Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No." said Lizzi as she smiled and then looked at the three girls. "Once the contract is fulfilled then all your lives will be normal. It is simple as that. Until then, you need to keep doing what you are doing now and defeat the evil."

"And while all the same time, this new life is making it harder on us to be anything like were were before," said Mina as she frowned knowing that the plush was on her shoulder. Mina then slowly began to play with her hair.
Kris_Roth wrote:Trini nods, "Yeah, whoever came up with the Magical Girl Contract covered all the bases to make sure no loopholes were left undone. Anyone who would bother to check our records at school would find Jade Green, "She points to Jade, "Mina Rose", she points to Mina, "Trinity Akimura; that would be me, by the way," she points to herself, "and our newest friend, Caitlyn." She smiles, "well, anyway, we were studying and having pizza before that last monster emergency...is there any food left for Caitlyn?"

"I so can't believe I did what I did today while we were at the mall." Jade said as she pulled out a green outfit as well as matching undergarments. It's a good thing they were all girls at the moment and probably for a long time to come. "I got this really cute outfit, and I am so dying to try it on, but the thing is if I do try it on I will lose more of my old self."

The outfit that Jade had was a Halter-Top Mini-Skirt combination.
"There is so totally no way I am going to go put it on." Jade said as she quickly put it away and turned on the Fairy Tail DVD. She then turned to Trini.
"I think we have a piece of each type of Pizza we got left over so Caitlyn can have those two pieces if she wishes to." Jade said.

(OOC: Let me know if any of you want me to switch text colors.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dragoon465 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:54 am

Caitlyn simply frowned, and said, "No thanks, my appetite is destroyed at the moment... Umm, where is the restroom, by the way?"
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 am

Trini was concerned for Caitlyn, "Are you okay, Caitlyn? Oh, the restroom is upstairs, 2nd door to the right. Need some help?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 pm

"Get your mind on the topic on hand!" said Mina as she lightly hits Jade on the top of the head. She then looks at Caitlyn and advises. "Do not be surprise by your reflection. It will like take some time getting use to."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Get your mind on the topic on hand!" said Mina as she lightly hits Jade on the top of the head. She then looks at Caitlyn and advises. "Do not be surprise by your reflection. It will like take some time getting use to."

"Mina why did you do that?" Jade asked as she rubbed the spot on her head that had been lightly hit by Mina. She then realized that this was no time to watch Anime or anything. She had to be there to support Caitlyn. "I suppose you are right Mina. I really shouldn't think about clothing or anime at this point in time."

Jade then took the Fairy Tail DVD out and put it back in the holder for it.

"Caitlyn, don't worry we will all be here to help you through this difficult time. By the way, what is your last name?" Jade said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dragoon465 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 am

"My last name's Muller, now, if you'll excuse me..." She quickly got up and ran to the restroom.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Meanwhile, as Caitlyn Muller headed up to the restroom, Trini looked to Mina and Jade, "I think we should just let Caitlyn take care of whatever she needs upstairs and wait for her."

OOC: Sorry, my great aunt passed away and had to attend a funeral this week.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Meanwhile, as Caitlyn Muller headed up to the restroom, Trini looked to Mina and Jade, "I think we should just let Caitlyn take care of whatever she needs upstairs and wait for her."

OOC: Sorry, my great aunt passed away and had to attend a funeral this week.

"That works for me." Jade said as she turned toward Mina. "How about you Mina?"

OOC: Sorry for the loss of your Great Aunt. You and your family are all in my prayers.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 pm

"I thought that was obvious," said Mina who was wondering why those two wanted to go bother her in the first place.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Trini shook her head, "We need to be respectful of Caitlyn's privacy. She'll need our support once she is feeling better."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

"If you are wondering why we wanted to bother her," Jade remarked. "we didn't want to. That is the reason why we stayed down here. We were like just worried about her as a friend like we should be. I never intended to bother her in the first place. She is so totally like going to need our support as teammates and as best friends."

OOC: Now we just need to wait for Dragoon to post again before we move on.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dragoon465 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

After taking awhile to figure her new body, she stepped in front of the mirror and gazed. Why did this happen to her!? She looked at her new face, knowing she probably wouldn't see her old male face again. She glanced at the rest of her new body and sighed. She slowly opened the door, and stepped downstairs, speechless.

((So sorry guys! My computer messed up (had it for years, it was bound to croak sometime.), and I just got a laptop, so I haven't been able to post. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!))
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Dragoon465 wrote:After taking awhile to figure her new body, she stepped in front of the mirror and gazed. Why did this happen to her!? She looked at her new face, knowing she probably wouldn't see her old male face again. She glanced at the rest of her new body and sighed. She slowly opened the door, and stepped downstairs, speechless.

((So sorry guys! My computer messed up (had it for years, it was bound to croak sometime.), and I just got a laptop, so I haven't been able to post. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!))

(OOC: Hey don't worry about it Dragoon. Real life interferes with RP'ing from time to time. No worries, we aren't mad. Glad to see you're back.)

Jade sees Caitlyn come slowly down the stairs and smiles at her friend. "Hey are you okay Caitlyn? We like know how you are feeling right now. I still am not sure when or if I will be able to go back to my old life. Jade remarked. "I have gotten so used to this life, that I like think it is my original life from time to time. Are you like going to be okay?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: In RL news, I have accepted a teaching position at a private Christian school, run by my step-father's eldest daughter. I will be moving Saturday morning to my new home, and will have internet access via my desktop. My laptop will be used for educational purposes.

IC: Trini sees Caitlyn come down from upstairs, "Hi, Caitlyn. Feeling better?" She asks with concern in her voice.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Caitlyn gave a half hearted smirk, saying, "Yeah, I'm fine..." The look instantly vanished as she sat down, replaced by a depressed frown.
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying