Chi Omega Zeta

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Chi Omega Zeta

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Chester stands out of the Chi Omega Zeta house and looks over to his friend.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Chi Omega Zeta

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Luke adjusts his glasses and nods. "I daresay I am." He looks up at the stylishly retro building before then. "I think. Do you really believe the rumors? I mean, its ridiculous, right? I doubt they're true but, well, one never knows... So its worth a look. Right?" The rumors in question were that Chi Omega Zeta house taught magic. Or used magic. Or was magical. Or something. None of the students from it ever peeped a word about the veracity of the rumors, though, so the organization was shrouded in mystery. Like all good frats, really. "Um, after you?"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Chester walks into the house. He looks around the house and wonders if there's anyone that they can talk to.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Luke follows behind. There is, in fact, someone to speak to, as this appears to be something of a waiting room: decent chairs around tables with old periodicals on them, several doors on different walls, and a long desk with a computer and phone on it. Behind the desk, looking at the computer, is a girl in a pink babydoll t-shirt with COZ on it. Presumably, she's a member COZ. It was a co-ed organization after all.

She looks up and grins at Chester and Luke. "Hey there guys, what can I do for you? You need me to buzz someone?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

"We were looking to pledge." Chester answers as he looks over the girl and smiles.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Luke nods at Chester's reply, and the girl's grin widens as she giggles. "Oh, awesome! We totally do not get enough guys pledging. Now, before we start, you have to sign saying you swear not to talk about the inside of COZ, okay?" She pulls two pieces of paper and two pens out of the desk and hands one each to Chester and Luke.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Chester doesn't take time to read it. He just takes the pen and signs it.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

The girl nods and takes Chester's copy. She looks to Luke who is pouring over his. "You done over there?"

Luke half winces. "Well, you see, this is a bit arcane, and..."

The girl cuts him off. "Well if you take much longer, you and your friend can't be on the same tour."

Luke bites his lip. "Oh. I see." Going alone seems very unappealing, so with a sigh he just signs. The girl beams and takes his, filing both away.

"Thank you very much for your interest in Chi Omega Zeta! Your guide will be with you in just a moment." She goes over to the phone, makes a quick call.

True to her word, someone arrives in less than a minute. Its another girl, a brunette in a COZ tank top, capris and wedge heel sandals. She smiles at the two guys. "Hi there, you two must be Chester and Luke. Thank you so much for your interest pledging COZ! I'm sure you'll love here! First though, the tour! Follow me please!" And she's off out the door she came in.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

"Yes that's right." Chester says as he starts to follow behind the girl. "What's your name anyway?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I was so excited I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm Stacey, and I'm a junior majoring in English with a minor in Poetry!" They proceed down a short hallway, plain with a door at the end, which Stacey opens and ushers the guys through. It leaves to a very posh rec room, with very comfortable looking chairs set up in small groups around hardwood tables dominating the corners, with bookshelves taking up much wall space. The far wall has a huge fridge and a kitchen, with an oven, even. There are several huge TVs in front of couches, and the middle are has a foosball and pool table. The carpet is very plush to walk on. "This is the first floor lounge! Your guests will be welcome here, but no further. You can take a few minutes to look around, if you like."

The are maybe a dozen people spread thorough the large room, mostly girls but a couple guys. Luke seems distracted as you peers over a nearby bookshelf.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"I'm interested in seeing what the rooms look like." Chester remarks. He notices there are more girls than guys. He's going to like this place.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 pm

"That's the next stop!" She gets a knowing look when she sees Chester looking the girls over. "But are you sure you don't want to meet anybody? I could introduce you!"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm

"That can wait till later." Chester says as he waits for the tour to continue
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

"No need to be so impatient," Stacy chides him. "So... Greek life is supposed to be about community, after all! But if you're really in a hurry..." She looks to Luke, who shrugs, "we can go. Follow me please!" She leads them across the room to a door on the far side. She hits a button, and the wall slides open revealing an elevator. As they enter and the doors close, Stacy asks "So any questions at the moment?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nikki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"What kind of things do we have to do for rush?" Chester asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to Roleplaying