TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence

Postby AshK » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Ashton is at the airport waiting on his order at the restaurant and notices a new person coming down the ramp to claim the baggage and goes to greet him.

"Welcome to Peoria. My name is Ashton. You can call me Ash though. What brings you here? Also what is your name?" Ash says then asks.

*A news report is on the TV in the restaurant it tells about strange things happening after a rainstorm. What is the deal with that?*
Last edited by AshK on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Re: TG/TF Virus Re-Emergence RP

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Micheal was wondering around the airport. It been a while since he been to the States and was hoping to see his family. The problem was that he need to wait to transfer flights. Still he figure while out that he could go for food that was a little cheaper then what was on the plane. Soon his thoughts were interrupted.

"Umm....hey," said Micheal in a British accent that was developed while his time aboard. "Just here for a stop before transferring to a different flight."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

"I don't think anyone is going anywhere for a while." Ash said. "Take a look at the news report."

"You might want to get your baggage. It seems that there has been a ground stop on all flights until further notice." Ash said.

On the TV a news report was being aired.
News Report on the television.

"Trouble seems to be brewing in this city again." The reporter said as she pointed to the sky outside the window. "No flights are allowed in or out of the airport due to the low ceiling. There have already been incidents reported of sudden male to female transformation and mind alterations. Along with strange outfit changes."
*End of News Report as the TV suddenly goes off.

*Ash Turns to Michael.*

"Well it looks like we have a problem. You are stuck here for a while. Let me get you something to eat." Ash said as she ushered Michael to follow him into the restaurant.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm

AshK wrote:"I don't think anyone is going anywhere for a while." Ash said. "Take a look at the news report."

On the TV a news report was being aired.

"You might want to get your baggage. It seems that there has been a ground stop on all flights until further notice." Ash said.

TV News Report:

"Trouble seems to be brewing in this city again." The reporter said as she pointed to the sky outside the window. "No flights are allowed in or out of the airport due to the low ceiling. There have already been incidents reported of sudden male to female transformation and mind alterations. Along with strange outfit changes."

*Turns to Michael.*

"Well it looks like we have a problem. You are stuck here for a while. Let me get you something to eat." Ash said as she ushered Michael to follow him into the restaurant.

"Really? This can't be happening?" said Micheal as he was a bit puzzled. He looked at the girl and said, "What is going on? I don't think I understand."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 pm

*Ash turns to Micheal*

"You won't get an answer from her. She is on TV and the TV is off. This isn't the first time something like this has happened." Ash says as he pulls out his laptop and searches for incidents.

The data is brought up and Michael sees all this data on strange viruses that have struck the area.

"This is the first such occurrence since the outbreak 3 years ago. I was a victim of it and transformed into a very girly girl with a very girly mind and everything." Ash says as he shows all the reports to Michael.

"You best get comfortable, because everyone is stuck here for a while. However there is a way to get away from this craziness." Ash said as he pulled out a special Key-card.

"Lets get something to eat then we can worry about what to do from there." Ash says to Michael.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm

AshK wrote:*Ash turns to Micheal*

"You won't get an answer from her. She is on TV and the TV is off. This isn't the first time something like this has happened." Ash says as he pulls out his laptop and searches for incidents.

The data is brought up and Michael sees all this data on strange viruses that have struck the area.

"This is the first such occurrence since the outbreak 3 years ago. I was a victim of it and transformed into a very girly girl with a very girly mind and everything." Ash says as he shows all the reports to Michael.

"You best get comfortable, because everyone is stuck here for a while. However there is a way to get away from this craziness." Ash said as he pulled out a special Key-card.

"Lets get something to eat then we can worry about what to do from there." Ash says to Michael.

Micheal briefly looked over the news that Ash was showing him. He took it in for a bit and remember hearing something like this before while in London but didn't think it would matter. He looked puzzled and said, "Well okay.....I guess I could get something to eat. I am famish."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

A Waitress brought Ash's order to him and noticed the newcomer.

"Hello sir, welcome to the Hangar Too could I interest you in something to drink? We have Pepsi Products. Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Raspberry Tea, Diet Raspberry Tea, Tropicana Lemonade, Tropicana Pink Lemonade, Orange, Strawberry, and Grape Crush." The Waitress said as she hand Michael a menu.

(I'm off to bed now good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"A Dr. Pepper and...." said Micheal as he pause to look at the menu. He been in England for so long that he almost forgot some of the normal food that was here. he decided for something simple. "A burger and chips."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 am

"Do you want to make it a Basket with a Burger and French Fries? Also do you want cheese on your burger?" The Waitress asks as she handed Michael a Dr. Pepper.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 pm

AshK wrote:"Do you want to make it a Basket with a Burger and French Fries? Also do you want cheese on your burger?" The Waitress asks as she handed Michael a Dr. Pepper.

"Umm...yeah," said Micheal not sure what she meant but went with it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm

"Okay very well, one Cheeseburger and French Fries order coming up. Here is your Dr. Pepper. Free Refills." The Waitress said as she went to place the order in the window to the kitchen.

"So, I have a feeling more people will be stuck here with more flights coming in. So where are you originally from?" Ash asks Micheal. "Also can I call you Mike?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Justin Russo gets off his plane. He's a little upset because routed his plane through the wrong airport. He was going to be starting at University of Illinois but missed the fact that there was an airport in Champaign. It's a good thing his classes didn't start for a few weeks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Justin will see on the screen that his bags have been sent to Baggage Claim 2. He may notice a news report on various TVs that mention something about a strange Virus that has hit Peoria once again. Maybe he could get some information on the recent outbreaks from someone in the Hangar Too Restaurant on the land side of Security Checkpoint.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Justin grabs his bags without paying attention to the tv especially since it probably didn't affect him. He goes toma restaurant.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Ash notices the newcomer and goes up to introduce himself.

"Welcome to Peoria." Ash said. "The name is Ash."

The Waitress comes back with Micheal's order.

"Let me know if you need anything else." The Waitress said before she noticed Justin.

The Waitress goes over to Justin and Ash.

"Can I get you anything sir?" The Waitress asked Justin "Would you like to sit at the bar, a table, or a booth?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Next

Return to Roleplaying