Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

(Has she seen her new form?)

Mina was busy looking over the other girls work to make sure if they had the correct answers. She then looked up at Caitlyn and notice the frown. She then said, "Not that I care or anything but are you sure you are alright?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

(yes Caitlyn has seen her new form. That's why she had a frown on her face.)

"So is anyone in the mood to watch some Anime now that we are back here?" Jade asked. "When I am down, watching an Anime Episode always cheers me up."

Jade then looked over to Mina and looked at her with a questioning look. "So how did I do Miss Rose?" Jade asked her friend hoping that she did okay. Ever since her appearance has been changed to her current one, she felt quite a bit smarter.

(So will our magical girl forms change some as well when our civilian forms change?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Trinity looked over at Caitlyn and then at Mina and Jade, then sat down near Caitlyn. "Caitlyn, it's okay....let's watch some anime. What do you have for us, Jade?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Caitlyn gave a sigh. "Okay, pop in the anime."
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Trinity looked over at Caitlyn and then at Mina and Jade, then sat down near Caitlyn. "Caitlyn, it's okay....let's watch some anime. What do you have for us, Jade?"

Dragoon465 wrote:Caitlyn gave a sigh. "Okay, pop in the anime."

Jade decides to let Mina watch Fairy Tail herself since she has seen all the episodes. "I was going to pop in Fairy Tail, but I decided to let Mina watch the series herself since I have seen the first two seasons of the Anime already. We are going to watch Ranma 1/2." Jade said as she pulled out the first season of Ranma 1/2 from subspace. "Is that okay with everyone?"

(Time to wait for Miki to post now.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:10 pm

(I am not sure about change of magical girl forms. It was hard enough to find ones that we liked in the first place)

Mina looked up from the papers and then said, "Oh. Yeah. You did much better Jade. I have to say you are like improving."

She then got up and got on the couch and lay against it. "I am fine with anything. Just nothing stupid please."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

Maiden Miki wrote:(I am not sure about change of magical girl forms. It was hard enough to find ones that we liked in the first place)

Mina looked up from the papers and then said, "Oh. Yeah. You did much better Jade. I have to say you are like improving."

She then got up and got on the couch and lay against it. "I am fine with anything. Just nothing stupid please."

(Sent you a PM Miki, I am not so sure that Ranma 1/2 is a good choice at this point in the RP. I'm open to other suggestions, but not Fairy Tail. PM me some suggestions or Caitlyn, Lizzi, or Trini can come up with some suggestions IC.)

"Well, thank you very much Mina." Jade says to Mina with a sincere smile she seems to have a bit of a blush on her cheeks she can't figure out why though she feels great. "I even surprised myself."

"Is Ranma 1/2 a good choice or not? I really am like not sure myself if it's a good choice." Jade says looking toward Lizzi, Trini and Caitlyn. "I have some other Anime if anyone else has any better suggestions."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dragoon465 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Caitlyn looked up suddenly with joy, spurting up quickly from her depression. "Ranma 1/2? I love that anime! It's the one where the guy turns into a girl and hijinks insu-... Oh." She suddenly sulked down a bit, feeling suddenly not too happy about the choice. "Well, I guess pop it in, maybe it'll pick up my mood a little..."
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Trini nods, "Yeah, Ranma Saotome is cursed to become a red haired girl after his training in the forbidden springs of Junsekyo, China. He is in several arrainged marriages, all at the hands of his father, the well-meaning Genma Saotome, who becomes a giant panda. There are other characters who get cursed into animal forms, like a pig, a cat, and a duck."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Seeing that everyone is in agreement about what Anime to watch, Jade gets up off the couch and inserts the first disc of Ranma 1/2 Season One: The Digital Dojo. She then goes back over to the couch and sits next to Mina. "Um like there is room for all four of us on this sofa. Jade says as she scoots a bit closer to Mina so the other two can sit on the sofa as well.

(Now we need to wait for Miki to post again before we move. We don't want to leave him/her behind.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

"To tell the truth. I don't care what we watch as long as it just there," said Mina. She wasn't much of an anime watcher but she did heard of this one. It may not have been the best choice but she knew Jade was the one who knew much more about her when it came to this. Mina may have seen some of Jade's collection but none were coming to her at the moment. While she was thinking about this, it looked as if Jade had already popped in the DVD for it.

"It is a sofa so we should all fit on it," said Mina. She was rather small framed so it didn't bother her too much. She just got closer to Jade and tried to look as if she didn't mind that the other girl was so close. "This is fine with me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm

"Maybe we could make some microwave popcorn later." Jade suggested.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Trini nods, "Perhaps we can warm up some food for Caitlyn so she can eat. And, yes, the microwave popcorn sounds great. The microwave's on the kitchen counter near the sink."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 am

Caitlyn gave a small smile. Why continue to mope and put everyone low, she thought. Besides, they were in the same boat as her, so being whiny would just be rude. "Sure, popcorn sounds good."
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Jade nods and looks toward Trini. "So Trini, where do you keep the Microwave Popcorn? I will make it if you want me to." Jade then gets up from the couch and heads into the kitchen with Trini to see if she can find the microwave popcorn.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying