Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 am

Diamond leaped back when the worm monster split into three parts, and the one confronting her lunged at her. "Diamond Slash!" She called out, attempting to slash at the worm beast with her sword. "You there," She calls out to Rick, the civilian. "Get out of here, quickly! We can handle this!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:37 pm

"Oh great, just what we need, a monster with a split personality!" Jade asked as she activated her visor and continued to use Clover Leaf Hurricane simultaneously while working on her computer. it seems the computer found the weakness. It was right between their eyes. It seems this worm monster had it's eyes closed. They opened them to attack and closed them immediately. Clover pinpointed the exact time and sent them message into their heads telepathically. It seems the three heroine's can communicate with each other telepathically.

"Heart, Diamond, the weakness of these monsters is right between their eyes. However you have to have good timing to hit the mark. They open their eyes for a split second to find who they want to attack. Focus on the body while using your peripheral vision to pay attention to when the worms open their eyes." Clover thought telepathically to her teammates. For some odd reason the bystander could hear the telepathy that the Green one was using and somehow knew what to look for, but he would have to think up something really sneaky to get the drop on the monster.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Diamond nods, swinging her sword to protect her from another lunge from the worm attacking her. "Glad you got that upgrade, Clover." She then focuses on waiting until the worm attacking her opened its eyes before unleashing her Diamond Shard Storm at the monster's open eyes.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Rick looks on confused. First a monster comes out attacking him, and as he tries to run, two school girls jump in and start blasting the monster with magic! He considered running, but he strangely felt compelled to stay. Besides, could these girls really fight off the monster? He pulls out his knife, runs up to the worm thing, and stabs it!
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 am

"Yeah. I got it," said Heart as she jumped back to put some distance between her and the Worm. The monster was moving much faster compare to the before and the girls may have notice this too. Heart would change to her arrows but she knew that it be hard to target the weak spot.

The other Worm Monsters would be much fast for the other two to aim at. Soon they were spitting out a beam of sort at the three.

Dragoon465 wrote:Rick looks on confused. First a monster comes out attacking him, and as he tries to run, two school girls jump in and start blasting the monster with magic! He considered running, but he strangely felt compelled to stay. Besides, could these girls really fight off the monster? He pulls out his knife, runs up to the worm thing, and stabs it!

The worm lets out a yell but soon it wraps itself around Rick and then goes to bite's his shoulder.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Dragoon465 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 am

"Shit!" Rick repeatedly stabs the worm, but to no effect, as the worm tightens it's body around him. He notices the monster's huge eye, and attempts to plunge his blade into it.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 am

"Heart is the main monster the one wrapped around that civilian or is one of us fighting the main monster? My computer is not telling me whether one of us, or the civilian is fighting the main monster. Clover said with her telepathy as she figured out that the only way to destroy these little monsters was to stop the main one first, but killing the little ones would make the main one weaker and unable to produce anymore copies. She loved her new visor and computer. "If we kill these little worms, they cannot be brought back. However once the main one is destroyed, the others will fall as well." With that Clover deactivated her visor and summoned her spear she then turned it into a double bladed Earth/Wind sword as her outfit gained a brown outline she could call upon the Grass, Plants, Rocks, Dirt and Wind to help her out.
"The powers of the Earth and the Wind are with me. Clover Dustbowl Sandstorm Smash!" Clover said as she spun her double-bladed sword around and created a huge sandstorm that engulfed her and the worm that was attacking her. Since the worm couldn't see even with its eyes open, it couldn't close its eyes to attack Clover. Hopefully this would be the end of at least one of the worms.

(I figured there are five elements Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart which uses all of the elements. Clover has power of Wind and Earth, Mina has the power of Heart which means she can use all of the powers of the four main elements she can also communicate with animals as well, Spade like Dragoon said has the power of Fire which means that Diamond also has power over water as well as Diamond Shards. That's my thinking anyway. You can modify it if you wish to Miki and feel free to think up a more perverse name unless you want to go with the one that I came up with. I figured that with the upgrade of the visor and Mini-Computer, Clover should get another attack as well.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

Diamond saw the worm close in on the civilian, Rick, and rushed up to stab the creature around him, forming a Diamond Dagger. "Oh no you don't. Diamond Dagger!" She attempts to plunge her new Diamond-themed weapon into the worm's eyes before they close to complete its attack on Rick. "My name is Diamond, and my friends Heart and Clover are here to save you from these worm creatures." She states to Rick.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Diamond saw the worm close in on the civilian, Rick, and rushed up to stab the creature around him, forming a Diamond Dagger. "Oh no you don't. Diamond Dagger!" She attempts to plunge her new Diamond-themed weapon into the worm's eyes before they close to complete its attack on Rick. "My name is Diamond, and my friends Heart and Clover are here to save you from these worm creatures." She states to Rick.

Rick looks at Diamond confused. "You're... Magical girls...? That's- Look out!" The worm got back up, and Rick pushed Diamond out of the way as it lunged at them! The blow knocked him into the wall, almost knocking him out!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am

Diamond was shoved backwards, letting go of her Diamond-encrusted dagger, which vanished as she hit the ground. "Clover, Heart, the Civilian has been knocked unconscious. Can we revive him before those worm things attack?" She hoped her dagger was able to inflict some damage to the worm that was attacking Rick. She goes over to Rick, kneels down, her Diamond encrusted armor shining brightly. She checks for a pulse or some sort of identification on the civilian, eyeing warily of the position of the worms and her teammates.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Diamond was shoved backwards, letting go of her Diamond-encrusted dagger, which vanished as she hit the ground. "Clover, Heart, the Civilian has been knocked unconscious. Can we revive him before those worm things attack?" She hoped her dagger was able to inflict some damage to the worm that was attacking Rick. She goes over to Rick, kneels down, her Diamond encrusted armor shining brightly. She checks for a pulse or some sort of identification on the civilian, eyeing warily of the position of the worms and her teammates.

Rick is still concious, but barely, as he just slightly opened his eyes. He also is scraped a bit, but fine otherwise.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 pm

"Take this!" yelled Heart as she slammed her attack on the warm destroying it. With that one gone, all the others were gone as well. She then turned her head to see the injured boy. "What?"

Dragoon465 wrote:Rick is still concious, but barely, as he just slightly opened his eyes. He also is scraped a bit, but fine otherwise.

Rick may find himself a little scraped on one side but on the other side it looks like he was hurt pretty bad. His arm was bleeding and it did not look pretty.

"Hmm....You look hurt," said Lizzi as she hopped over to Rick. A frown was on her face as she sat before Rick. "Contract? If you agree then I can heal you."

A piece of paper appeared before Rick.

(Sorry if I made it sound worse then it is.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Dragoon465 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 am

(It's cool, I don't mind.)
Only focusing on the word 'heal', Rick grabbed the contract and pen, signing it sloppily.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 am

Diamond stayed near Rick, watching Lizzi appear with a contract. "Girls, looks like we found our missing teammate." She called telepathically to Heart and Clover. "I'll stay close to guard the civilian, and then once he's revived, we can focus on helping our new friend." Her Diamond Armor shimmered, activating as her sword appeared in her hand.
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Diamond stayed near Rick, watching Lizzi appear with a contract. "Girls, looks like we found our missing teammate." She called telepathically to Heart and Jade. "I'll stay close to guard the civilian, and then once he's revived, we can focus on helping our new friend." Her Diamond Armor shimmered, activating as her sword appeared in her hand.

(Kris: You need to correct the word Jade and replace it with Clover. We are not in our Civilian Forms at the moment.)

"We have to get him someplace safe." Clover said as she looked toward Lizzi with her Visor still activated looking over the Civilian. She noticed that his hair began to lengthen a bit. 'We need to get him to a safe place before the changes complete. That is the only way he will be safe.' Clover said telepathically so only Heart and Diamond could hear her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying