Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm

"No but I guess I meant you," said Mina as she frowns and shook her head at Jade. She then looked around and soon notice her voice. She blinked a few times and looked down at herself and the uniform. She gasp and then said, "What the heck is this? I look like one of those girls from those animes!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"You aren't the only one. I look like an anime girl too. Are we still the same age?" Jade asked as she searched her person for some sort of ID. "It doesn't look like I am the same age as I was earlier. My voice sounds weird."
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 pm

AshK wrote:"You aren't the only one. I look like an anime girl too. Are we still the same age?" Jade asked as she searched her person for some sort of ID. "It doesn't look like I am the same age as I was earlier. My voice sounds weird."

"Yeah...you sound like a girl. Since well...you are one," said Mina as she looks on her own person for an idea. She saw her book bag which looks like hers but began to dig though it. "Where is that James guy? Did he got scared and ran off?"

Jade would find a girl's wallet in one of her pockets and inside it was a school idea. It had her name and picture on it and stated that she was a freshmen. Mina pulled out a wallet as well from her bag and found the same thing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

"I was like wondering the same thing about that Mike guy." Jade said seemingly forgetting that she used to be James. Mina also seemed to forget that she was once Mike. "I wonder if those guys were cute?"

Jade realized she said that and slapped herself. Mina may wonder the same thing as well.

(I mean it this time. Good night.)
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm

AshK wrote:"I was like wondering the same thing about that Mike guy." Jade said seemingly forgetting that she used to be James. Mina also seemed to forget that she was once Mike. "I wonder if those guys were cute?"

Jade realized she said that and slapped herself. Mina may wonder the same thing as well.

(I mean it this time. Good night.)

(Just to let you know. I don't want mental changes where they forget who they were. That is for a bit later on)

Mina was thinking what was going on. She knew that she was Mike but the ID said Mina and she knew that was her but wasn't sure.

"Umm...why did you just slap yourself?" asked Mina as she looked in her bag and saw a few girly things but mostly looks like his stuff.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 am

"I can't believe I just asked if those guys were cute. I am not a girl! My body may be a girl, but I am not fully a girl!" Jade said. "At least I don't think I am fully a girl. I am not sure anymore! I still shouldn't be fawning over guys!"

Evidently she hadn't completely forgotten who she was after all.

"You remind me of someone I met earlier, but you sure don't look like him." Jade said.

(sorry about that I guess I was getting this mixed up with the other one we are in. Didn't mean to. I don't want her to forget who she was just yet either.)
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

AshK wrote:"I can't believe I just asked if those guys were cute. I am not a girl! My body may be a girl, but I am not fully a girl!" Jade said. "At least I don't think I am fully a girl. I am not sure anymore! I still shouldn't be fawning over guys!"

"You remind me of someone I met earlier, but you sure don't look like him." Jade said.

(sorry about that I guess I was getting this mixed up with the other one we are in. Didn't mean to. I don't want her to forget who she was just yet either.)

"Well would you stop being a stupid girl and calm down. I really have no idea what is going on," said Mina as she looked around and notice the stuff rabbit. "One moment I was a guy. Ignoring some James guy and the next moment I am a girl. So really I have no idea if I am somebody you met but then again I don't make it a habit to remember stupid people. Especially stupid girls."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"I can't believe I just asked if those guys were cute. I am not a girl! My body may be a girl, but I am not fully a girl!" Jade said. "At least I don't think I am fully a girl. I am not sure anymore! I still shouldn't be fawning over guys!"

"Well would you stop being a stupid girl and calm down. I really have no idea what is going on," said Mina as she looked around and notice the stuff rabbit. "One moment I was a guy. Ignoring some James guy and the next moment I am a girl. So really I have no idea if I am somebody you met but then again I don't make it a habit to remember stupid people. Especially stupid girls."

"Stupid girl? Stupid girl? I was a guy as well. I was that James. This is just too weird. Was this part of the contract we signed? Do you think we should get back to our homework now? I am sorry I disturbed you. I just wanted to do my homework outside on this nice day."
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm

AshK wrote:
"Stupid girl? Stupid girl? I was a guy as well. I was that James. This is just too weird. Was this part of the contract we signed? Do you think we should get back to our homework now? I am sorry I disturbed you. I just wanted to do my homework outside on this nice day."

"Wait....you were that James guy? Impossible...Still if so then you clearly are the same," said Mina as she tried to closed her eyes and focus. Her mind was running with reasons why this was happening.

"I must be sleeping...that is the only reason why. Dreaming...somehow I am dreaming that I am a girl with purple hair. Thats it...." said Mina as she took a few deep breaths. "The contract. This Jade girl. Everything."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Jade just rolled her eyes. It was obvious that Mina wanted nothing to do with her. Jade packed up her books, put them in her new backpack.

"I am not going to have any part of this. If you don't want to be around me, I'm going some place else." Jade said as she went to find some other bench to do her homework at.

She eventually finds another picnic table and sits down and continues her homework.

"This can't be real" Jade says as she runs her hands across her new body thinking it will still be her old male body.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm

AshK wrote:Jade just rolled her eyes. It was obvious that Mina wanted nothing to do with her. Jade packed up her books, put them in her new backpack.

"I am not going to have any part of this. If you don't want to be around me, I'm going some place else." Jade said as she went to find some other bench to do her homework at.

She eventually finds another picnic table and sits down and continues her homework.

"This can't be real" Jade says as she runs her hands across her new body thinking it will still be her old male body.

"Hmpf....I am getting out of here...." said Mina not really believing that since it would mean that this wasn't a dream. Before she could do anything though a voice called out.

"Where you two think you are going?" said a voice. Mina looked around but was confused. The voice then spoke again, "Down here!"

Mina looked down to see it was from the stuff rabbit. The toy then spoke again, "You! Girl with the brown hair! Stop feeling yourself and get your butt over here!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"I guess there is no denying it, I really am a girl now." Jade said as she put her books back in her bag then she heard a voice coming from the direction she had just left. "Humph! I guess I better go back. Who the heck is calling my name?" Jade said toward the voice that called to her. She decided the best way to get answers was to go back to the strange rabbit creature. In about 30 seconds she made her way back over to where Mina was.

"Did that stuffed animal just speak?"

"This isn't a nightmare is it?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"I am beginning to hope it is...." said Mina who was completely confused about what was going on. She was staring at the talking stuff rabbit and was trying to pull on her cheek.

"Shut your mouths you girlies! Of course I am real," said the stuff rabbit as it looked at Mina and Jade. It then began to walk on two legs. "This is no dream. All that you see is really happening."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I am beginning to hope it is...." said Mina who was completely confused about what was going on. She was staring at the talking stuff rabbit and was trying to pull on her cheek.

"Shut your mouths you girlies! Of course I am real," said the stuff rabbit as it looked at Mina and Jade. It then began to walk on two legs. "This is no dream. All that you see is really happening."

"You mean, you did this to us? How could you? These aren't our real bodies! Change us back now!" Jade exclaimed angrily.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 pm

AshK wrote:"You mean, you did this to us? How could you? These aren't our real bodies! Change us back now!" Jade exclaimed angrily.

"If you were the one behind this then I surely will be glad to rip your ears off...." said Mina as she lean over the stuff rabbit.

"Hey hey hey!" said the stuff rabbit as it waved it's hands. "Don't get mad at me! You two were the losers that sign the contract. I just fulfilled it. If anything I say you guys are better off."

"What you mean better off? I was happy with my life," said Mina as she was restraining herself.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying