Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 am

Diamond gets her keys and unlocks her door. "This is where we are staying, Caitlyn. Like Clover said, we can talk more freely about what happened when we are safely inside." She opens the door, and motions the other three girls, and Lizzi, inside.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Caitlyn walks in, still in complete shock. "So, can someone explain what's going on now...?"
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"It has something to do with destiny." Clover says as she follows Diamond inside. "Heart, Lizzi come on in. We have to be inside the house before we talk about this anymore."

Clover then goes over to the couch and takes out a DVD of the Fairy Tail Anime. She quickly closes all the curtains and blinds. She gets away from the window an touches the jewel on the center of her green four-leaf clover shaped bow and becomes her civilian form of
Jade Green

"My name is really Jade." Jade said ash she put her glasses on her eyes. "It's very nice to meet you Caitlyn."
Last edited by AshK on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Heart was about to walk into the house and then as she stepped in, she began to glow and took back to her normal form. She then let out a long sigh as she saw that Jade was already preparing to put in her anime dvd and prepare for some sort of showing. Lizzi simply jumped on to Mina's shoulder and smiled.

"You signed the contract. That what you did," said Mina as she stood next to Clover but kind of behind her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Diamond touched the diamond broach on her armor, transforming back into Trinity Akimura. "This is my house, Caitlyn. I'm Trinity Akimura, and of course, these two are my friends, Jade Green and Mina Rose. I see you met Lizzi. Anyway, we are safe at my house, and if you have any questions, please ask."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

"So, I signed a contract to heal me, and I turn into a girl and reality shifts so I was always one? Couldn't you just have healed me?!" Caitlyn exclaimed.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

"Nope that would be too easy." Jade said with a shrug. "Mina and I have been through a lot these past couple months. Lizzi, is that how long we have been on this mission of ours?"

(OOC: What time is it in the RP?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 am

Trini nods, looking over to Jade and Mina, and then back to Caitlyn. "I showed up to save Mina and Jade from being attacked by a Queen Beryl wannabe. She was sending the monsters to harm innocents, like Jade's friends from her martial arts club."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

"Well. Is it that predictable?" smiled Lizzi. The small stuff animal like being just looked at Caitlyn. "All things come with a cost."

"Yeah. That is why you shouldn't have signed that contract. It will not be worth it," said Mina as she turned away and took a seat next to Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 am

Caitlyn stared down Lizzi angrily, resisting strangling the creature. She looked at the other girls and asked, "Wait, did all of you sign this contract too? Does that mean that I have to transform into some magical girl and fight a monster a day?"
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

Trini nods, "That is why I wanted all of us inside the house, where we can talk without anyone else getting suspicious. I always wondered if the police were concerned about four missing people, and then suddenly, four new girls showing up at school with last names similar to the missing."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Dragoon465 wrote:Caitlyn stared down Lizzi angrily, resisting strangling the creature. She looked at the other girls and asked, "Wait, did all of you sign this contract too? Does that mean that I have to transform into some magical girl and fight a monster a day?"
Kris_Roth wrote:Trini nods, "That is why I wanted all of us inside the house, where we can talk without anyone else getting suspicious. I always wondered if the police were concerned about four missing people, and then suddenly, four new girls showing up at school with last names similar to the missing."

Jade shakes her head no. "The contract like changed everything about this world. Our lives, our pasts, everything." Jade said as she gave Lizzi what could only be interpreted as a death glare. "Lizzi, you like need to switch into your human form. Mike, James, Trent, and Rick like never existed in this world. In this world because of the contract we were born as who we like are now. We are the only ones who remember what we used to be. So when and if we ever fulfill our contract, we are supposed to return to the lives we had before. However, it is like getting harder and harder for me to remember what my life was before I signed the contract. The only thing I remember completely is that I was a guy."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dragoon465 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Caitlyn immediately quivered in fear. "Everyone thinks I was always was a girl?!" she then looked back at Lizzi, hatred burning in her eyes. "Okay plushy thing, what do I have to do to fulfil this damn contract?!
Last edited by Dragoon465 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Trini nods, "Yeah, whoever came up with the Magical Girl Contract covered all the bases to make sure no loopholes were left undone. Anyone who would bother to check our records at school would find Jade Green, "She points to Jade, "Mina Rose", she points to Mina, "Trinity Akimura; that would be me, by the way," she points to herself, "and our newest friend, Caitlyn." She smiles, "well, anyway, we were studying and having pizza before that last monster emergency...is there any food left for Caitlyn?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:44 pm

"No." said Lizzi as she smiled and then looked at the three girls. "Once the contract is fulfilled then all your lives will be normal. It is simple as that. Until then, you need to keep doing what you are doing now and defeat the evil."

"And while all the same time, this new life is making it harder on us to be anything like were were before," said Mina as she frowned knowing that the plush was on her shoulder. Mina then slowly began to play with her hair.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying