Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"You mean, you did this to us? How could you? These aren't our real bodies! Change us back now!" Jade exclaimed angrily.

"If you were the one behind this then I surely will be glad to rip your ears off...." said Mina as she lean over the stuff rabbit.

"Hey hey hey!" said the stuff rabbit as it waved it's hands. "Don't get mad at me! You two were the losers that sign the contract. I just fulfilled it. If anything I say you guys are better off."

"What you mean better off? I was happy with my life," said Mina as she was restraining herself.

"I may not like that girl at all, but I agree with her. You ruined our lives! We weren't meant to be girls! If we were we would've been born girls!" Jade said as she takes out a pair of scissors from her art box. "I will snip those ears off of you with these little things!"
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

AshK wrote:
"I may not like that girl at all, but I agree with her. You ruined our lives! We weren't meant to be girls! If we were we would've been born girls!" Jade said as she takes out a pair of scissors from her art box. "I will snip those ears off of you with these little things!"

"Oh wow...." said Mina under her breath at seeing Jade's reaction. She then nodded and said, "Yeah. I am with this girl here."

"Meh...do that then you be without any information and without any way to get back to your normal selves," said the bunny as it turned around. "If anything I say I made your lives much better seeing that you guys have no friends much less any life. Still if you really want to lose any chance of going back to your old miserable lives then feel free to cut little old me up."

"Wha?" said Mina as she paused for a moment and took in what the rabbit was saying. If she understood correctly then....Mina at once stopped thinking and decided to listen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"Oh wow...." said Mina under her breath at seeing Jade's reaction. She then nodded and said, "Yeah. I am with this girl here."

"Meh...do that then you be without any information and without any way to get back to your normal selves," said the bunny as it turned around. "If anything I say I made your lives much better seeing that you guys have no friends much less any life. Still if you really want to lose any chance of going back to your old miserable lives then feel free to cut little old me up."

"Wha?" said Mina as she paused for a moment and took in what the rabbit was saying. If she understood correctly then....Mina at once stopped thinking and decided to listen.

Jade takes in what the rabbit said. She then immediately put her scissors back in her art box and listened. "Okay, I'm listenin'. "
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yeah...start explaining," said Mina as she place her hands at her hips. They rested there for a while until she realized how girly it made her. She then place them to her side.

"I am a Contracter named Lizzi and my job is to create magical girls to take care of disturbances," said the stuff rabbit. "This involves finding individuals such as yourselves and create a contract. In this contract one becomes a magical girl and in return will receive improvements within their lives. Kind of like in all those cheesy magical girl animes you see."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"So you mean we are supposed to be like Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, or Wedding Peach among others? We are the only ones you chose right?" Jade asks.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 pm

AshK wrote:"So you mean we are supposed to be like Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, or Wedding Peach among others? We are the only ones you chose right?" Jade asks.

"Right," said Lizzi as she looked at Jade.

"And you needed girls...you do realized that we are boys," said Mina as she looked at the rabbit.

"And that is why I made you into girls. If not then the contract wouldn't have been fulfilled," said Lizzi with a smile.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm

"Okay more of this contract talk. When we said we wanted a change, we didn't mean we wanted a complete gender flip. So do we have some sort of transformation devices? Also is there some sort of threat coming our way?" Jade asked. "So how do we change back? Or are we stuck as girls for the rest of our lives?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay more of this contract talk. When we said we wanted a change, we didn't mean we wanted a complete gender flip. So do we have some sort of transformation devices? Also is there some sort of threat coming our way?" Jade asked. "So how do we change back? Or are we stuck as girls for the rest of our lives?"

"Let rewind the tape," said Lizzi as she pulled out a remote from it's mouth and pointed it. Soon a small screen appeared and showed them when the question about change came up and where they both said yes.

"Wait....so what we asked for a change," said Mina seeing that they both agree to a change. "That didn't mean we wanted a gender change!"

"Well as I said. You guys signed a contract to become magical girls in order for improvements to your lives," said Lizzi as she put the remote back in her mouth. "Now listen here. Magical girls.....Keywords....GIRLS! That means you two had to be changed into girls in order to fulfill your part of the contract. If you were girls already then we wouldn't be going though this but not everything can be perfect now can it?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Okay more of this contract talk. When we said we wanted a change, we didn't mean we wanted a complete gender flip. So do we have some sort of transformation devices? Also is there some sort of threat coming our way?" Jade asked. "So how do we change back? Or are we stuck as girls for the rest of our lives?"

"Let rewind the tape," said Lizzi as she pulled out a remote from it's mouth and pointed it. Soon a small screen appeared and showed them when the question about change came up and where they both said yes.

"Wait....so what we asked for a change," said Mina seeing that they both agree to a change. "That didn't mean we wanted a gender change!"

"Well as I said. You guys signed a contract to become magical girls in order for improvements to your lives," said Lizzi as she put the remote back in her mouth. "Now listen here. Magical girls.....Keywords....GIRLS! That means you two had to be changed into girls in order to fulfill your part of the contract. If you were girls already then we wouldn't be going though this but not everything can be perfect now can it?"

"Okay if we agree to do your little quest, will you change us back after our mission is done whatever it entails? I still am not sure if this is the best idea." Jade says as she looks toward Mina. "We don't even get along. How do you expect us to save the world or universe or whatever if we can't really stand to be around each other? How will being girls improve our lives when all we have known for 17 years was lives as guys?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm

AshK wrote:
"Okay if we agree to do your little quest, will you change us back after our mission is done whatever it entails? I still am not sure if this is the best idea." Jade says as she looks toward Mina. "We don't even get along. How do you expect us to save the world or universe or whatever if we can't really stand to be around each other? How will being girls improve our lives when all we have known for 17 years was lives as guys?"

"Yeah. Something like that," said Lizzi as she looked at Jade and nods.

"Double what this girl said," said Mina as she looked at Jade. "There is no way I am going to be working with this stupid girl."

"Well...that is your problem. I did my job," said Lizzi as she shrugged her shoulders.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Jade ignores the stupid girl comment because she knows that Mina won't stop. "I am not going to work with that rude witch either. If we do this, it will be as two separate people. We never got along even when we were guys. We may be in the same class, but we hate each other." Jade said.

(have you found a magical girl pic for Jade yet Miki? Just curious.)
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 pm

AshK wrote:Jade ignores the stupid girl comment because she knows that Mina won't stop. "I am not going to work with that rude witch either. If we do this, it will be as two separate people. We never got along even when we were guys. We may be in the same class, but we hate each other." Jade said.

"Double," said Mina as she looked away from Jade.

"Hey...don't expect me to be a camp counselor or anything. Just let me tell you that it be easier to work together but if you don't want to then that is fine!" said Lizzi as she sighed and shook her head.

"I rather do it hard then easy. This girl been a pain since the moment I saw her as a boy," said Mina as she looked down at Lizzi.

(I knew I was forgetting something....Give me a moment. haha)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade ignores the stupid girl comment because she knows that Mina won't stop. "I am not going to work with that rude witch either. If we do this, it will be as two separate people. We never got along even when we were guys. We may be in the same class, but we hate each other." Jade said.

"Double," said Mina as she looked away from Jade.

"Hey...don't expect me to be a camp counselor or anything. Just let me tell you that it be easier to work together but if you don't want to then that is fine!" said Lizzi as she sighed and shook her head.

"I rather do it hard then easy. This girl been a pain since the moment I saw her as a boy," said Mina as she looked down at Lizzi.

(I knew I was forgetting something....Give me a moment. haha)

(Hey no problem.)

"All I was doing was doing my homework during the nice day. I didn't know it would turn into something like this. We never liked each other in the first place!" Jade says as she looks toward Lizzi. "You've got us as your Magical girls, but you will never have us as a team. I will do this the hard way if it means I don't have to be near that witch!" Jade says as she points to Mina.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 pm

AshK wrote:(Hey no problem.)

"All I was doing was doing my homework during the nice day. I didn't know it would turn into something like this. We never liked each other in the first place!" Jade says as she looks toward Lizzi. "You've got us as your Magical girls, but you will never have us as a team. I will do this the hard way if it means I don't have to be near that witch!" Jade says as she points to Mina.

"Love you too," said Mina in a sarcastic tone. She was about to get up but then Lizzi's eyes were lighting up. She shiver a bit and then said, "What is up with your eyes?"

Jade will feel a shiver up her back as Lizzi's eyes lit up.

"OH! Well let see how you two do alone. A monster just appeared," said Lizzi as she blinked a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Jade shivers. "Wh-what was that. Also what is with your eyes?" Jade says as she looks at Lizzi.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying