TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 am

"Well how much time does it looks like until it rains again? I could always take shelter if it rains," said Michelle as she was considering getting out of this place.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Addison looks between Michelle and Melk. On one hand she wants to go, but she runs the risk of becoming something ugly just like the Michelle does. Maybe it is best that Melk goes since the only risk he has is becoming a girl.

Addison wrapped her arms around Melk and passionately kissed him tongue and all the broke the kiss. She really didn't know what to say.

"Well I for one like think we should flip a coin to see who goes, or you two can play Rock Paper Scissors best two out of three." Addison said from beside Melk.

"So Melk what does the radar show? You have your screen set to the Weather Channel's Website." Addison asked then said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

"How about we just flip the coin," said Michelle as she looked away for a while.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

"Sounds good to me. How about you Melk?" Addison asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Melk looks at the monitor, and nods. "Looks to me like we've got about four hours until the storm hits. As far as the flip idea is concerned... I guess it's okay. I understand if you want to go, I'm just worried for your safety."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm

"Well we can flip the coin or just let me go ahead. I try to take refuge if I take longer then four hours," said Michelle as she place her hands on her hips. "Or we could go together."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm

"I will keep an eye on things here, you two can go if you want to, or just one of you can go." Addison says as she pulls out a quarter and flips it.

"Call it in the air." Addison says to her companions.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm

"Well, how about we go together? That way we'll be able to cover more ground quicker and can help each other if we get in trouble."
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Melkorios wrote:"Well, how about we go together? That way we'll be able to cover more ground quicker and can help each other if we get in trouble."

"I like that idea better," said Michelle as she nods. "I guess we should get moving since we are only wasting time if we don't move."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Addison nods and puts her quarter away and heads to another bay. This bay also has a rocket car, but it has three cockpits. Michelle will notice that it was the same one that her, Justine and Addison originally arrived from the airport to the bunker in.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

AshK wrote:Addison nods and puts her quarter away and heads to another bay. This bay also has a rocket car, but it has three cockpits. Michelle will notice that it was the same one that her, Justine and Addison originally arrived from the airport to the bunker in.

Michelle follows and notice the rocket car. She somehow gets the feeling that she doesn't like this but goes into it anyways.

"Alright. Ready to go when you are," said Michelle as she strap herself in.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Addison gets in the front cockpit and straps herself in. She then waits for Melk.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Melk straps into the cockpit of the car, before looking to Addison. "Aren't you staying here, Addison?"
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"Well you did mention that we should go together. This place will be alright for a bit." Addison says as the door to the bay closes and a beep beep could be heard after Addison pressed a button. "We have a security system. My bracelet also functions as a tracking and anti-theft device for the bunker. I discovered that when I was researching it before I like came and got you." Addison said as she pressed another button to make sure the Security System was fully engaged. It was. The cockpits closed as a wall labeled O'Brien Field Opened up revealing another track.

(Okay that's it for me. I have to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"I thought so too but if you want to risk yourself to change then go for it," said Michelle as she didn't like the sound of this.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying