signup)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Monster Maids(Signup)

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 pm

So I had an idea, of your stereotypical Monster hunter(Van Helsing, the Winchester brothers) who rather than killing them transforming them into maids. They'd still be empowered somewhat and dealing with their new status as his loyal maid staff.
Last edited by Kether on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Monster Maids(checking for interest)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

I am interested! I am interested!

This has nothing to do with my fascination of maids or anything.....It just sounds good is all. haha
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Evra » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 pm

hmm .. I might be intrested in this :3
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Sounds interesting to me.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Well got three so make your monsters

Name:
Creature Type:
Powers:
Physical Description:
Backstory:
Prefered Maid Look:(i.e. busty, frilly, loli anything you'd want to go with in a broad category)
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down:(any TF type you'd prefer to see incorporated i.e. AR, Bimbo etc or definately wish to not see)

I'll probably go with a certain amount of irony in setups, and sorcerers, mad scientists etc are equally valid types. I'd like to have each of the monsters start male.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Monster Maids(Signup)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Name:Marcus Antonio
Creature Type: Ghost
Powers: Invisibility, Intangibility, Floating
Physical Description: Marcus looks to be a man in a ragged suit. He is mostly pale and transparent due to the fact that he is a ghost. He looks to be either in his late twenties or early thirties.
Backstory: Marcus was a well off business man that was raising up the ranks. He would focus most of his time trying to make it big in the business world saving little time for pleasure. One night Marcus finally decided to hit the clubs in celebration of finally getting the position he wanted within the company. After a few drinks he decided to head for another club but as he drove though an intersection he was slammed by another car. The car had decided to run pass the red.

Marcus was sent to the hospital but he had died not long after. Now Marcus is haunting his old work area for the last thirty years. The company he worked for moved on but Marcus hasn't as he tries to cause trouble for the organization of the office area. Currently a house rental management company occupies the space.
Prefered Maid Look: Busty, Frilly. Glasses is a plus but not required.
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down: No pregnancy. I be fine with mostly anything else.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 am

Name: Matt Sinclair
Creature Type: Werewolf
Powers: Super strength

Physical Description: Human form - Matt is in his mid-twenties, a skinny, perverted nerd with glasses and long brown hair. He's very into anime, and often wears shirts showing his favourites, which usually involves schoolgirls. Werewolf form - Matt as a Werewolf is still humanoid, but far, far bigger than any human. It's ten feet tall, with muscled arms and legs like tree trunks and a torso the size of a car! Covered in dark brown fur with brown eyes, and razor sharp claws and teeth.

Backstory: Matt had been dragged along to some lame little town which apparrently had been the inspiration for some book his girlfriend loved about vampires and werewolves. Bored by the tour, Matt sneaked off into the forest so he could watch some sexist anime on his iPod. However, it turned out their really were werewolves out there! Matt was attacked, and only saved from death as a vampire came and chased the beast away! He still lives with his girlfriend, and is still obsessed with schoolgirl anime, keeping his werewolf transformations a secret!

Prefered Maid Look: Lolita
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down: AR :)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Ok more info, going to give each person theirown "capture" rp then make a gathering point.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Evra » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Name:Rein Abend
Creature Type: Vampire
Powers:slight teleportation ( through shadows small distance ) inhanced stamina, strength, speed, hypnosis through eye contact
Physical Description:stand roughly 5'10" in height 19-20 in appearance pale white skin blood red eyes, short black hair styled in a casual somewhat messy manner, wears a black hoodie most of the time along with regular jeans with a chain hanging from side long slender limbs
Backstory: Was just an average kid when he was first turned over 80 years ago by a vampire he still has no idea who he was or why he was the target, having lived a rough life before his undeath he was already cruel hearted and after gaining this power of pretty much immortality he hasn't changed his ways no he has gotten worse seducing women at bars taking them somewhere out of sigh and sucking them dry before just leaving the body to waste no second thoughts.
Prefered Maid Look:(hmm probbaly more cute instead of sexy,)
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down:(maybe some ar but only 3-4 years?)
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Name: Vincent Adler (name originally belonged to his creator's son)

Creature Type: Artificial human

Powers: Super strength, enhanced durability

Physical Description: Physically, Vincent resembles a young man of perhaps eighteen years, with incredibly messy brown hair and blue eyes. Clothes-wise, he wears a tattered blue t-shirt (there may once have been some sort of text or image on it, but that's long since faded) and equally torn-up jeans.

Backstory: Once, Vincent Adler was an ordinary young man, living with his slightly eccentric engineer father in their home in the woods, and preparing to go out in the world and make a name for himself. This all changed, though, after Vincent had a car accident the day before his high school graduation and was killed. Distraught, Dr. Adler slid from harmlessly eccentric excentric to full blown mad scientist, and sought a way to revive his son through a new body.

For a while, he thought he'd succeeded. Dr. Adler built a replica of his Vincent which, while entirely mechanical, was almost indistinguishable from the original in most physical and mental aspects. Sure, he was much stronger than before, and the doctor had left out those messy memories of his death, but that could be overlooked, right? ...No, not so much. After a couple weeks of this, Vincent ended up in another accident, almost identical to the first, which he somehow survived. Feeling a strong yet highly bizzarre case of déjà vu, Vincent went to his father and demanded explanations, which the Doctor reluctantly gave. Hearing of his own death, something snapped within Vincent, and he killed his father in a fit of rage. Since then, he has lurked within the woods surrounding his home, frightening away any who come near. Only rarely does he experience moments of lucidity.

Prefered Maid Look: Perhaps something more on the "sexy" side.

Any changes you'd like to Play up or down: I think I'll be fine with most anything.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Still accepting callers? I'm thinking of something like a water demon, or a trickster like a faerie.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 am

This still accepting? I plan to actually start posting in the next couple days, and this sounds fun...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:06 am

Still accepting
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

This sound like fun, I'll try...

Name: Collin Dresdin
Creature Type: Possession type Demon
Powers: Able to possess inanimate object, cars, computers, homes, small animals...
Physical Description: 6foot 8 inch massive brute 380 pounds. A large central horn on the top of his scalp, twin traditional tails at his rear, he is a dark blue skinned variety...
Backstory: Collin was created from the bells mouth pit 200 years ago as a low level imp, but thru stealth and smarts, he grew in power to his present form of a possession type demon. His ability to merge with the current technology available is one of the reasons he has gained as much standing as he has in the worlds. Known to favor possessions of sports cars, he has stolen many souls in the guise of hot rods and sports cars as he terrorized the passengers and drivers alike on their road to death and hel...
Prefered Maid Look: a gothic Lolita maid look would be fun to try with such a extreme devil...;)
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down: not overly bombed, or super ARed, but enough to break him as he will fight the TF as much as he can...^_^
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Name: Go'Besh The Lurker
Creaure Type: Sea Monster, Deep One.
Powers: Immense physical strength, poison, control over water, and psychic barrage.
Physical Description: Humanoid, about seven feet tall and covered in thick green scales. Long arms ending in webbed claws, a face with jagged teeth and bulging eyes. Kinda like this.
Backstory: Go'Besh is a servant of the Old Gods, long imprisoned beings of madness and chaos. For millenia he has served and worshiped them, waiting for the day when they awaken and once more rule the world. Until then, he has amused himself by tormenting seaside villages. From his home, a temple sunken under the ocean for countless years, he roves along the coastline. Those villages that sacrifice young beautiful women to him and his gods, he spares... and even gives gifts of ancient gold. Those who resist... he torments. By driving away fish, tearing out the bottom of boats, or even walking onto land to rend and slaughter the townsfolk. He is known to them as simply, 'The Lurker'
Prefered Maid Look: Busty with blue hair. Beyond that, I am fine.
Any changes you'd like to Play up or down: I'm fine with most anything.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to Roleplaying