Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 pm

James also looked throughout his papers to find the Contract that both of them had just signed.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

AshK wrote:James also looked throughout his papers to find the Contract that both of them had just signed.

James's hair becomes a bit longer as he looks for the 'contract'.

Mike looked for a bit but eventually gives up and decides to go back to his homework.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Mike's hair also gets longer. It grew as he was looking for the contract thing.

"Is it just me or is my hair growing?" James asked scratching his head as he continued to search for the contract.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 pm

AshK wrote:Mike's hair also gets longer. It grew as he was looking for the contract thing.

"Is it just me or is my hair growing?" James asked scratching his head as he continued to search for the contract.

"Nah. Don't think so," said Mike as he ignore James and was now working on his homework.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 pm

James keeps looking for the contract. He can't help but wonder if this is some sort of punking.

(Well got to go to bed good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

AshK wrote:James keeps looking for the contract. He can't help but wonder if this is some sort of punking.

(Well got to go to bed good night.)

James's hair grows a bit longer as his body becomes a bit thinner.

Micheal looked over at James then turns back to his work.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 am

Mike's hair also gets a bit longer as his body becomes a little thinner after looking over at James and going back to his homework.

James looks for the contract unsuccessfully and decides to go back to his homework.

"Why do I feel so weird?" James asks to no one in particular as he goes back to working again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 pm

AshK wrote:Mike's hair also gets a bit longer as his body becomes a little thinner after looking over at James and going back to his homework.

James looks for the contract unsuccessfully and decides to go back to his homework.

"Why do I feel so weird?" James asks to no one in particular as he goes back to working again.

"Because you are weird," said Mike as he works. He stiffens a grin while not even looking at James.

James's hair gains a redish-brown tint as it becomes longer and his body becomes a bit shorter.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

"Is it just me or am I shrinking?" James says as he finishes his homework and once again looks for the contract that he signed earlier.

Mike's hair keeps on growing and he starts to lose height.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 pm

AshK wrote:"Is it just me or am I shrinking?" James says as he finishes his homework and once again looks for the contract that he signed earlier.

Mike's hair keeps on growing and he starts to lose height.

"It is just you," said Mike as he keeps on doing his homework. He was nowhere near done but he was just using it as a way to ignore James.

James would have no luck with finding the contract but the stuff rabbit was still there sitting on Mike's papers. James's legs soon began to look fuller as his body was becoming smaller.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Mike's hair turns a blueish-silver and grows all the way down to waist length as it becomes to pigtails with darker purple ribbons at the top of them. Mike also seems to be getting quite a bit younger as his chest seems to awfully sensitive as his frame continues to shrink. His hips fold in and flare out as his rear end slants back and is pushed up a bit. His eyes turn almost a crystal blue as he starts to lose muscle mass and his finger and toenails grow to feminine proportions. His arms and legs become more sleek and sexy along with his feet and hands. His shoulders also become quite a bit less broad than they used to be.

"Where is that freakin' contract?" James asks. James then realizes he still has some homework to do and goes back to it. He forgot about all the extra homework his teachers have given him.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm

"Maybe you are going crazy," said Mike as he wasn't noticing what was going on. He did notice that his shirt were a bit baggy and wonder what was going on.

James's chest began to itch as two mounds began to grow on his chest. His shirt was becoming a button up blouse while his socks became black pantyhose. His pants became tighter and tighter until it was a pair of short black shorts. His eyes became aqua blue and huge as his hands became thin. James was cold for a bit but a baggy brown jacket found it's way on James's shoulder. When all things were done, James seems to have became a young girl who was no older then fourteen. Clearly not a senior in high school.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

"Wh-what happened to me? Did I just turn younger?" James-Chan asked. " I so can't go by James anymore. This is not right. Was this part of the contract?"
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

AshK wrote:"Wh-what happened to me? Did I just turn younger?" James-Chan asked. " I so can't go by James anymore. This is not right. Was this part of the contract?"

"Hmm...." said Mike as he looked at the girl and said, "Wait....James? Umm....Who are you? Where did that annoying guy go?"

James would of course be silly for a girl. It wound seem like Jade would pop out of James's mouth everytime she refer to herself.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Jade giggles and looks down at herself. I do not know what you are talking about. How could I be annoying? You just meant me. My name is Ja-de. Jade. That's my name. What is yours?" She says then asks.

Jade thinks to herself. Hey wait a minute what did I just say? My name James, not Jade. Oh my head hurts.

Mike's clothes immediately turn into a girls school uniform. His chest then began to itch as they pushed out into a set of breasts as he continued to de-age he became a she as the changes complete and Mike was now a young girl no older than 14. When asked for her name the name Mina comes to mind as she too is a bit silly as well.
(Have to go to bed now. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Good night. I hope you like your Tf'ed form I really like mine ha ha! Thanks!)
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying