Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:36 pm

The final bell rang in the air as school was yet out. Students were coming out a the classrooms and either going home or to afterschool activities. The high school was quiet big with a good outdoor area. A lone senior could be seen in the court yard with a notebook in hand.

"Sigh...Don't feel like going home yet. Might as well stay here for a bit," said Mike as he was doing a bit of homework.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 pm

James was a senior and was getting excited about graduating. He decided to find somewhere to do his homework since it was a nice day. He found a bench not too far from Mike, though he had no idea he wasn't alone. He sighed as he got to his work.

"I'm glad it's a nice day. Maybe this day won't turn out as bad after all." James said as he set to his homework.

James was a bit upset, he was given a ton of homework by his teachers. He couldn't figure out why they would give out so much homework at once. I guess that's what came with being a Senior in high school.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am

Mike was doing some of his homework. He wasn't rushing though it and it wasn't like he had much. He was never an overachiever but now that he was about to graduate he was thinking that he should have been. He slowly looked up and saw the loudmouth that came. He scolded the boy and went back to his schoolwork.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 am

James looked over toward Mike nervously. "S-sorry." James said quiet enough so Mike could concentrate but loud enough so he could hear. "I didn't know anyone else was out here."

After apologizing, James shut up and focused on his own homework.

(Sorry Miki I have to hit the hay. My mom has to work tomorrow, so I will have to get up early. Also we have someone coming to fix a leak in my bathroom tomorrow as well. We can continue this tomorrow.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

AshK wrote:James looked over toward Mike nervously. "S-sorry." James said quiet enough so Mike could concentrate but loud enough so he could hear. "I didn't know anyone else was out here."

After apologizing, James shut up and focused on his own homework.

(Sorry Miki I have to hit the hay. My mom has to work tomorrow, so I will have to get up early. Also we have someone coming to fix a leak in my bathroom tomorrow as well. We can continue this tomorrow.)

(Alright)

"Better," said Mike as he was working on his homework. He soon heard a rustle close by and looked around for the source of it. He didn't see anything so guess it was a small animal. Still he heard it again but found nothing.

Mike was going to go back to his school work but saw that a stuff rabbit was on his papers.

"What?" said Mike as he looked at the stuff animal.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am

James looks over toward Mike and his pile of papers and notices the rabbit on them.

"Hey, where did that rabbit come from?" James asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 am

AshK wrote:James looks over toward Mike and his pile of papers and notices the rabbit on them.

"I have no idea. I thought it was yours," said Mike as he reaches for the rabbit and picks it up. A shook runs up his spine as he does so.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:58 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:James looks over toward Mike and his pile of papers and notices the rabbit on them.

"I have no idea. I thought it was yours," said Mike as he reaches for the rabbit and picks it up. A shook runs up his spine as he does so.

"Hey could I see that?" James asks as he is drawn toward the stuffed rabbit for some odd unknown reason.

(is that rabbit for both Mike and James or is it just for Mike?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey could I see that?" James asks as he is drawn toward the stuffed rabbit for some odd unknown reason.

(is that rabbit for both Mike and James or is it just for Mike?)

"Right...Take it," said Mike as he threw the rabbit over to James.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 pm

James caught it skillfully as a strange shock went up and down his spine.

"Um what the hell was that?!" James asked as he dropped the rabbit on the ground. "Was it supposed to do something? I don't understand why I was drawn to it."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 pm

AshK wrote:James caught it skillfully as a strange shock went up and down his spine.

"Um what the hell was that?!" James asked as he dropped the rabbit on the ground. "Was it supposed to do something? I don't understand why I was drawn to it."

The shock ran down his back. His mind becomes a bit fuzzy along with Mike's.

"Do you want....to make a change?" said a voice from far away. Mike looks around but saw nothing. He gazed for a bit.

"Yes....?" said Mike as he tried to focus on his homework. The stuff rabbit seems to be on his table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

"A change?" James asked. "Well I guess it couldn't hurt. Yes?"

James then tried his best to focus on his homework that he had to get done.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

AshK wrote:"A change?" James asked. "Well I guess it couldn't hurt. Yes?"

James then tried his best to focus on his homework that he had to get done.

"Then prepare to enter a contract. Just sign your name here," said the voice. This time it sounded as if it was coming from the stuff rabbit but it didn't seem strange.

At the same time a single piece of paper appeared on Mike's table that had two lines. One for Mike and the other for James. Mike looked dazed as he raised his pen up. He tried to fight the urge but eventually he signs his name.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 am

James entered a trance of some sort and went over to the paper with pen in hand. No matter how hard he tried to resist, James couldn't, he eventually signed his name.

"Did I just do what I think I did or was it some sort of dream?" James asked noticing the pieace of paper and his signed name.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:15 pm

The paper that they signed disappeared and soon all was normal except the stuff rabbit was still on the table.

"What was that?" asked Mike as he looked confused and unsure. He looked among his papers for the contract.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying