Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Trini heads to the kitchen, motioning Jade to follow her to locate the microwave. a large bowl for the popcorn, and the popcorn itself. "Let's see. I think this is that new popcorn maker Mom and dad got for their anniversary from my relatives. You add some butter and the popcorn kernels, and put the bowl underneath here so the bowl catches the popcorn. We can lightly salt the popcorn, and there are drinks in the fridge." Trini goes about plugging in the popcorn maker, letting it heat up.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Mina had doze off for a moment before realizing that Jade was gone. She looked around and rubbed her eyes a bit.

"Where did everybody go?" asked Mina as she shifted a bit on the sofa.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Trini poked her head out of the kitchen, "Mina, I'm showing Jade this popcorn maker and where the sodas are in the fridge. You girls want some sodas?" She asks Caitlyn and Mina.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Mina had doze off for a moment before realizing that Jade was gone. She looked around and rubbed her eyes a bit.

"Where did everybody go?" asked Mina as she shifted a bit on the sofa.

"I am in here with Trini Mina. I will be back in shortly after the popcorn is made."

(I really should've followed the plan that Kris had with the popcorn maker so I edited this post to match what Trini said to Mina from the kitchen.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:06 pm

(Doesn't seem that Dragoon is interested in this RP anymore. He/she logged on a few days ago and read the PM I sent him/her but didn't respond to it. Should we continue this without Dragoon and try to find a new fourth member of the team or not? I kind of want to get this thing going again.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 pm

OOC: So, we need a new 4th Member? Ok, so we retcon Caitlyn's transformation and acceptance into the team, and invite some new rpers to play as classmates or potential new members of the team? The team needs at least one new member, from what I'm seeing, right? I also am thinking the girls each get a new pendant/necklace; Diamond gets a Diamond pendant/necklace, Heart gets a heart shaped necklace with some sort of ruby, and Clover gets an emerald or garnet necklace pendant shaped like a 3 leaf Clover. The new girl will have a spade-shaped necklace/pendant with some sort of fire motif. Would these pendants/necklaces be the transformation items the girls use to change into their magical girl outifts?

I also was thinking of new names for the magical girl forms, like Ms. Heart, Ms. Clover, and Ms. Diamond, and for the new member, Ms. Spade.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 pm

OOC: Sorry Kris, I have to say that this RP is dead. Miki got tired of it because everything we do feels like a been there done that kind of thing. Do you have any ideas on something that you and I can create, maybe we will get more members, maybe we won't. It's been a while since I've been on here.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Roleplaying