The Real Anime Harem

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Real Anime Harem

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 pm

The apple is sweet and crisp and just a little tart. As he sits and relishes in the manicured nature around him, Sean's hair washes down past his ears and brings a feathery touch to the back of his neck. The gentle breeze seems to catch into his shirt, making it feel somewhat drafty.

Sean revels in the full, lush flavor of the apple, continuing to much happily as he remains blissfully unaware of his lengthening hair. The draft, however, doesn't go unnoticed as it sends a shiver down his spine. It was a bit chilly out here, to his surprise... He wasn't too used to cold weather.
[quote=Victorious]Hesitating for only a moment, Matt indeed swings the window open wide, and sticks his head out, shaking the odd feelings off for the moment.

"Hey--you, over there!"

The follow-up sentence wasn't quite formed yet ('What's up with that shrinking, huh?'), but he'd get to that when the time came; he was a man of action![/quote]

Sean glances up as the voice rings out over the otherwise-peaceful garden. "Er... Yes?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Victorious » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Matt hesitates. He supposed he should have expected the...boy? to be surprised.

"Er. What's happening to you?"
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

[No flavor from the office this time. Just a heads up. If you want to post back and forth during these transformation posts, be my guest. Just don't fill up half the page between the two of you.
Also, as soon as the changes are done, I'd like everyone to do a confessional, if that's okay.]

Miki
Michael's fingers scratch a chest that seems to be a little more sensitive than usual. It's a little more plush too. In fact, his chest pushes back! It's about this time he feels his groin go numb, and his stomach lets out a little grumble.

Zoey
The guy on the bed... he doesn't look much like a guy any longer. The hair has stopped spreading out and now covers a good portion of the bed, fanned out as it is. The expansion of his chest is even more obvious, as is just what those lumps are expanding into. The rest of him even seems to look more shapely as well.

Blaze
Frank's own chest follows suit with his eyes, and he feels it press out against his shirt. The itching in his scalp stops as an empty weight pulls at his guts. He can see Sam's hair reach down to his hips and stop, now a bright red. His jaw line looks softer too.

Knight
Sam doesn't feel his chest, he cups it. It's like holding a water balloon as it fills, only the balloons are soft and sensitive flesh. He feels a tightness in his hips as well. Frank's thick black hair shimmers all the way down to his butt. His butt looks a little bigger too.

Harri
Harry seems to push Leon effortlessly to the awaiting hand of George. Said hand looks rather slender for his build, but it still dwarfs Leon's own hand. Upon being pulled out of the water, he only comes up to the armpits of the other two. That, and whatever was in the water, it's irritating his chest. His pants feel somewhat roomy too, but some shrinkage in cold water is to be expected, right?

Zilla
Getting up, then leaning down to help Leon out of the water makes George aware of one thing in particular. Something is tugging at his chest, or hanging off of it. He's got two smallish lumps hanging there... and they're getting larger. He also feels his knees getting pressed together, despite leaving some space at his numb groin.

Nephilim
Harry might have swallowed some water too, since he has a rather heavy feeling in the bottom of his gut. The itchiness spreads all over, and his suit looks like it's dripping off of him along with the water. But... wasn't it tailored? If so, why are his hips and butt straining against the wet fabric so much?

Victorious
The articulate Matt finds his voice cracking like it had in his early teens. There must have also been some pollen in the air, because his chest itches something fierce. The guy on the bench appears to get a softer back end as his shirt shows a rather feminine side contour.

Blindsense
Sean can see the guy in the window... and his long, flowing brown hair. He also sees a soft face and expresive eyes. The breeze finally catches Sean's shirt, pressing it against him on one side. The draft is gone, but his waistline is rather curvy, like an hourglass. In fact, he can feel his bottom stretching a little against the bench.

Mendo
Matthew's assumption proves correct. When he removes his glasses, he finds his vision perfectly clear. The pressure in his chest continues, and his shirt seems to rub against it in a sensitive manner. At least he doesn't feel anything odd below his belt line, but that might be because he just doesn't feel anything in that general area.

Brnin8r
The hot water feels nice against his hands and chest, probably better than it should. As he ministers to the itch, his hands find supple, soft material that fills the palm at first, but soon takes up whole handfuls. Two round lumps on his chest push back gently against a pair of smaller looking hands attached to thinner arms. Ed's pants fall to his ankles, his undergarment just barely clinging on due to the water and widening hips.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Zoey wrote:Jonathan read the letter and soon a blush came over his face. "Wait... this is the kings suite does this mean... I'm... the Harem King?!" he thought as he glanced at Michael who didn't seem to be noticing the change as he gained more feminine features. Suddenly an idea crept into his mind. This was a contest to become a Harem King which would obviously include woman, yet... since he got here he had not seen any sign of the fairer gender, but seeing Michael slowly change... could this be where the harem part kicks in? Jonathan's eyes widened as he put down the letter and turned to Michael. "Have you seen yourself?! You're....!" he exclaimed. He knew something like this would sound impossible something only seen in a movie.

"Harem King? You? No way. Clearly it is going to be me," said Micheal who was laughing at the very idea. This show was going to be his rocket to stardom. He soon felt his chest and notice how much softer it was. If anything it felt like he was touching something that felt like a water balloon as his chest pushed back. Micheal thought this as curious and felt again but this time notice how sensitive it was.

"What you talking about man?" asked Micheal as he was shifting upward and feeling something long down his back. At the same time he felt different. His stomach let out a growl and Micheal touched his now flat stomach. He was at once concern about how he looked since he did worked hard on making sure that he looked good. If the bed sheets were made out of some sort of strange fiber that Micheal was allergic to then he was going have to sue this show for all the got.

"Hey," said Micheal as he looked around. "Got a mirror on you or something? I need to check if I got a rash or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Victorious » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Matt frowns as his voice failed him. That..didn't usually happen. Hopefully no one caught that on camera. Clearing his throat, he tries again.

"Uh. Miss? it is miss, isn't it? DO you have any knowledge of what's at work here?"
Victorious
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 am

Franks gives a (quite likely high-pitched) gasp as he feels his chest gains the weight he had lost around his belly. He reaches up to feel what happened to his head and looks over at Sam, pointing a shaky hand at his now long red hair.

"Y-Your hair is... you're turning into a..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Sam looks down as his hands fill with soft flesh swelling out from his chest! He then looks up at Frank... disbelief filling his eyes. "This... cant be happening..." He says... hesitantly, he unbuttons his shirt... opening it up to reveal the soft, growing mounds on his chest. "...."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Leon wriggled up out of the pool, and climbed to his feet while marveling at the softness of George's hand... when he realised the other two boys now looked significantly taller. Confused creased his features as he peered up at them, before being distracted by the irritation around his chest and the looseness of his pants. "I... think whatever was in the water is making me hallucinate... ", he mumbled without his usual cockiness. "Maybe... we should change out of these clothes?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Matthew's eyes widen in massive surprise... as he looks down to find the source of the strange sensations coming from his chest. "Wait... What the?... None of this should be possible... the technology doesn't exist!" Of course, he was mainly speaking of his inexplicable vision correction... but now he included the strange sensations occurring across his body. The young man frowned as he reached a hand to his chest to try and scratch the strange sensation away. "A... rash?"
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 am

Ed couldn't believe what was happening. Was this some sort of punishment? Did they know who he was? He glanced around quickly to see if there were any marching boots or police sirens only to hear nothing as his body gently stepped into the stream of water. It felt nice, after all. As he realized what he was doing, his emotions shut again and he stepped out from the water, staring at the stream as if it had caught him. No, it's just anxiety, calm down...he thought as he held his expanding bosom with one arm while the other fidgeted with his now wet underwear which had wrapped tightly around his hips and groin with the wet. "What's happening." he spoke aloud to the empty shower, trying to reign in his emotions. He'd never had such problems with them...but then again, this had never happened.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 am

Jonathan's eyes grew even wider as he noticed the guy had absolutely no idea what was happening to him...her....it. He quickly grabbed the girl/boy/thing's arm and dragged him/her/it to a close full length mirror. "Look!" he exclaimed almost in a panic.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Zoey wrote:Jonathan's eyes grew even wider as he noticed the guy had absolutely no idea what was happening to him...her....it. He quickly grabbed the girl/boy/thing's arm and dragged him/her/it to a close full length mirror. "Look!" he exclaimed almost in a panic.

Micheal was being pulled to the mirror. He found it a bit hard to pull back but it was too late as he found himself in front of the mirror.

"What....?" said Micheal as he stared at the mirror. He was in awe at how much hair he had and especially how different he looked. He then said, "No man. This can't be right! I mean my looks and all. This looks nothing like me! This mirror is messed up or something!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 am

"You mean making US hallucinate! I'm pretty sure you weren't that short when I bumped into you, and I'm also PRETTY DAMN SURE that my suit isn't supposed to be melting like this!"

Harry pointed his eyes downward towards his outfit, which was quite literally falling off of him.

"They must have put... I dunno, LSD in there or something so that we'd do wacky stuff in front of the cameras! Those bastards!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zilla » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 am

muffinstud wrote:Harri
Harry seems to push Leon effortlessly to the awaiting hand of George. Said hand looks rather slender for his build, but it still dwarfs Leon's own hand. Upon being pulled out of the water, he only comes up to the armpits of the other two. That, and whatever was in the water, it's irritating his chest. His pants feel somewhat roomy too, but some shrinkage in cold water is to be expected, right?

Zilla
Getting up, then leaning down to help Leon out of the water makes George aware of one thing in particular. Something is tugging at his chest, or hanging off of it. He's got two smallish lumps hanging there... and they're getting larger. He also feels his knees getting pressed together, despite leaving some space at his numb groin.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote: "I... think whatever was in the water is making me hallucinate... ", he mumbled without his usual cockiness. "Maybe... we should change out of these clothes?".

Leon's plea falls on deaf ears as George feels the weight on his chest. His already provoked imagination immediately floods with all sorts of strange aquatic predators that may have somehow found their way into his shirt! He yelps, and nearly topples over backward as he frantically tries to take off his shirt to see just what manner of beast has attached itself to his chest.

Nephilim wrote:"You mean making US hallucinate! I'm pretty sure you weren't that short when I bumped into you, and I'm also PRETTY DAMN SURE that my suit isn't supposed to be melting like this!"

Harry pointed his eyes downward towards his outfit, which was quite literally falling off of him.

"They must have put... I dunno, LSD in there or something so that we'd do wacky stuff in front of the cameras! Those bastards!"

George hears this for a moment and considers it's validity, halfway through disrobing. He stops and takes several deep breaths, and closes his eyes. He tries to calm himself... but he can feel that weight hanging off of him, and it refuses to go away. He focuses all his attention there in a fit of incomprehensible panic, backing away and yelling "get it off, get it off!" as he wormed an arm out of his shirt hole and grabbed his chest.

Whatever it was had stuck fast to him..... it was as if he was pulilng on his own skin itself, and it hurt, a lot. The things were getting heavier!
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 am

Dave cringes in his seat. The woman smirks and leans over him, trying so very hard to be seductive despite the little dollop of cream on her nose. "Does this make you uncomfortable, Dave? Knowing I have the power to do that to any man, at any time?" Dave grumbles, runs his hand under his seat and pulls out a staple. "No, I was sitting on this." He looks the woman squarely in the face with no emotion. "Oh. Not even a little?" She seems deflated. "Nope. And you've got something here." He reaches out and swipes the cream off her nose.

[Almost done with the transformations, folks! Just a liiiitle bit longer!]

Miki and Zoey
The mirror is by no means warped or broken. Jonathan's image is his perfect twin, while Michael... Michael does not look at all like the man he once was. His clothing drapes loosely over him, save where his large breasts push tightly against the fabric. He even has cleavage running up into his open collar. The voice he uses to state his disbelief is a higher pitch, and breathy. The sound makes him seem even more confused. As he stands, refuting the evidence of his eyes and bodily sensations, something audibly churns in Michael's stomach and the numbness between his legs fades. However, his nethers feel rather different than normal.

Victorious and Blindsense
Matt's voice no longer cracks, but it sounds much different. It's not so much higher in pitch as it is softer, gentler. The polite words he uses don't help any. His chest continues to itch and the window sill raises itself a few inches before stopping. The youth on the bench most definitely looks like a young woman, a lithe but athletic looking thing that's cuter by the minute.

Blaze
Frank's gasp is indeed a higher pitch. When next he speaks, it is with a distinctly female alto. His body, save for the ever more bulgy chest, looks thin and softly toned. His hips push out with a pop, and his guts wriggle and writhe within him. He can actually feel his undergarments getting more baggy in front.

Knight Errant
With his chest exposed, Sam's breasts form to be just that. There is no denying just what they are, their naked form still pushing out and getting more round and supple. The roundness of his exposed chest is matched by his hips rounding and pushing out against his pants, giving his upper body an hourglass shape. He feels an empty sensation in his lower gut.

Harri
Leon's height seems to have stabilized to be chest level with Harry. The itching in his chest fades, but it seems to be more sensitive and his shirt clings to it. It definitely looks puffy, and round too. Less visible is the sensation Leon has between his legs, a feeling of... nothing. He's not numb, he can still feel the fabric against his skin. There just doesn't seem to be anything there.

Nephilim
LSD can be ruled right out. Harry's faculties are as clear as crystal, despite the much younger and... prettier Leon before him. His suit jacket slips off one shoulder, revealing his soaked white shirt underneath. The white, wet fabric is stretching against something, pushing it out in a round and identifiable shape. The heavy feeling in his gut drops down, and he can feel and hear things slurping inside him behind his fly.

Zilla
George feels the feedback from his hands as he tugs and pulls at his chest. It hurts with a strange combination of sharp and dull pain usually reserved for a hit to his junk. The lumps are there to stay, and manhandling them like that definitely isn't going to help. In fact, they're getting larger at an increasing rate, and each lump is large enough to completely fill his hand. His crotch is still numb, but he can feel his butt stretching against his pants.

Mendo
If that was a rash on his chest, those were some killer hives. Two of them, to be exact, and growing outward. Despite their continued itchiness, the lumps on Matthew's chest are soft and sensitive to the touch. He still can't feel a thing below his belt, which is oddly pretty loose. His voice, the next time he speaks, comes out in a solid but much higher soprano.

Brnin8r
The bathroom doesn't answer Ed. Rather, it echoes the spray of the showerhead as it beats against the tile and Ed's soft looking skin. The warmth of the water soon brings a misty wetness to the air, making his long hair stick to his head and shoulders. The platinum colored strands reach all the way down to his back. The arm containing his bosom gets pushed out farther. His soaked underwear stretches to its limits against his hips as they make his waist look much thinner than before. It tries desperately to cling to a lump between his legs, but that vanishes beneath the fabric.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying