Raining Cats&Dogs Sign-Up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Raining Cats&Dogs Sign-Up

Postby Flannery » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I have been packing in a few areas and disappeared from time to time, but now, I'm back. I want to get things stared off fore all of you TF fans out there.

So here is the story line.

A Local animal shelter is threatening to go under due to the lack of pets to be sold. A veterinarian at the shelter comes up with a brilliant idea, rather than find new animals, why not make them. It was as easy as disassembling the DNA from a pet’s hair and then fusing it with the new host DNA. And the result is a perfect pet that is ready for adoption.

However, with the growing number of missing people and the growing demand for pets the catchers are out and about to take you off the street and tranq you. In the more recent changes the animals were shown that they still hold many of there human mentalities. Able to solve complex problems, communicate with one another, write messages, and even talk. Basically a human trapped in a animals body.

The people who have been captured need to escape.

Character: Dr. Henrietta Mendalow. Dr Mendalow or “Dr. Mental” as known by those who have undergone her bizarre changes. She is the chief vet at the Animal shelter…she loves animals…I mean LOVES animals. She has been arrested for trespassing and vandalism when she freed a 500+ heard of cattle destined to the slaughter. And other numerous act to free animals. She was also a struggling gene therapist who found a breakthrough in animal and human DNA.

The Catchers:

A loyal band of unknown numbered thugs who serve Dr. Mendalow in bringing in and turning humans to animals. All of them have been grafted with animal traits to enhance there stamina, strength, smell, hearing, and sight. Don’t even try to out run them, you will only get tired.

Name:
Age: (whatever your age is in human year is about the age you will be in your pets years. If you are under the age of 10, you will be a puppy or kitten, of older than 20 you will be an adult sized pet)
Description of your human self: (Cloths, hair, eyes)
Description of your animal self: dog or cat ( a picture would be greatly accepted or a description of your breed)
Special pet swag: (as a pet, what do you wear? A spiffy diamond studded collar? Custom sweater? A cool hat?
Your new pet name?
Other?: (Anything else you would like to add? Do note as an animal you will be able to communicate with other animals and able to understands human, but be incapable of human speak yourself Rare will you ever speak a work of human)
Last edited by Flannery on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Raining Cats&Dogs Sign-Up

Postby Flannery » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Robert Strand
Description of your human self: Rob usually wears cargo shorts, even in the dead of winter. He almost often wears a hoodie as well.
Description of your animal self: A Brittany Spainel http://bestnew-pet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/0719.jpg
Special pet swag: Rob as a dog wears a red collar with a red tag with his new name in display.
Other?: Rob was one of the first to be obducted and changed. Rob has a problem with athority in general. He has always been that way, taging the sides of buildings, vandalism, he was in trouble for one reason or another. And after a fight with his parents he went for a walk. And was taken about 3 block from his house.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Roleplaying