Chi Omega Zeta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Chi Omega Zeta

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm

"Excellent question! As we're really more of a social house than a service ones, its mostly fun stuff that gets you know to the group. We might make you wear certain outfits for a day or have you out doing dares, but its not more than a little embarrassing, I promise. We're not big on hazing at COZ. You'll get a list of what's expected of you if you join, too, but we like to be pretty secretive about."

Luke raises his hand. "Um, yes, I hear tell COZ has its own library? I was wondering how comprehensive that was..."

Stacey gives him an odd little smile. "I imagine you do. We'll stop by there on the tour, don't worry. Any other questions? The ride won't be much longer."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

"I think I'm good." Chester says figuring she won't elaborate about much else. He follows as they resume walking
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Stacey leads them down a very ornate hallway. There are paintings and sculpture lining it, and the carpet is even nicer than the lounge! Who knows how they afford all this? She stops at door 437. "This is my room! Its a little nicer than new pledges like you would get because I've been in COZ for three years now, but I assure you all the rooms are wonderful."

And wonderful her room is: huge, at least three times the size of any other room on campus. The carpet is just as nice here, the minifridge is quite large, there's a microwave and a toaster oven, several bookshelves, spacious desks, and the beds are hardwood four posters with curtains. Its a very girly room, to be sure, in pink and white, with stuffed animals, posters of chick flicks and shojo anime everywhere, but feels very warm and inviting. "You'll be able to customize your room of course. In fact, one of the rush activities is a shopping trip paid for by COZ! But we'll get to that later. Any more questions?"

Chester would notice that his neck is kind of itchy for some reason.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:20 pm

""Your room is very...pink." Chester comments as he refrains from scratching his neck.

Luke's face starts to feel smoother and he grows slightly but not enough for him to notice.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 pm

"I have a question," Luke says. "How does COZ afford all this? The dues must be ruinous!"

Stacey giggles. "Oh no, they're almost nonexistent! Every member just has to help with a few things, and we make it work out. It's almost magical!" Luke blinks a few times. "I... see."

Stacey turns to Chester. "Well, I like pink! A lot of the sisters do! But don't worry, you'll get to decorate your own room, so if you don't want pink, you don't have to have it. If you insist." She giggles again. "Do you guys want anything to drink before we move on? I have plenty of snacks, too."

The itch persists. Now that he thinks about it, Chester is kinda itchy everywhere, though its strongest on his neck. The feeling seems to be passing, though.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 pm

"Something to drink wouldn't be so bad." Chester remarks.

Luke notices the ceiling seems to be higher but it's probably not. His body is shorter but he doesn't realize it.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Luke nods. "That'd be very nice, thank you."

Stacey smiles happily. "Cool! You want soda, juice, bottled water? I think I have an energy drink, if you're feeling out of it."

Chesters itching seems to have passed... except for the back of his neck. His skin feels oddly good, though,
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"Anything is fine." Chester says.

Luke's clothes start to feel loose for a split second but then don't anymore. His chest swells slightly but not noticeably.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"Ah, cola, then," Luke says, shifting uncomfortably at the sudden feeling. Stacey gets two cans out of the fridge and gives one to each guy. The cans are white with pink writing, and are 'COZa-Cola' brand. The soda is pretty good, too.

"Anything to eat?" Stacey asks.

Chester feels something similar to Luke, but its only on his shoulders. His pants do feel oddly tight around the hips for a moment.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:02 am

"You have your own soda?" Chester asks as he takes a drink.

Luke's bottom starts to raise to a much more feminine form. His body hair is now completely gone
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

Stacey smiles enigmatically. "Oh, we have our own of a lot of things." She claps suddenly. "But times wasting! Lets take you to the top floor lounge!" She leads the way back to the elevator, and its come by the time the guys catch up. "You'll like this part~"

Chester feels the weird moment of loose and tightness again, but both linger this time. His legs feel oddly cooler, too, though he wouldn't notice they've become longer and feminine.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am

"Okay" Chester replies as he follows.

Luke's fingernails grow out slightly. His clothes definitely feel different but he can't seem to place them
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 am

The elevator reaches the top floor and opens onto... well, a crystal-domed half garden/half lounge. It has everything the downstairs lounge had, except nicer and with video games, one half, and an exquisite park, with zen gardens, fruit tress and a little waterfall, on the other. The temperature is perfect. It is in no way evident how this is possible.

"And this is the COZ private lounge! You can spend as much time here as you want! It even has direct access to the library!" She turns to them and smiles. "So, interested in rushing Chi Omega Zeta?"

Luke stares in wonderment. "Um. Um. Yes?"

Chester would feel his chest ache as his shirt hung even loser on his shoulders. His legs definitely felt cool for a moment there, but with the temperature so nice it was hard to notice. The snugness around his hips remains, as does the itch at his neck.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 am

"Sure" Chester says

Upon agreement, Luke's transformation completes itself. His genitals pull in leaving him female. He is now Lauren.

Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 am

And upon Chester's agreement, his finishes as well, his chest and hips swelling a bit further as his waist comes in. His neck stops itching, too, as his long hair knots itself behind his head. Genitalia pulling in, he becomes Caroline, though she hasn't quite notice yet.

Stacy grins broadly. "Excellent! Well, one more quick stop and we'll finalize things for you gi... guys!" She ushers them into the (huge) bathroom off the lounge, and presents them before full body mirrors. "Congradulations ladies, you're both lovely. Welcome to Chi Omega Zeta!"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying