The Real Anime Harem

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Real Anime Harem

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 am

Leon was rather unsettled by the lack of feeling inside his underwear as he tried to wring out his soaking wet and now poorly fitting clothes. He spotted the subtle puffiness around his chest, but... glancing at Harry and George, it was instantly forgotten. "You... you both have breasts!", he said in panic, pointing as if they weren't already obvious. "And you both got really tall!". Without the large bumps and wide hips, he failed to realise he was looking very close to a girl himself. With the sound of wet cloth rubbing across smooth skin, his shorts slipped down from his waist to land around his ankles with a squishy 'plop'.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

Ed shook his, now her, head as the transformation of her body was coming to a close. "It's just a dream." she tried to convince herself, but she couldn't imagine any proof for that claim. This might just be real. She quickly put her shirt back on, as difficult as it was now with it being soaking wet. Her pants, similiarly, were put back on. Ed figured that if it were anything in the clothes that was making her itchy, it'd be washed out now. She stretched her shirt over the expanding bosom, attempting to pull it to her waist, to no avail. After realizing it was futile, she had to figure out what had happened and left the shower, through the bathroom, and out back into the mansion sopping wet.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 pm

muffinstud wrote:
Miki and Zoey
The mirror is by no means warped or broken. Jonathan's image is his perfect twin, while Michael... Michael does not look at all like the man he once was. His clothing drapes loosely over him, save where his large breasts push tightly against the fabric. He even has cleavage running up into his open collar. The voice he uses to state his disbelief is a higher pitch, and breathy. The sound makes him seem even more confused. As he stands, refuting the evidence of his eyes and bodily sensations, something audibly churns in Michael's stomach and the numbness between his legs fades. However, his nethers feel rather different than normal.

Micheal was in total disbelief as he stared at the mirror in confusion and many mix feelings. He didn't know what was going on. Micheal looked to Jonathan back to the mirror then down at himself then back to the mirror. His eyes met the line of cleavage that could be seen though the mirror and when he looked down. The right hand that was touching Micheal's face was slowly moving down. Each inch that the hand moved, Micheal could hear his breath becoming even more breathy and his small cries were becoming a bit more higher pitch.

The hand eventually reached down and touched the soft mounds of flesh and his body was filled with sensations that he had never felt. Micheal's face was bright red as he quickly let go of his own large bust and recognized it from the times he was able to closely interact with other women. Soon Micheal felt the numbness between his legs and heards the churning of his stomach. He then hunches over and grabs his stomach.

"You! You did this to me! Sabotage! Trying to sabotage me aren't you!" yelled Micheal as he glared at the other man. His voice didn't sounds too threatening but was doing his best to make it sound like it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Sam stares dumbly at the soft, growing protrusions on his chest. "I... I have... I..." He blinks... looking up to Frank. Blushing from his exposed bosom, he turns away and tries to button up his shirt again! Soon struggling against his still growing mammaries... not to mention the tightness in his pants.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Victorious » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Victorious and Blindsense
Matt's voice no longer cracks, but it sounds much different. It's not so much higher in pitch as it is softer, gentler. The polite words he uses don't help any. His chest continues to itch and the window sill raises itself a few inches before stopping. The youth on the bench most definitely looks like a young woman, a lithe but athletic looking thing that's cuter by the minute.

Matt hesitates, putting a hand to his throat, confused...well for a number of reasons!

"What the...hell's going on!?"
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Matthew pales at the sight of the 'hives' which were quickly forming on his chest... and suddenly gets up. Stumbling a bit, he begins darting towards the front door and the front gate. Whatever it was that was affecting him... maybe it was localized to the house? Regardless, he had to get out of here. No amount of dating prospects were going to be worth all of this trouble. "Time to cut my losses..."
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Jonathan blushed and well... blushed as he looked as Michael turned into a rather... attractive looking woman and the part of grabbing her own breasts didn't help. However it came to a shock when she exploded on him. Jonathan backed up putting his arms in front of him. "Woah! No! No way, I have no idea whats going on, I swear!" he says trying not to stare at the womans breasts.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Zoey wrote:Jonathan blushed and well... blushed as he looked as Michael turned into a rather... attractive looking woman and the part of grabbing her own breasts didn't help. However it came to a shock when she exploded on him. Jonathan backed up putting his arms in front of him. "Woah! No! No way, I have no idea whats going on, I swear!" he says trying not to stare at the womans breasts.

"How can I believe you? You are the competition!" yelled Micheal trying to ignore the high pitch girly voice that was coming out of her mouth. He had on hand pressed against his bust as her looked at Jonathan with intense eyes. The awkward looking man then notice the blush on Jonathan's face and felt even more upset. Micheal raised a fist in the air and was going to punch Jonathan.

"Take this!" said Micheal as he tried to put all he had in the punch. As he swung, Micheal lost balance due to the new proportions and balance of his body. With the oncoming force, he was now falling towards Jonathan.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"Wait!" exclaims Jonathan cringing as he expected to be hit, bit instead the gorgeous woman topples over him! Jonathan losing balance falls on the floor, one hand trying to break the fall a bit while the other cop'd a feel. "Ugh!" he exclaimed as he feel.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Frank raises his(?) trembling hands to the air around his chest, afraid that touching them would make all this real, that as long as he(?) didn't touch them. Sinking to his(?) knees, he looks at the roof and away from his(?) changing body.

"T-This is just a dream... this isn't happening..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Harry would have made some sarcastic remark about how Leon was being "Captain Obvious," but he was too busy freaking out over what was happening to his body... Hell, could he even be called a HE now? Could THESE guys next to him even be called guys!?

"Taller? It's you who's getting shorter! And take a look at yourself, you've got breasts too!" He pointed down at the smaller man's slight swollen chest with a shaking hand. "God damn, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 pm

muffinstud wrote:Zilla
George feels the feedback from his hands as he tugs and pulls at his chest. It hurts with a strange combination of sharp and dull pain usually reserved for a hit to his junk. The lumps are there to stay, and manhandling them like that definitely isn't going to help. In fact, they're getting larger at an increasing rate, and each lump is large enough to completely fill his hand. His crotch is still numb, but he can feel his butt stretching against his pants.

George barely has the mental faculties to process the implication of Leon's words, when it became painfully obvious that he did, indeed, have breasts. His pulling and tugging was hardly helping... they were certainly moving outward, but they were still stuck to his chest, and now they were bigger and more sore. His knees buckled slightly and he shut his eyes against the feedback. His hands softly tried to undo the pain he'd caused earlier, rubbing their tender soreness.

It didn't really make sense, but at the moment, all he cared about was soothing himself, not figuring out why these aching mammaries were hanging from him. He sank down, first kneeling, then sitting on his feet. He opened his eyes again when he felt the cushiony padding of his bottom, certainly another new development. This brings Leon's short, admittedly pretty figure back into view, as well as the... man? he had played with in the water. He was totally freaking out, unlike George's quiet inner struggle, and...

*plop* went Leon's shorts. George couldn't stop a giggle from rising from his chest at the childish drawer-dropping that Leon did. George, in his kneeling state, was a bit shorter than Leon, and now realized why the little ... guy? had said something about them getting taller. He certainly didn't seem so young... and soft... when they had been roughhousing in the pool.

"Need some suspenders?" George almost idiotically said. He giggled some more, Harry's tantrum making it all the more funny to his stress-addled brain. "Breasts for... everyone... hehe!"

George wetly rolled onto his back, shaking with laughter. That made his new assets bounce, which made him laugh even more! He sputtered some nearly unintelligable things while he lay in a small puddle, bellowing with laughter.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Yugi stumbled down the driveway, his body craving food and water. Somehow he had managed to get lost on a hike he had been doing for years and had gone through all his food. "Everyone's got to ......worried about me...." He gasped as the sun beat down on him. Without even seeing it, he stumbled onto the property of the mansion and collapsed to the green grass around him.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 pm

[So, by the power of the Bombnomicon, I hereby revive this thread through sheer explosive force! I realize that some of the participants won't be around, so I'll continue with those I do know will be. Oh, and Yugi? Sorry, but the window of opportunity has closed, even if you had posted your character on the signup first.]

The overly caffeinated woman grumbles and crashes into a chair by Dave's console. "Are they done yet? Feels like I've been sitting here for months." The man sighs and adjusts his glasses. "Almost, it appears we'll have full conversion momentarily." "Good! Then that means we can start making our money."

Harri
Leon feels a draft. His legs are deceptively shapely for their short length, and now that his pants are gone his hips push out just enough to stop looking masculine any longer. That cold water must have caused some serious shrinkage though, because his undies are wet and plastered against his skin. In fact, now Leon can feel the wet fabric against his groin. It feels just how it looks: completely flat.

Zilla
Laying on the wet ground, laughing as he is, George's brain cools down and gets some much needed relief. His breasts don't hurt as much, and laying on his back seems to make them less prominent. Still, they fill out even more as they jiggle with the laughter. That laughter gets higher and higher pitched too, making him sound like some teenage girl getting tickled.

Nephilim
Harry's outburst cracks into a shrill scream. Those things behind his wet shirt are getting somewhat agitated by the material rubbing against them. The slurping increases in volume and intensity and suddenly stops. He feels something hollow pucker against the taut fabric of his pants, driven even tighter by his hips.

Miki and Zoey
The newly minted woman lands on top of Jonathan, creating a plethora of new sensations. Michael can feel his breasts pressed tightly against the man's chest, how Jonathan's form feels more solid and firm. His knee is also between Michael's legs. Normally, this should be painful and crushing. Now... there's simply nothing to crush.

Dact
Sam's chest does fight back, the pressure prevents him from buttoning up the top 3 buttons. The shirt does manage to contain and cover them up though, even if the open neck shows some impressive cleavage. The empty sensation gets heavier, and despite his pants feeling stretched to the limit, they still feel kind of roomy in the front.

Blaze
Frank finds himself automatically leaning back on his knees to sit down with his feet splayed out to his side. The action presses his thighs together, pushing any vestiges he once had between them up and into his now calm gut. He looks and feels undeniably fit and trim even if those large things on his chest obscure some of the view.

Victorious
The hand that touches his throat feels soft against his skin. It also feels no adam's apple. The motion Matt's arm takes brushes against his soft chest, causing a slight tingle to go through his spine. The hair now tickles against the back of his knees, which are pushed together by a tightening sensation in his hips.

Mendo
Any doubt about the composition of Matthew's chest is smashed as he runs. The bouncing is uncomfortable, especially with the scratchy shirt practically rubbing all over them. His legs feel awkward too, since his footsteps fall closer in line with each other despite a definite feeling of his legs being further apart at the hips. The numbness is completely gone now, replaced with a tight sensation against his butt, and an empty one along his groin. The gate appears, shut tight and immovable. The wrought iron actually has small spikes in the design. Made to look like the thorns on a rosebush, they will make climbing over very painful, if not impossible.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Frank's hands begin roaming, feeling his trim gut before drifting down to his thickening thighs, rubbing the inside, slooooowly moving up them. Upon feeling the void between his legs, his(?) cheeks become inflamed!

"W-What? I... It's gone..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying