TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

"I won't go in, I will just wait for you two to come back unless you would rather I go to investigate the stadium with you." Addison said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Melk smiles a bit, nodding. "Understandable. Michelle and I will worry about the nasty stuff."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 pm

"This rocket car is connected to our main computer. I could try and find out more info while you two like investigate." Addison says as she presses the ignition button causing the wall to open up. Once the wall was open they were off. This track isn't as fast as the one from the airport because the tunnel is not exactly a straight shot to O'Brien Field like the tunnel between the airport and bunker is. Once the car was on the tracks, the wall closed behind them and the track they were on almost seemed like a roller coaster with all the twists and turns. It wasn't moving as fast as it did from the airport to here so that should make Michelle feel a bit safer.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Michelle hanged on. She wasn't much of a fan of roller coasters and this was no different.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

"Well I could like slow this rocket car down a bit more if you want me to Michelle. Right now it's going about 80 m.p.h." Addison said.

"Are you okay back there hon?" Addison asked Melk worriedly. She was also worried about Michelle because according to her Michelle was a good friend of hers. She just wishes Michelle would find a way to trust her.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Melk smiled, as he nodded to Addison. "Yeah, I'm doing just wonderful back here! An awesome adventure with two beautiful women? It's like heaven! Hmmm, I wonder what I would look like as a girl."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Addison blushed at the compliment. "I'm sure you will be beautiful as a girl." Addison slows down the speed to 65.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Melk smiles at Addison, chuckling. "Well, thank you for the compliment. Hopefully, this won't take long."
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 am

Michelle was silent during the whole trip. She did blush at the comment directed at her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Eventually the arrive at the end of the track. According to the scanner they stopped just north of O'Brien Field underneath what appeared to be a flat roof.

"We are like right under the parking lot just North of O'Brien Field. We never got the permits to build the track all the way to O'Brien Field, but it's close enough." Addison says as she takes her helmet off and turns the car around to face the direction they just came from. She then opens all the domes and unbuckles. She then checks the pressure in all of the tires with her bracelet.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

MIchelle just waits until it is time to get out of the cart.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:50 am

All the tires seem to have perfect tire pressure. "You guys can like use your cards to go to the surface. The card reader is over there. I will be there shortly if I think you need me. We have half an hour before the storm hits according to my computer." Addison said as all the remaining seat belts unbuckled allowing Melkorios and Michelle to get out.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 pm

"Alright. I thought we had more time but that is fine," said Michelle as she gets out of the cart and heads to the determine location.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm

"Melk you need to keep an eye on Michelle-Chan." Addison said ushering Melkorios to follow Michelle.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

"You got it. I'll make sure nothing happens to her. Come on, Michelle." With that, he gets out of the car.
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying